Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 647615 times)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #8145 on: January 06, 2023, 09:36:24 PM »
In which this place has become such a circle jerk/echo chamber for the left that we're now posting tweets from that freaking serial liar (who was embarrassed by Nancy Mace) Alejandra Caraballo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #8146 on: January 06, 2023, 11:57:29 PM »
In which this place has become such a circle jerk/echo chamber for the left that we're now posting tweets from that freaking serial liar (who was embarrassed by Nancy Mace) Alejandra Caraballo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

On cue, you are too easy.

………it’s literally a video clip.

A serial lie!!
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #8147 on: January 07, 2023, 12:00:26 AM »
Now that MJ’s shields are down, all I have to do is post a link to an Aaron Rupar tweet that contains an unadulterated, 100% factual quote from an individual on the right that makes them look like a jackass and he will spontaneously combust
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #8148 on: January 07, 2023, 01:11:08 AM »

On cue, you are too easy.

………it’s literally a video clip.

A serial lie!!

The source material is from a complete hacktivist/professional victim who would be absolutely throwing her hands up with a "yasssss slay queeeeeen" if Boebert didn't have an (R) next to her name.

These are the same people that applauded the absolute ridiculousness of that freaking geriatric lush ripping up a page to signify her disgust with the sitting Presidents speech. Spare me.

I've still yet to understand why internal debate and dissent in order for a political party to best represent its constituency is a bad thing.

And just like that, the drama is over.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 01:17:37 AM by mj2sexay »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #8149 on: January 07, 2023, 12:04:10 PM »
First promise: repeal funding for 87k IRS hires that was intended to replace the 50% of Current IRS employees set to retire over the next 5 years.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #8150 on: January 07, 2023, 01:03:09 PM »
* ooh...and donning a dong to boot....relax mj, your 'starboard' side of the political aisle notwithstanding....if

Now that MJ’s shields are down, all I have to do is post a link to an Aaron Rupar tweet that contains an unadulterated, 100% factual quote from an individual on the right that makes them look like a jackass and he will spontaneously combust
SFD, with all due respect is this thread's exchanges simply about "hey fellow southpaws, I've set the emotional reactionary zygote up for an Aaron Rupar KO shot?" 

mj,
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1611754003930439682?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

edit: ^^^ damn, Aaron Ruper (whatever you think about him, imho hit it on the screws...too bad it's been erased...for whatever the reason)

edit 2.0: Rupar's tweet essentially said to the effect (re: to KMcCarth's slop job coronation) "however embarrassing...this...how democracy works.."
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 01:08:40 PM by delavan »

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #8151 on: January 07, 2023, 02:58:40 PM »
* Breaking: Mike Rogers (R) held back after lunging at Matt Gaetz (R) *

God Bless Mike Rogers

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #8152 on: January 07, 2023, 10:12:15 PM »
First promise: repeal funding for 87k IRS hires that was intended to replace the 50% of Current IRS employees set to retire over the next 5 years.
The IRS fixation from the temporarily-embarrassed millionaires on the right is so sad. Chumps.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #8153 on: January 07, 2023, 11:18:17 PM »
The IRS fixation from the temporarily-embarrassed millionaires on the right is so sad. Chumps.

It's the same playbook from the last time they controlled the House. Everytime the GOP.gets power they go after the tax workers.

And in this case the targets are the support staff.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #8154 on: January 10, 2023, 08:45:29 AM »
I'm increasingly convinced that the Republican game plan is being scripted by a room full of comedy writers.

https://www.businessinsider.com/house-gop-votes-gut-office-congressional-ethics-george-santos-fantastic-2023-1
A cross-dressing limey poofter

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #8155 on: January 10, 2023, 10:14:47 AM »

It's the same playbook from the last time they controlled the House. Everytime the GOP.gets power they go after the tax workers.

And in this case the targets are the support staff.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #8156 on: January 10, 2023, 01:31:59 PM »
Remember, it's not corruption because it's legal

https://twitter.com/Olivia_Beavers/status/1612887553098813440?s=19

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #8157 on: January 10, 2023, 02:35:23 PM »

"temporarily-embarrassed millionaires" is so accurate, it's painful. I use this one all the time.
Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #8158 on: January 10, 2023, 03:50:56 PM »
Rich people gutting the IRS so they can get away with not paying taxes, while convincing the rubes that this benefits them.

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #8159 on: January 10, 2023, 04:09:18 PM »
Rich people gutting the IRS so they can get away with not paying taxes, while convincing the rubes that this benefits them.

Didn't we all read Animal Farm in high school?
Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

Tags: