Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645126 times)

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #7875 on: September 13, 2022, 05:43:59 PM »
Much of 'politics' irrespective of source is projection

https://www.newsweek.com/when-it-comes-banning-books-both-right-left-are-guilty-opinion-1696045

"And when he came into her, with an intensification of relief and consummation that was pure peace to him, still she was waiting. She felt herself a little left out. And she knew, partly it was her own fault. She willed herself into this separateness. Now perhaps she was condemned to it. She lay still, feeling his motion within her, his deep-sunk intentness, the sudden quiver of him at the springing of his seed, then the slow-subsiding thrust. That thrust of the buttocks, surely it was a little ridiculous. If you were a woman, and a part in all the business, surely that thrusting of the man's buttocks was supremely ridiculous. Surely the man was intensely ridiculous in this posture and this act...Yes, this was love, this ridiculous bouncing of the buttocks, and the wilting of the poor, insignificant, moist little penis. This was the divine love!!"

TL;DR: Anal sex is a little silly, but enjoyable.   

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #7876 on: September 13, 2022, 06:16:49 PM »
That was the dumbest article I've read since the last time I clicked a New York Post link. To seriously invoke the Dr. Seuss bullshit as an example of left wing censorship? Come on.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #7877 on: September 13, 2022, 07:57:47 PM »
https://thehill.com/changing-america/enrichment/education/3640520-less-than-half-of-americans-can-name-all-three-branches-of-government-survey-finds/

Maybe it's time to start making people take a test while they're lining up. If you don't understand basic civics, you shouldn't be allowed to actively participate in them.

(I suspect that a lot of developed nations would fare similarly, including both that I have called home. The point stands there as well.)
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7878 on: September 13, 2022, 08:48:24 PM »
The FBI seized Mike Lindell's phone.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #7879 on: September 14, 2022, 09:18:45 AM »
That was the dumbest article I've read since the last time I clicked a New York Post link. To seriously invoke the Dr. Seuss bullshit as an example of left wing censorship? Come on.

That was the darnedest article I've read since the last time I clicked on a Mother Jones sports link https://www.motherjones.com/topics/sports/    Imagine suggesting that plucking books off shelves is the sole province of 'them' and them only.  Come on.  I'll see your Dr. Seuss and raise you a To Kill a Mockingbird / The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn / Of Mice and Men bundle (courtesy of the Burbank, California United School District; Burbank hardly serving as a bastion of hyper-righty sensibilities). 

Me, I thought you'd prefer the titillating salaciousness of Lady Chatterly but no, you're too emotionally caught up tilting at political windmills <--- ok now that's probably the dumbest thing you've read... 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #7880 on: September 17, 2022, 06:13:14 AM »

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #7881 on: September 17, 2022, 07:58:40 AM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #7882 on: September 18, 2022, 01:42:01 PM »

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #7883 on: September 18, 2022, 07:50:42 PM »
That was the dumbest article I've read since the last time I clicked a New York Post link.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/16/sex-toy-company-offers-relief-after-shipment-crashes/

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #7885 on: September 19, 2022, 12:29:09 PM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #7886 on: September 19, 2022, 01:02:32 PM »
Need more meat for the meat grinder

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #7887 on: September 19, 2022, 01:17:33 PM »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7888 on: September 20, 2022, 05:52:05 PM »
The migrants flown to Martha's Vineyard by the FL state government are suing DeSantis.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #7889 on: September 20, 2022, 06:09:33 PM »
The migrants flown to Martha's Vineyard by the FL state government are suing DeSantis.

Amazing how the federal government under this administration can leave over 50 migrants in a truck to cook alive, but flying them to a liberal posh enclave (and exposing rank hypocrisy) is somehow the bridge too far.

This was brought forth by political operatives trying to nab Ronny D before his eventual 2024 run.

Tags: