Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645505 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #6720 on: November 05, 2021, 09:22:15 PM »
The only prison reform she's interested in is white Republican voters not being put into it. I'd love to be wrong but I'm not and you know it.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #6721 on: November 05, 2021, 09:28:42 PM »
The only prison reform she's interested in is white Republican voters not being put into it. I'd love to be wrong but I'm not and you know it.

I'm just saying if her words/beliefs lead to meaningful prison reform, regardless of what she's actually interested in, I'd be thrilled. If reform is contingent on her being given credit for stuff she doesn't truly believe in, I'm still thrilled and would be the first to praise her.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6722 on: November 05, 2021, 10:00:47 PM »

What shes interested in is irrelevant, what she does is more important. The left is big on prison reform, and here you have a crazy person openly stating they want to put politics aside and reform prisons.

She was clearly biased towards the January 6thers and that was 100% why she toured the prison. But she did express sympathy to others

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6723 on: November 06, 2021, 09:22:53 AM »
Anyway, the House passed the infrastructure bill.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #6724 on: November 06, 2021, 10:38:06 AM »
Coming to the right conclusion for the "wrong" reasons is still better than not coming to it at all. I'm not gatekeeping anyone who wants to use their platform to admit that solitary confinement is torture.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6725 on: November 06, 2021, 11:38:42 AM »
I will freely tell someone they are a piece of excrement for only thinking that the current prison system, solitary confinement especially, is torture but I will not stop them from yielding a net positive.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #6726 on: November 06, 2021, 12:44:24 PM »
Coming to the right conclusion for the "wrong" reasons is still better than not coming to it at all. I'm not gatekeeping anyone who wants to use their platform to admit that solitary confinement is torture.

If that's what she does then I agree with you, and if the incarceration of the January 6 rioters is the catalyst for her becoming a champion of sentencing and prison reform, then that will be great news.

Until presented with evidence to the contrary, I do not believe that that she has interest in reforming sentencing or prison conditions for anyone except her chosen people.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #6727 on: November 06, 2021, 03:43:11 PM »
"I demanded to see them and would have gone scorched earth if I was not allowed and was making it known."  - MTG

Get bent pigface

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #6728 on: November 08, 2021, 11:14:28 AM »
Thank you Newsmax

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6729 on: November 08, 2021, 11:36:00 AM »
Thank you Newsmax

What the freak is this and how much does it cost to hunt it for sport on a remote island off the coast of Vancouver?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #6730 on: November 08, 2021, 12:03:31 PM »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6731 on: November 08, 2021, 12:06:05 PM »
Lmao

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #6732 on: November 08, 2021, 12:12:51 PM »
Let's goooooooo #bipartisanship

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1457727371826565123?s=19

MTG and Farrakhan, a match made in heaven. Literally.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #6733 on: November 08, 2021, 02:45:26 PM »
Look forward to hearing the outrage from Republicans about this.

https://www.newsweek.com/paul-gosar-anime-video-killing-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-twitter-attack-titan-1646933

(Just kidding, I'm presuming it will be the usual mix of silence and whataboutism.)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6734 on: November 08, 2021, 03:00:17 PM »
Look forward to hearing the outrage from Republicans about this.

https://www.newsweek.com/paul-gosar-anime-video-killing-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-twitter-attack-titan-1646933

(Just kidding, I'm presuming it will be the usual mix of silence and whataboutism.)

I expected this to be much more violent and tasteless. Instead it was just freaking retarded (and tasteless). I don't think this video is nearly outrageous as you make it out to be, though it's absolutely as lame and freaking stupid (im also sure attack on Titan is hugely popular with 70 year old Evangelicals

I uhh also find it an interesting choice to make a video about illegal immigration spliced with a Japanese anime where a song is freaking sung in Japanese the whole freaking time
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 03:02:27 PM by dcm1602 »

Tags: