Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645759 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #7515 on: June 08, 2022, 01:53:52 PM »
I can never tell whether your politicians are actually this stupid, or if they just think that you are.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7516 on: June 08, 2022, 03:01:14 PM »
I can never tell whether your politicians are actually this stupid, or if they just think that you are.

Both

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #7517 on: June 08, 2022, 03:25:45 PM »
Both

Agreed, but mostly the latter.
They are fully aware of how easily manipulated and ignorant most citizens are, so their main job is to exploit that. They despise their constituents, and fellate their donors.

Other than that, USA! USA! USA! Muh Constatoooshun and Bible!! (Almost nobody has actually read either, but still...)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #7518 on: June 08, 2022, 05:58:13 PM »
Agreed, but mostly the latter.
They are fully aware of how easily manipulated and ignorant most citizens are, so their main job is to exploit that. They despise their constituents, and fellate their donors.

I give the DNC a lot of credit, they never fail to understand how absolutely freaking stupid and easily manipulated their base is.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #7519 on: June 08, 2022, 06:07:08 PM »
I give the DNC a lot of credit, they never fail to understand how absolutely freaking stupid and easily manipulated their base is.

.... while only MENSA candidates vote for Republicans?

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #7520 on: June 08, 2022, 07:00:19 PM »
.... while only MENSA candidates vote for Republicans?

No, both parties certainly have swaths of really dumb people that vote for each side, but the context of this conversation was specifically trying to tie all republican voters as rubes.

Anyway, just out of curiosity, where are the calls to impeach Schumer or have him censored in the Senate after his words incited a psycho to try and kill a sitting Supreme Court justice?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #7521 on: June 08, 2022, 07:04:34 PM »

No, both parties certainly have swaths of really dumb people that vote for each side, but the context of this conversation was specifically trying to tie all republican voters as rubes.

It was not. It was very clearly and very specifically painting politicians as being either immensely stupid or assuming that voters are. No partisanship was involved until you introduced it. Please try and follow the argument, counsellor.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #7522 on: June 08, 2022, 07:08:16 PM »
Other than that, USA! USA! USA! Muh Constatoooshun and Bible!! (Almost nobody has actually read either, but still...)

JE, who's that supposed to be a shot at?

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7523 on: June 08, 2022, 07:29:44 PM »
https://twitter.com/votevets/status/1534690736540639233?t=BQABtofbTR2EdWRw2eTB3g&s=19

Bahahaha. Baaaaaaahahahahahahhahaha!!!BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAJAHAHAHAJAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!?
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #7524 on: June 08, 2022, 08:04:07 PM »
JE, who's that supposed to be a shot at?

Fairly sure that the Constitution and the Bible are both applicable to and supported by extensive numbers of people of all political persuasions.

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #7525 on: June 09, 2022, 09:52:39 AM »

Agreed, except I don't necessarily "give credit" for self-serving, hypocritical, unethical behavior. I didn't grow up being taught that that was a virtue.
My comment was for the vast majority of politicians of both shitty parties, especially high-level career variety ie: Representatives/Senators.

I apologize if I triggered you in any way.  The pull-string on your back has to be getting worn out by now, no?

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #7526 on: June 09, 2022, 10:28:31 AM »
David Eggert
@DavidEggert00
BREAKING: The FBI has arrested Republican candidate for governor Ryan Kelley at his home and taken him into custody.

lol
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #7527 on: June 09, 2022, 11:55:42 AM »
The pull-string on your back has to be getting worn out by now, no?

Hahahahahahaha that was actually pretty funny.

Anyway, just a reminder that there's a plethora of democratic politicians, schumer and ole beetlejuice lori lightfoot being chief among them who's words incited a mad man to try to bind and kill a supreme court justice in a murder-suicide.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #7529 on: June 15, 2022, 12:34:51 AM »
So since the leak of the Dobbs decision, more than 13 pro-life centers have been firebombed (I swear I seem to remember one of you sarcastically asking when the pro-choice movement has ever been violent, but I can't find the quote so whatever), and a psycho tried to literally whack out a sitting supreme court justice.

And yet 27 democrats voted against providing further security for supreme court justices and their families. I expect this from the usual suspects (Tlaib, AOC), but the NJGOP (a feckless and pathetic organization that makes the Jets under Idzik look well run) need to be hammering supposed "moderates" like Malinowski and Sherill for their vote.

Tags: