Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 644938 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #7575 on: June 25, 2022, 11:32:33 AM »
I got an email an hour later.

I have never donated to her campaign and I still get freaking emails from it.

For some reason I also get them and I'm not allowed to donate to her even if I wanted to. Which I don't.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #7576 on: June 25, 2022, 11:53:13 AM »
I got an email an hour later.

I have never donated to her campaign and I still get freaking emails from it.
For some reason I also get them and I'm not allowed to donate to her even if I wanted to. Which I don't.
Tracking cookies

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #7577 on: June 25, 2022, 12:09:09 PM »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7578 on: June 25, 2022, 12:44:36 PM »
A nurse saying that abortion isn’t healthcare…

GTFO

Do you enjoy making excrement up?

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #7579 on: June 25, 2022, 01:31:59 PM »

I’ve been sending Pelosi money to fund her next facelift attached to your contact info
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #7580 on: June 25, 2022, 01:38:49 PM »
I’ve been sending Pelosi money to fund her next facelift attached to your contact info
How dare you not donate to the titty fund!

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #7581 on: June 25, 2022, 02:07:25 PM »
It was in the context of a response to someone saying something that essentially this was most the most agregious insult to American rights.

This is clearly an egregious insult to women and women's rights. Women make up a sizeable part of Americans, last I checked.
The ruling won't have an affect on me or my immediate family, but it makes me sad and nervous for many fellow Americans  (since I care about this country and its citizens) and my little son. I think freedom and bodily autonomy are nice.

I've made it abundantly clear I support abortion on demand, in every way shape and form. And this ruling does concern me with the court being too conservative, as I could see this impacting issues which I find far more important (notably end of life care and the right to death).

Agreed, and we have similar concerns.  Again, all about freedom and autonomy. If someone's main cherry-picking reason to eliminate a right or freedom is "BIBLE JESUS HELL HEAVEN ANGRY GOD", I can't take that argument too seriously.
 It's the same folks that scream "FREEDOM" that try to limit freedom and rights at every turn when it suits their power-grab and their thirst to please Jesus and his Dad-But-Also-Him (even if they're faking that thirst in many cases).
But smelly brown Moooslims and their wacky devotion to Mooohammed and Allah is TOTES DIFFERENT!! Our fantasies and reasons to excrement on womens and fags are MOAR BETTER!

We all know some rich Republican, so-called conservative, so-called Christian will still get a safe abortion at will, no matter the state.

It's class disparity....nothing to do with the invented, propaganda-fueled  CuLcHeR wARRRzzz!!! which was designed to be a distraction for all of us lowly dirt people.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7582 on: June 25, 2022, 02:13:48 PM »
This is clearly an egregious insult to women and women's rights. Women make up a sizeable part of Americans, last I checked.
The ruling won't have an affect on me or my immediate family, but it makes me sad and nervous for many fellow Americans  (since I care about this country and its citizens) and my little son. I think freedom and bodily autonomy are nice.

Agreed, and we have similar concerns.  Again, all about freedom and autonomy. If someone's main cherry-picking reason to eliminate a right or freedom is "BIBLE JESUS HELL HEAVEN ANGRY GOD", I can't take that argument too seriously.
 It's the same folks that scream "FREEDOM" that try to limit freedom and rights at every turn when it suits their power-grab and their thirst to please Jesus and his Dad-But-Also-Him (even if they're faking that thirst in many cases).
But smelly brown Moooslims and their wacky devotion to Mooohammed and Allah is TOTES DIFFERENT!! Our fantasies and reasons to excrement on womens and fags are MOAR BETTER!

We all know some rich Republican, so-called conservative, so-called Christian will still get a safe abortion at will, no matter the state.

It's class disparity....nothing to do with the invented, propaganda-fueled  CuLcHeR wARRRzzz!!! which was designed to be a distraction for all of us lowly dirt people.

Yes women make up a sizeable portion of the populace. But 99% of women will never need nor want an abortion.

This again doesn't suggest that abortion isn't an important right, but rather that this isn't something that will have any impact whatsoever on >99% of the populations lives. Especially since this doesn't even outlaw abortion, and I imagine you will still be able to get an abortion in the vast majority of the country.

I 100% agree that this will disproportionately impact those of lower economic status in certain parts of the country.

I'm not trying to draw out an argument, I agree that this whole thing is pretty freaking terrible. I just don't think this is apocalyptic like some people would make it out to be.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #7583 on: June 25, 2022, 02:24:47 PM »

Yes women make up a sizeable portion of the populace. But 99% of women will never need nor want an abortion.

You've already been given the stats that completely disprove that. Not to mention that every abortion that doesn't happen also has a male parent.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7584 on: June 25, 2022, 02:49:09 PM »

You've already been given the stats that completely disprove that. Not to mention that every abortion that doesn't happen also has a male parent.

If i was, I'm sorry I missed that.

I wouldn't overtly ignore statistics.

You can make the male parent argument, but then you'd have to acknowledge that not every male parent wants to abort their unborn child.

But the numbers would also be skewed to account for the fact that the vast majority of women in this country will still be able to get an abortion in their states.

As far as I can tell the vast majority of states that have outlawed abortion are tiny bumble freak states.

Texas unquestionably will be the biggest abomination. If Florida ends up following suit, which I haven't seen any speculation that it will. That would be another bad one
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 02:52:28 PM by dcm1602 »

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #7585 on: June 25, 2022, 03:38:28 PM »
False
Nancy's pears are anything but false

(and no, I know what you were peevishly referring to)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #7586 on: June 25, 2022, 04:49:43 PM »
Nancy's pears are anything but false

(and no, I know what you were peevishly referring to)
I'll defend her glorious honkers until the end.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #7588 on: June 25, 2022, 06:49:15 PM »
https://twitter.com/johncornyn/status/1540689961040482306?s=21&t=Ih0k9H3JilEPMWB3zCEm5A

Holy excrement

I think he's suggesting previous unjust precedents can be overruled.  Besides, Cornyn knows full well that Obergefell is next, not Brown. 

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #7589 on: June 25, 2022, 07:41:20 PM »
I think he's suggesting previous unjust precedents can be overruled.  Besides, Cornyn knows full well that Obergefell is next, not Brown. 

And I’m suggesting that if he gets the opportunity, he should kill himself
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Tags: