Author Topic: The Legend Of Jameis Winston  (Read 64493 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: The Legend Of Jameis Winston
« Reply #195 on: April 17, 2015, 12:30:32 PM »
He didn't rape anyone it's just a Florida hoodrat looking for money/attention

I haven't seen her pic/name but I'd bet good money she's got a weave and 2 inch long stripper nails

she's white
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #196 on: April 17, 2015, 01:13:39 PM »
Hmm my theory is shattered

I did Google her and they have a few pics together. I bet she just got wasted and he fucked her though.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #197 on: April 17, 2015, 01:22:01 PM »
Thankfully she was only a 9, otherwise JFIF would have some trouble on his hands.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #198 on: April 17, 2015, 01:26:58 PM »
Thankfully she was only a 9, otherwise JFIF would have some trouble on his hands.

Jameis got JFIF's sloppy seconds

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #199 on: April 17, 2015, 02:05:33 PM »
she's white

Did she give Jameis a nickel to bust up her chiffarobe?

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #201 on: April 18, 2015, 02:23:40 PM »
Later, when asked by the judge overseeing the case about how Winston knew Kinsman was consenting, Winston said she did so "verbally and physically." When pressed to explain, he said, "Moaning is mostly physically. Well, moaning is physically. And verbally at that time, Your Honor."

oh

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #202 on: April 18, 2015, 02:47:16 PM »

Did she give Jameis a nickel to bust up her chiffarobe?

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #203 on: April 22, 2015, 12:41:33 PM »
Former Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, who is projected to be the first overall selection in the NFL draft, said during an appearance on ESPN's Draft Academy that he never stole crab legs last year and that they instead were given to him by a grocery store employee.

The former Heisman Trophy winner was issued a civil citation for shoplifting on April 29, 2014, after he walked out of a Tallahassee, Florida, supermarket without paying for $32 worth of crab legs and crawfish.

"How I'm supposed to handle, like, if I just got them for free? I just say, 'I just messed up?'" Winston asked Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh during ESPN's Draft Academy, which aired Tuesday night but was taped before the NFL scouting combine in February.

Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher said Jameis Winston's comment about receiving free food at a grocery store "was totally news to me" and was confident that it was an isolated incident. Rob Tringali for ESPN
When asked by Harbaugh to elaborate on the incident, Winston said it wasn't the first time he had gotten free food from an individual working at that store.

"Well, a week before, it was my buddy's birthday and we had got a cake. And we met a dude that worked inside Publix and he said, 'Hey, anytime you come in here, I got you.' So that day we just walked out and he hooked us up with that," Winston said.

"And when I came in to get crab legs, I did the same thing and he just gave them to me and I walked out. And someone from inside the store had told the security that I didn't pay for them. And that's how the whole thing started."

Asked during the ACC spring teleconference Wednesday about Winston's comments, FSU coach Jimbo Fisher said "it was totally news to me" and that the Seminoles' compliance department was looking into the matter.

"If he says it is, I guess it is," Fisher said of Winston. "I had no knowledge of it until I came in this morning. But FSU, we did make contact with Publix back then to make sure there was nothing going on."

Fisher was confident that the Winston incident was an isolated one.

"(FSU's compliance department) had communication about that before and have had communications today, and they think it's certainly an isolated incident that happened. They're in the process with working with it right now, so I don't think it's anything else more than that."

Shocker. Still dumb on his part, it's just annoying when people say "crab legs!!" as part of that narrative that he's a criminal mastermind.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #204 on: April 22, 2015, 12:46:33 PM »
Shocker. Still dumb on his part, it's just annoying when people say "crab legs!!" as part of that narrative that he's a criminal mastermind.

Did you watch it?  Jim Harbaugh asked him to talk about his troubles or run-ins with the police.  He didn't mention the Publix incident or the rape accusations.  He only talked about getting in trouble for having a BB gun on campus.  And then the cafeteria incident.  Harbaugh asked him why he'd do something like that and if he was a sex addict.  It was weird as hell. 

It's almost like Winston is delusional though.  Basically everyone that pays attention to football knows about his problems off the field.  Why try to deny it when cameras are on you?   

Jedd Fisch called him out for not bringing up the crab legs story and he got all defensive.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 12:50:23 PM by Heismanberg »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #205 on: April 22, 2015, 12:48:49 PM »
Did you watch it?  Jim Harbaugh asked him to talk about his troubles or run-ins with the police.  He didn't mention the Publix incident or the rape accusations.  He only talked about getting in trouble for having a BB gun on campus.  It's almost like he's delusional. 

Jedd Fisch called him out for not bringing up the crab legs story and he got all defensive.

Was it on ESPN? I saw the part where he scolded him for not talking about the crab legs incident.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #206 on: April 22, 2015, 12:52:56 PM »
Was it on ESPN? I saw the part where he scolded him for not talking about the crab legs incident.

It was on last night.  It was just a really weird scene to me. 

Winston talked about the cafeteria thing like it wasn't that big of a deal (and I don't think it is), but when Jedd Fisch told Harbaugh what he actually said "FHRITP", Harbaugh became kind of pissed and asked him why he'd do something like that.

Then he asked him if he'd ever been in trouble with police and he only talked about the BB gun.  Fisch stopped him and was basically like:  No, Jameis.  Everyone knows about the crab legs.  Why did you not bring that up?  Coaches have done plenty of research on you.  Even if it's not what it seems, you need to address.

Winston tried to act like he didn't do anything wrong at first, then went back to it. 

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #207 on: April 22, 2015, 12:55:39 PM »
It was on last night.  It was just a really weird scene to me. 

Winston talked about the cafeteria thing like it wasn't that big of a deal (and I don't think it is), but when Jedd Fisch told Harbaugh what he actually said "FHRITP", Harbaugh became kind of pissed and asked him why he'd do something like that.

Then he asked him if he'd ever been in trouble with police and he only talked about the BB gun.  Fisch stopped him and was basically like:  No, Jameis.  Everyone knows about the crab legs.  Why did you not bring that up?  Coaches have done plenty of research on you.

I can see why the FHRITP story would upset harbaugh. he probably has never seen the Internet video, and knowing everything else he does about Jameis it seems really inappropriate out of context.

he needs to do a better job when talking about his past, for sure. He's pretty reluctant to talk about it other than to say he's changed and learned from his mistakes (canned response).

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #208 on: April 22, 2015, 01:27:37 PM »
His attitude reminds me of Suh who also seems completely in denial that he has ever done anything wrong in his life.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #209 on: April 22, 2015, 01:35:14 PM »
His attitude reminds me of Suh who also seems completely in denial that he has ever done anything wrong in his life.

in regards to the rape and the rape only, I'm not sure what he should say.  he was found innocent of any wrongdoing by the court and his university's code of conduct board. You can disagree with those institution's decisions, but if Jameis says he did something wrong here, doesn't that implicate that he was actually guilty?