Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 644696 times)

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #8235 on: January 26, 2023, 12:42:08 PM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #8236 on: January 26, 2023, 12:54:11 PM »
That dickhead Adam Schiff is running for Senate.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #8237 on: January 27, 2023, 12:09:40 PM »
https://twitter.com/bigadshaban/status/1619019200949010432?s=46&t=EwMxKgZLuyMuocmzOZX4hQ

Paul Pelosi hammer attack video just dropped 🔥

Extremely sus
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #8238 on: January 27, 2023, 03:06:59 PM »
https://twitter.com/bigadshaban/status/1619019200949010432?s=46&t=EwMxKgZLuyMuocmzOZX4hQ

Paul Pelosi hammer attack video just dropped 🔥

Extremely sus

what is sus about it? Dude was being held hostage then had his head bashed with a fuckin hammer.
Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #8239 on: January 27, 2023, 04:48:00 PM »
what is sus about it? Dude was being held hostage then had his head bashed with a fuckin hammer.

I thought the weird republican conspiracy theories about it being his secret gay lover etc etc were straight up retarded nonsense.

But is he holding a drink in his other hand? And he does look disoriented as hell. Plus I'd think the normal instinct for someone trying to attack you with a freaking hammer is to drop whatever the hell is in your other hand and defend yourself.

The Republican gay lover theories obviously are retarded, but there's definitely  some bizarre elements here

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #8240 on: January 27, 2023, 05:24:49 PM »
I thought the weird republican conspiracy theories about it being his secret gay lover etc etc were straight up retarded nonsense.

But is he holding a drink in his other hand? And he does look disoriented as hell. Plus I'd think the normal instinct for someone trying to attack you with a freaking hammer is to drop whatever the hell is in your other hand and defend yourself.

The Republican gay lover theories obviously are retarded, but there's definitely  some bizarre elements here
He's 800 years old, he isn't defending himself much physically.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #8241 on: January 27, 2023, 05:26:10 PM »
He's 800 years old, he isn't defending himself much physically.

I'm not suggesting that he would overpower the guy or win

But am I seeing things wrong, or is he holding a glass in his hand? That alone is freaking weird

Also I can't tell if they're handcuffed together or some bizarre excrement

(if you said this was some senile guy with dementia or something like that, then everything about this makes much more sense, though he was arrested for a DUI like 2 months before? So the most sense would be hearing that he was just a excrement faced alcoholic and probably was annoying the intruder unless he had his drink)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 05:32:18 PM by dcm1602 »

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #8242 on: January 27, 2023, 07:09:34 PM »

Orrrrrr he’s trying to avoid escalating the situation when he’s outmatched physically and has 30 years on him.

Everyone claims they know how they’d act in a stressful situation but you don’t know excrement.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #8243 on: January 27, 2023, 07:25:31 PM »
Orrrrrr he’s trying to avoid escalating the situation when he’s outmatched physically and has 30 years on him.

Everyone claims they know how they’d act in a stressful situation but you don’t know excrement.

By holding a drink in his hand? The guys 80 and all the stuff that relates to that is fair

He looks completely freaking out of it though, which again could be a variety of things (dementia, alcoholism, being old, being woken up in the middle of the night)

Quite frankly Nancy Pelosis husband isn't a person any of us should give a excrement a about. At the end of the day it looks weird doesn't have much significance outside of that.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #8244 on: January 27, 2023, 07:36:38 PM »
Get to the bottom of this mystery, dcm.  We're all counting on you. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #8245 on: January 27, 2023, 08:31:36 PM »

When you combine a senile drunk and some delusional chud you're going to get bizarre elements.

The entire gay thing is just an intentional distraction from the fact that a right winger broke into Pelosi's house to hammurder her.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #8246 on: January 27, 2023, 08:37:43 PM »

a right winger broke into Pelosi's house to hammurder her.

Lmao what.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #8247 on: January 27, 2023, 08:38:40 PM »
Lmao what.
My bad, he definitely had no discernible motivation. Actually he just wanted to talk.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #8248 on: January 27, 2023, 08:43:48 PM »
My bad, he definitely had no discernible motivation. Actually he just wanted to talk.

No, you're right. The guy who lived in the equivalent of a hippie commune and espoused all kinds of lefty political theory is a hardline right winger.

Cenk level take. Why can't crazy people just be crazy?

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #8249 on: January 28, 2023, 12:06:54 PM »
No, you're right. The guy who lived in the equivalent of a hippie commune and espoused all kinds of lefty political theory is a hardline right winger.

Cenk level take. Why can't crazy people just be crazy?

Whether he's a right wing nut or a left wing nut, he's still a nut who tried to murder this dude. His motivation likely was political because Nancy Pelosi isn't a liberal or a conservative. She's just another politician trying to get as much power and money as possible.

Tags: