Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645478 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #6975 on: January 26, 2022, 02:53:56 PM »
Because they already have representation on the Supreme Court?

There's an African American and multiple women. There's no Hispanics though. Sounds like they're the people who don't have representation

I think this whole conversation were having about selective racial representation quotas is crazy. These Cunts should be about the freaking law, not representing the freaking characters from the YMCA song
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 02:55:50 PM by dcm1602 »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #6976 on: January 26, 2022, 02:57:26 PM »
There's an African American and multiple women. There's no Hispanics though. Sounds like they're the people who don't have representation

I think this whole conversation were having about selective racial representation quotas is crazy. These Cunts should be about the freaking law, not representing the freaking characters from the YMCA song

So is your complaint the threat of some kind of affirmative action, or the threat of the wrong kind of affirmative action?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #6977 on: January 26, 2022, 02:58:49 PM »

Is it even possible for you to take more Ls in this conversation?

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #6978 on: January 26, 2022, 03:11:29 PM »
It's absolutely absurd, anti-American, etc to limit yourself towards selecting a group of candidates based on race or gender.

Looking forward to the media trying to present absolute judicial radicals as moderates like they did Garland.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6979 on: January 26, 2022, 03:19:09 PM »
So is your complaint the threat of some kind of affirmative action, or the threat of the wrong kind of affirmative action?

I simply think it's ridiculous to simply state I'm only interested in someone of xyz race and gender, period.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6980 on: January 26, 2022, 03:21:31 PM »

Is it even possible for you to take more Ls in this conversation?

Sotoymer looks like a damn white lady!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #6981 on: January 26, 2022, 03:23:27 PM »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6982 on: January 26, 2022, 03:51:10 PM »
How Republicans Can Block Stephen Breyer’s Replacement

https://time.com/6142711/joe-biden-supreme-court-nominee-mitch-mcconnell-stephen-breyer/

Also there's a question whether they'll continue to fight along themselves

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #6983 on: January 26, 2022, 05:13:39 PM »

It's absolutely absurd, anti-American, etc to limit yourself towards selecting a group of candidates based on race or gender.

Unlike limiting yourself towards selecting a pre-approved judge from The Heritage Foundation.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #6984 on: January 26, 2022, 07:14:56 PM »
How Republicans Can Block Stephen Breyer’s Replacement
https://time.com/6142711/joe-biden-supreme-court-nominee-mitch-mcconnell-stephen-breyer/
Biden's appointee's gonna be a done deal.  If the GOP had any brains *if* they'd not turn this into a cause célèbre.

moving to the deep end of the pool...vvv...

Quote from: Johnny English
Well, that because you haven't thought about it.
  water's chilly...

Quote from: Johnny English
I have no doubt that the Republicans will find ways to delay and obfuscate until such time as they have the ability to put David Duke on the court.
Quote from: Badger
He's going to nominate a milquetoast liberal judge and Republicans will act like she's Assata Shakur.
Quote from: dcm1602
Sotoymer (sic) looks like a damn white lady!
David Duke?  Derriereata Shakur? (word filter must be fucked)  Sotoymer looks 'damn white'?
Lot's of heavy-handed L's to go around here what with the OTT hyperbole. 

Quote from: dcm1602
Is he (President Obama) identifying as a women these days?
Actually woman but that aside, my man OB'd lock up your J,  ofay 

OB --> SCOTUS?  y not?

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6985 on: January 26, 2022, 07:43:38 PM »
Maybe women is her preferred noun

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #6986 on: January 26, 2022, 10:04:25 PM »
If you were actually jaded you'd understand that every Supreme Court pick of your lifetime was not necessarily the "most qualified", just politically expedient enough to get appointed.

Politically expedient enough to get appointed, combined with young enough to preserve a potentially 3+ decade long seat.

Speaking of which, it seems like Ketanji Brown Jackson is the popular name circulating but Leondra Kruger from the California Supreme Court seems like a Biden pick to me.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6987 on: January 26, 2022, 11:11:49 PM »
Politically expedient enough to get appointed, combined with young enough to preserve a potentially 3+ decade long seat.

Speaking of which, it seems like Ketanji Brown Jackson is the popular name circulating but Leondra Kruger from the California Supreme Court seems like a Biden pick to me.

She's related to former speaker of the house Paul Ryan 🤔 (obviously not by blood) (the first Lady)

I do wonder how many red flags it'll set off with the left that she's married to a white dude, and is related to a former Republican speaker of the house

I imagine, but don't know. That this also could result in her getting any support from the right, which could be needed with this whole 5050 split thing
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 11:16:09 PM by dcm1602 »

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #6988 on: January 26, 2022, 11:42:17 PM »
She's related to former speaker of the house Paul Ryan 🤔 (obviously not by blood) (the first Lady)

I do wonder how many red flags it'll set off with the left that she's married to a white dude, and is related to a former Republican speaker of the house

I imagine, but don't know. That this also could result in her getting any support from the right, which could be needed with this whole 5050 split thing

You think "the right" will support someone on the basis of being "married to a white dude" and being related to Paul Ryan?

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6989 on: January 26, 2022, 11:48:38 PM »
You think "the right" will support someone on the basis of being "married to a white dude" and being related to Paul Ryan?

Paul Ryan spoke on her behalf when she ran for circuit Court of whatever the freak.

So do I think if he did so again, could it get her a single vote two or three? I'd imagine so

Her husband  is irrelevant

I don't think "the right" will support her, but she only needs a handful

Tags: