Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645970 times)

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #7695 on: July 12, 2022, 02:29:33 PM »
It's weird how you keep projecting things that you wish were being said rather than what is actually being said.

I'm not claiming to be better, morally superior person to Brazile or Conway (although in my favour I have never played any kind of significant role in causing undue suffering and damage to the lives of millions of people through a combination of personal ambition, stupidity and hubris, so if I were to be making that claim I think I'd have some fairly solid ground upon which to make it), I'm saying that neither of them has any opinion or thinking to which I would attach any value given their respective track records.

It's not weird, it's self-centered sophistry - deal with it.  : )

So, in other words you are better..  ; )    Conway by dint of Trump ok, but what exactly did Brazille do to cause the shedding of tears and washing of teeth among millions?   

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #7696 on: July 12, 2022, 04:41:48 PM »
It's not weird, it's self-centered sophistry - deal with it.  : )

So, in other words you are better..  ; )    Conway by dint of Trump ok, but what exactly did Brazille do to cause the shedding of tears and washing of teeth among millions?   

She is the worst kind of cynical political operative, devoid of principles, and duplicitous as a matter of daily function. And she wasn't even good enough at that when it mattered, she got outplayed by Trump's Russian handlers.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7697 on: July 12, 2022, 05:21:22 PM »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #7698 on: July 12, 2022, 05:46:21 PM »
You have to scroll down a bit to see a picture of the girl the story is about, but once you do the jokes write themselves.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61973510

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #7699 on: July 13, 2022, 12:48:24 PM »
All in all this has been a high effort grift

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #7700 on: July 13, 2022, 07:17:53 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/13/us/ohio-arrest-rape-abortion.html

In the above story's text you can focus on information regarding the story's headline or the story's subheading or the afterthought fact that the monster who raped the child shouldn't have been in the U.S. in the first place.

http://www.fcmcclerk.com/storage/shared/daily-arraignment/FCMC%20Arraignment%20Report%204D%202022-07-13%20Defendant%20Sheets.pdf?694685

^ CHARGES:
#1 M1 2919.25(A) DOMESTIC VIOLENCE - KNOWINGLY CAUSE PHYSICAL HARM
#2 M1 2903.13(A)< ASSAULT

what happened to the charge of rape?

https://codes.ohio.gov/ohio-revised-code/section-2907.02

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #7701 on: July 14, 2022, 10:33:01 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/13/us/ohio-arrest-rape-abortion.html

In the above story's text you can focus on information regarding the story's headline or the story's subheading or the afterthought fact that the monster who raped the child shouldn't have been in the U.S. in the first place.

http://www.fcmcclerk.com/storage/shared/daily-arraignment/FCMC%20Arraignment%20Report%204D%202022-07-13%20Defendant%20Sheets.pdf?694685

^ CHARGES:
#1 M1 2919.25(A) DOMESTIC VIOLENCE - KNOWINGLY CAUSE PHYSICAL HARM
#2 M1 2903.13(A)< ASSAULT

what happened to the charge of rape?

https://codes.ohio.gov/ohio-revised-code/section-2907.02

Yes, because only undocumented immigrants rape people here in the good ol U S of A

My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #7702 on: July 14, 2022, 02:09:48 PM »
Quote from: delavan
but what exactly did Brazille do to cause the shedding of tears and washing of teeth among millions?
Quote from: Johnny Emglish
She is the worst kind of cynical political operative, devoid of principles, and duplicitous as a matter of daily function. And she wasn't even good enough at that when it mattered, she got outplayed by Trump's Russian handlers.
All well and good but I asked 'exactly what did Brazille do?' and in turn got a "she's a blinkity-blank this and that" harangue.  Nvermnd, not important.

Yes, because only undocumented immigrants rape people here in the good ol U S of A
Nice project/deflect.  So that's who this child-raping monster is, the venial, politically de rigueur 'undocumented immigrant?"    Such generosity of spirit, such benevolence.  So mums's the word on this scumbag's immigration status because it offends your personal sensibilities?  Got it.  And while we're projecting/deflecting I'll shut the freak up about the countless left alone kids being abused en route to  'points north' of the Rio Grande...or the fentanyl streaming over the border...or is mum's the word on that too?  Sorry, calling a spade a spade..

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #7703 on: July 14, 2022, 02:15:07 PM »
The callipygian congresswoman looking muy caliente in that form-fitting dress.  This is shlt stuttering john from the howard stern show used to do..

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1547394039468752914

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #7704 on: July 14, 2022, 05:44:35 PM »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7705 on: July 14, 2022, 07:14:30 PM »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #7706 on: July 14, 2022, 09:37:00 PM »

"Who cares if boarder enforcement would demonstratively lead to less crime, people here do bad stuff too!'

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #7707 on: July 14, 2022, 09:56:18 PM »
"Who cares if boarder enforcement would demonstratively lead to less crime, people here do bad stuff too!'
*border

Unless you live on a ship.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #7708 on: July 15, 2022, 08:17:50 AM »

I can’t believe Donnie’s wall didn’t work
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #7709 on: July 15, 2022, 08:23:29 AM »
I can’t believe Donnie’s wall didn’t work

You mean the wall that never got built because of constant ObStRUcTiOn as it would be categorized if he had a (D) next to his name?

You're just fully of shitty deflections that are easily dismissed over the last 48 hours.

Tags: