Author Topic: The Legend Of Jameis Winston  (Read 64448 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: The Legend Of Jameis Winston
« Reply #255 on: April 23, 2015, 11:50:48 AM »
It's Johnnie fuckin' Cochran.

The affidavit is media coverage?  Oh, okay.

Please keep doing your best to defend these guys.  Even when one admitted to recording what happened and destroying it.

What an honorable person.  Let me defend him some more because he's near the top of my rankings.   

usually females that perform oral sex are consenting. oh, but that's Jameis's account of the story, which can't be true.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #256 on: April 23, 2015, 11:55:22 AM »
usually females that perform oral sex are consenting. oh, but that's Jameis's account of the story, which can't be true.

I'm not disputing that that part of this whole thing was consensual.  Just because she blew him, doesn't mean she wanted him to freak her on a bathroom floor. 

And it's become a lot harder to believe him lately.  He's clearly lying about the crab legs to cover his derriere.  This is a lot more serious. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #257 on: April 23, 2015, 01:05:53 PM »
I'm not disputing that that part of this whole thing was consensual.  Just because she blew him, doesn't mean she wanted him to freak her on a bathroom floor. 

And it's become a lot harder to believe him lately.  He's clearly lying about the crab legs to cover his derriere.  This is a lot more serious. 
He's lying about the crab legs thing? I thought it was obvious from Day 1 that he had a hookup from Publix and something went wrong...

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #258 on: April 23, 2015, 01:41:13 PM »
I hope he falls to 6 and we draft him.

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Cane

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #259 on: April 23, 2015, 02:09:04 PM »

Despite the fact that perhaps every poster in the thread just commented that whenever they got hooked up with something they did the same thing Jameis did to not turn the guy in. HES A CRAB BURGLAR.

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #260 on: April 23, 2015, 02:16:14 PM »
I could read this stuff all day

Cane

• Chad Pennington
The Legend Of Jameis Winston
« Reply #261 on: April 23, 2015, 02:21:02 PM »
It's Johnnie fuckin' Cochran.

The affidavit is media coverage?  Oh, okay.

Please keep doing your best to defend these guys.  Even when one admitted to recording what happened and destroying it.

What an honorable person.  Let me defend him some more because he's near the top of my rankings.

As the guy who has been far and away the most realistic about Jameis and his weaknesses for the past two years, I think it's a bit silly to say I'm defending him because of rankings.

Cane

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #262 on: April 23, 2015, 02:24:44 PM »

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #263 on: April 23, 2015, 02:32:59 PM »
As the guy who has been far and away the most realistic about Jameis and his weaknesses for the past two years, I think it's a bit silly to say I'm defending him because of rankings.

Was actually going to point this out.

I'm not even jumping in this cause I've said all I have to say about the kid.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #264 on: April 23, 2015, 03:08:47 PM »
I just fixed myself a nice, tall glass of NoXplode.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #265 on: April 23, 2015, 04:28:18 PM »

I just fixed myself a nice, tall glass of NoXplode.

This guy thinks he can become a real warrior.
"Wrong!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #266 on: April 23, 2015, 04:29:50 PM »

True
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #267 on: April 23, 2015, 06:37:07 PM »
Despite the fact that perhaps every poster in the thread just commented that whenever they got hooked up with something they did the same thing Jameis did to not turn the guy in. HES A CRAB BURGLAR.

Every poster in this thread that received stolen property got caught stealing on surveillance cameras and lied to the police and the general public about what happened? 

It's not the same.  No one in this thread was even close to being in the same type of situation that Winston was in.  He is under a microscope.  I'm sure most people would refuse to rat and make something up to the police, but this isn't what he's doing now.

He was surrounded by cameras and came up with a completely different story.  It's a definite character red flag to put in a pile with the others. 

The shoplifting/receiving benefits and the cafeteria incident don't even really bother me, as I've said multiple times in this thread.  The way that he's handled the criticism bothers me.  He acts as if he is not at fault for anything.  He could very well be like that with everything.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 06:42:46 PM by Heismanberg »

Cane

• Chad Pennington
The Legend Of Jameis Winston
« Reply #268 on: April 23, 2015, 07:02:14 PM »
Every poster in this thread that received stolen property got caught stealing on surveillance cameras and lied to the police and the general public about what happened? 

It's not the same.  No one in this thread was even close to being in the same type of situation that Winston was in.  He is under a microscope.  I'm sure most people would refuse to rat and make something up to the police, but this isn't what he's doing now.

He was surrounded by cameras and came up with a completely different story.  It's a definite character red flag to put in a pile with the others. 

The shoplifting/receiving benefits and the cafeteria incident don't even really bother me, as I've said multiple times in this thread.  The way that he's handled the criticism bothers me.  He acts as if he is not at fault for anything.  He could very well be like that with everything.

Now we have no idea which story is the truth, but it's not a red flag if he's now telling the truth instead of holding on to another story he came up with after he screwed up initially.

His problem all along has been with making the right decisions, on and off the field. That's been the case for two years. He desperately needs real structure, not Jimbo's playhouse.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #269 on: April 23, 2015, 07:09:34 PM »
Now we have no idea which story is the truth, but it's not a red flag if he's now telling the truth instead of holding on to another story he came up with after he screwed up initially.

The red flag to me is that he withheld the information when Harbaugh asked him about it.  When Fisch asked him about it, he basically said he didn't bring it up because it wasn't his fault.

It doesn't matter to me if he accepted the seafood or decided to walk out without paying on his own.  It's a minor offense that an everyday person could make, which is apparent in this thread.  My issue is that he's wrong either way and he doesn't think he is.

His problem all along has been with making the right decisions, on and off the field. That's been the case for two years. He desperately needs real structure, not Jimbo's playhouse.

It's been the case for his entire career at Florida State.  He didn't just become that way as soon as he set foot in Tallahassee.  He's probably received preferential treatment for most of his life because of how talented he is.