Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 646056 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #7545 on: June 24, 2022, 09:54:16 AM »
I presume that same sex marriage will be the next thing in SCOTUS's sights. They'll dress it up as "state's rights" again I expect, which seemed curiously absent in yesterday's ruling ordering that incels, LARPers and fantasists in NY be allowed to carry their dick extensions around with them.

Looking forward to the next round though. "I know the Republicans packed the Supreme Court and are using it to overturn women's rights but I can't vote for a Democrat in the midterms because Biden fell off his bike."

I think the American people would be best served if some legislation was enacted that the Supreme Court could never consist of more than half +1 of either political party

The only good thing about American government is their ability to cancel out each other's stupid freaking ideas

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #7546 on: June 24, 2022, 09:59:14 AM »
I think the American people would be best served if some legislation was enacted that the Supreme Court could never consist of more than half +1 of either political party

The only good thing about American government is their ability to cancel out each other's stupid freaking ideas

Ah, you're going with the "both sides equally bad" defense now. Wheeling out all the greatest hits today, eh?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7547 on: June 24, 2022, 10:01:08 AM »
Ah, you're going with the "both sides equally bad" defense now. Wheeling out all the greatest hits today, eh?

No

I'm going with making it more difficult for either side to carry out their agenda means we will likely see less ridiculous bullshit from either party.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7548 on: June 24, 2022, 10:26:04 AM »
Well this is awful.

Also, Clarence Thomas’ concurring opinion is calling for the court to overturn right to contraception, same sex marriage, and privacy in the bedroom.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 10:28:27 AM by CatoTheElder »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #7549 on: June 24, 2022, 10:41:18 AM »
Well this is awful.

Also, Clarence Thomas’ concurring opinion is calling for the court to overturn right to contraception, same sex marriage, and privacy in the bedroom.

Presumably it's time to start outing Lindsey Graham and other Republican lackeys for their peccadilloes then. They already did it with Cawthorn.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7550 on: June 24, 2022, 10:48:19 AM »
Presumably it's time to start outing Lindsey Graham and other Republican lackeys for their peccadilloes then. They already did it with Cawthorn.

Or start talking about what Clarence Thomas was helping his wife with.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #7551 on: June 24, 2022, 11:04:20 AM »
All this effort to protect unborn fetuses, and yet the ones that are alive in your schools still have to dodge bullets.

This is a terrible day for the United States of America.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7552 on: June 24, 2022, 03:09:11 PM »
Oh than god, Pelosi read a poem and a bunch of Dems sang God Bless America on the steps of the Capitol. Glad they're doing so much.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #7553 on: June 24, 2022, 03:26:35 PM »
Oh than god, Pelosi read a poem and a bunch of Dems sang God Bless America on the steps of the Capitol. Glad they're doing so much.

Them funbags will set you free.  #KumBaiYaah
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #7555 on: June 24, 2022, 06:22:49 PM »

But let's be freaking honest this doesn't effect 99.9% of people in anyway shape or form

What an infantile, shitty comment.

Of course any type of pregnancy or fetus or vagina will never affect you...you're a freaking virgin. And if gay marriage is attacked, so what, that's less than 10% of pEoPlE, AMIRITE??

Yes, yes, I realize I just fed the troll and the forum's resident, happy-to-fart-in-his-own-face jester.  He serves his little purpose.
Carry on, derrrrrcmmm, and try not to stumble into any open man-holes or swallow any toothpicks!

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7556 on: June 24, 2022, 06:29:32 PM »
https://twitter.com/tulsaworld/status/1540437111261855747?t=qMnMRP9VLdXC_7oEL4aG8g&s=19

I don't know what point he thinks he's making but it's not the one he actually is.

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #7557 on: June 24, 2022, 06:41:35 PM »
https://twitter.com/tulsaworld/status/1540437111261855747?t=qMnMRP9VLdXC_7oEL4aG8g&s=19

I don't know what point he thinks he's making but it's not the one he actually is.

If the safest place for a child to be is unborn and up the snatch of some Oklahoma lady....you are officially in a 3rd world country at best.
This dude is celebrating that an unwanted zygote is safer than a small kid in an elementary classroom lolol.

I look forward to the enormous surge in Republicans adopting and fostering kids!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #7558 on: June 24, 2022, 08:08:37 PM »
The vagina is the safest place for my penis.

- President Bojangles.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7559 on: June 24, 2022, 08:10:38 PM »
Given which Democrats are in the Senate and how technical of a majority we have, I don't understand the people who didn't think this was coming.

For the record, it's the old power Dem's fault.

Tags: