Author Topic: The Legend Of Jameis Winston  (Read 64497 times)

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
Re: The Legend Of Jameis Winston (part deux)
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2014, 08:04:21 AM »
Yeah let's leave out the part that multiple dudes DNA was found in her and on her clothes , the fact she claimed she was drunk and then passed a breathalyzer with flying colors, the fact she and her friends had a Facebook group infamous for hooking up with student athletes, the fact her lawyer had Alumni ties to UF, there's a ton surrounding this story that wasn't leaked just to help the alleging victim. There's also the fact the "victim" flipped out when she found out Winston wouldn't dump his current girlfriend.

The only thing that was proven was this chick likes to freak student athletes. Nobody knows what happened that night. But you can have a kneejerk reaction if you'd like. Albeit severely delayed

I didn't exactly follow the case, because frankly I don't care much. But I did just read the article, and not a single mention of any of the things you just mentioned were in the article.

Regardless of the what you said being true or not, if the article is not lying, the police royally fucked up in refusing to investigate the allegation because a whole lot of stuff would have been uncovered in the first few days and then we probably would know. Also, as I'm sure you can understand, just because a girl like to freak dudes, athletes or otherwise, does not mean she is not capable of being raped.

Nobody but Winston his three buddies who got the girl in the cab and the girl (supposing she wasn't blackout drunk, which it sounds like she wasn't) knows what happened that night. But I will say Winston has taken his first step towards becoming the Next Ben Roethlisberger (at least in the public eye, if not in reality).
Need a new one for a new board...

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2014, 09:15:19 AM »
But you can have a kneejerk reaction if you'd like

Your entire response to his post was a knee jerk reaction.

"HER LAWYER WENT TO UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA!  SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT!"
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2014, 09:20:15 AM »
After opening this thread:

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2014, 09:28:42 AM »

I didn't exactly follow the case, because frankly I don't care much. But I did just read the article, and not a single mention of any of the things you just mentioned were in the article.

Regardless of the what you said being true or not, if the article is not lying, the police royally fucked up in refusing to investigate the allegation because a whole lot of stuff would have been uncovered in the first few days and then we probably would know. Also, as I'm sure you can understand, just because a girl like to freak dudes, athletes or otherwise, does not mean she is not capable of being raped.

Nobody but Winston his three buddies who got the girl in the cab and the girl (supposing she wasn't blackout drunk, which it sounds like she wasn't) knows what happened that night. But I will say Winston has taken his first step towards becoming the Next Ben Roethlisberger (at least in the public eye, if not in reality).

im not impying Winstons innocence. im asserting the NY Times piece is a slanted view on it in favor of the alleged victim. what does the state have to gain by smearing a college students reputation? i can assure you what i did say was all true and i knew it before the investigation even took place.

whats proven is that the Tallahassee Police Dept botched the whole thing and dragged their feet, leaving any further investigation questionable. Once the state got involved though, all bets were off. Its easier to point at documented evidence of the TPD shitting the bed and then assuming the worst, and its even better for the NY Times view count.

The States office has nothing to gain by going public with all the circumstantial evidence that pretty much only reinforces inaccuracies in the alleged victims testimonies. it would also sully the girls reputation publicly only drawing out more drama .

if the TPD didnt drop the ball, the truth woudve likely been found. but theres a lot more to the case than what is purported in the NY Times artice. all we know is the girl had sex with Winston, and other men within a small time frame. but i can assure you a the circumstantial evidence i presented that definitely muddy the waters and supply a motive to suggest something other than rape occurred, is true.

essentially, much like the ruling said, there's not enough evidence to prove rape, and the facts and evidence that could be used to discredit the possibility of rape were left un reported to save the alleged victim of any further affect on her personal life.

besides i compared him to Big Ben before the allegations, as stated earlier in the thread. but yeah "statewide conspiracy to save a football championship" plays better in the NY Times than "promiscuous college students testimony had various inaccuracies and she might have been raped?"

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2014, 09:32:51 AM »
Your entire response to his post was a knee jerk reaction.

"HER LAWYER WENT TO UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA!  SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT!"

yeah cherry pick for your own entertainment. i never said he was without a doubt innocent. ive explained my take on it quite well on my last post. i dont expect people to agree. he will always have that air of uncertainty around him and thats on him. deserved or not? nobody will ever know.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2014, 09:33:45 AM »
"Something Other Than Rape" would be a good post-rock album title.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2014, 01:02:30 PM »
thank god we live in America where you can rape whoever you want if you win the Heisman
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2014, 10:04:14 AM »
Jameis Winston cited for shoplifting crab legs from Publix.  Can't be real, is it?

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/4/30/5668004/jameis-winston-arrested-shoplifting-crab-legs-publix

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2014, 10:41:22 AM »
Jameis Winston cited for shoplifting crab legs from Publix.  Can't be real, is it?

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/4/30/5668004/jameis-winston-arrested-shoplifting-crab-legs-publix
FINALLY, Jameis will get the justice that's been coming to him. If he doesn't go to jail for giving crabs, maybe he'll go for stealing them.

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2014, 10:51:30 AM »
Yeah no defending this one.

Crab legs ain't on Dat meal plan though

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2014, 10:54:33 AM »
Yeah no defending this one.

Crab legs ain't on Dat meal plan though
Free Seafood University.

Shellder Richardson

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2014, 11:07:20 AM »
When in doubt, blame it all on Laveranues Coles.

He had the Dillard's bags, he had the Publix bags.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2014, 01:09:23 PM »
He said he forgot to pay for the crab legs...and it worked. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away