Author Topic: 2015 NFL Draft: QB's?  (Read 57664 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: 2015 NFL Draft: QB's?
« Reply #285 on: April 13, 2015, 08:42:12 AM »
not saying I agree, but the rumors have been gaining steam the past couple weeks.

That's what always happens around this time though
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #286 on: April 13, 2015, 08:46:09 AM »
#smokescreens

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #287 on: April 13, 2015, 08:53:10 AM »
So they go from almost having a contract locked up a side deal done to now they're picking MM. lol ok.

I have to like Woody though, he doesn't dictate draft picks like some of the other owners. Lol at the Glazer family wanting a certain guy. That's just ridiculous, it's like that jerk off in Dallas.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #288 on: April 13, 2015, 09:00:42 AM »
I have to like Woody though, he doesn't dictate draft picks like some of the other owners. Lol at the Glazer family wanting a certain guy. That's just ridiculous, it's like that jerk off in Dallas.

I still think he'll be the pick at #1, but it's not surprising to see a woman like Darcy Glazer against selecting an accused rapist. 

Cane

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #289 on: April 13, 2015, 09:03:07 AM »

I still think he'll be the pick at #1, but it's not surprising to see a woman like Darcy Glazer against selecting an accused rapist.

Now it's accused? Because you just said he was a rapist.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #290 on: April 13, 2015, 09:05:14 AM »
Now it's accused? Because you just said he was a rapist.

After seeing and reading interviews of his accuser, I have very little doubt that he did it and that it was covered up.

But please continue to excrement on the kid that is trying to get help for his addictions, while defending another piece of excrement like Jameis Winston.  Saying that Winston won't be scrutinized by the media if he makes another mistake is absurd.  Manziel is a complete idiot and he's wasting his potential, but Winston is far more of a concern. 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 09:06:59 AM by Heismanberg »

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #291 on: April 13, 2015, 09:41:19 AM »
Eh we've all been drunk and asked a hoodrat if she can do a split on a dick

Cane

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #292 on: April 13, 2015, 09:43:51 AM »

After seeing and reading interviews of his accuser, I have very little doubt that he did it and that it was covered up.

But please continue to excrement on the kid that is trying to get help for his addictions, while defending another piece of excrement like Jameis Winston.  Saying that Winston won't be scrutinized by the media if he makes another mistake is absurd.  Manziel is a complete idiot and he's wasting his potential, but Winston is far more of a concern.

Detective Electric to the rescue. Oh man, I sure hope Winston doesn't show out curse words again.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #293 on: April 13, 2015, 09:50:22 AM »

White kid with a proven, documented track record is to be commended for allegedly trying to get help.  Black kid who has had allegations dropped is a clear rapist and not to be trusted.  Got it.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #294 on: April 13, 2015, 09:51:45 AM »
Detective Electric to the rescue. Oh man, I sure hope Winston doesn't show out curse words again.

I thought that was funny.  The shoplifting stuff wasn't even that big of a deal.

What he did to that girl is where I take issue with him.  It was clearly covered up.  She and her father were threatened by the Tallahassee police.  I defending him in the past over the accusations, but now I think he's guilty.  Until that girl comes forward and says she made it up, I will always think that he did it.   

Even if he was the next great QB prospect like Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning (he's not), I wouldn't want him on the New York Jets because freak that kid.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #295 on: April 13, 2015, 09:53:13 AM »
Being black doesn't make him a thug or Geno Smith.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #296 on: April 13, 2015, 09:53:53 AM »
Has Johnny Manziel ever been arrested?

Being black doesn't make him a thug or Geno Smith.

#BlackQBsMatter

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #297 on: April 13, 2015, 09:54:00 AM »

Has Johnny Manziel ever been arrested?

Easier to escape even the initial arrest if you're white.  Seeing him, I feel certain that he has raped someone in his life.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #298 on: April 13, 2015, 09:55:32 AM »
Easier to escape even the initial arrest if you're white.  Seeing him, I feel certain that he has raped someone in his life.

He was arrested in 2012 for being drunk with a fake ID.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #299 on: April 13, 2015, 10:02:37 AM »

He was arrested in 2012 for being drunk with a fake ID.

Well then why did you ask if you already knew?