Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645373 times)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #6555 on: October 04, 2021, 03:31:26 PM »
I too, would like to follow Sinema into a bathroom...

...blelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelele

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #6556 on: October 04, 2021, 04:14:01 PM »

You align with closet fascists? 
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1444799807332265988

Me, I'd follow her into a bedroom...

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6557 on: October 04, 2021, 04:19:42 PM »
You align with closet fascists? 
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1444799807332265988

Me, I'd follow her into a bedroom...

Funny thing is there's probably millions of people who think this person is a hero.

And who the freak chants a Biden phrase?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #6558 on: October 04, 2021, 04:35:00 PM »
Funny thing is there's probably millions of people who think this person is a hero.

And who the freak chants a Biden phrase?
I don't throw around words like hero but people like Sinema 100% deserve worse than this.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #6559 on: October 04, 2021, 04:40:11 PM »
I don't throw around words like hero but people like Sinema 100% deserve worse than this.

Lmao

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6560 on: October 04, 2021, 04:54:57 PM »

You're a smart guy

You should be able to figure out why this is horrible and repugnant.

It's not like she was extorting money from baby orphans to run a prostitution ring.

She's doing what her job was and forming her own opinion and not following the herd. Not to mention she's not bending over to outside pressure telling her what the freak to do.

You might not agree with the decision she's made, but harassing her and trying to ruin her life because of it and "deserving worse" is revolting and immoral

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #6561 on: October 04, 2021, 05:29:40 PM »

You wanna watch her take a dump?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #6562 on: October 04, 2021, 05:34:12 PM »
You're a smart guy

You should be able to figure out why this is horrible and repugnant.

It's not like she was extorting money from baby orphans to run a prostitution ring.

She's doing what her job was and forming her own opinion and not following the herd. Not to mention she's not bending over to outside pressure telling her what the freak to do.

You might not agree with the decision she's made, but harassing her and trying to ruin her life because of it and "deserving worse" is revolting and immoral
Cry more

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #6563 on: October 04, 2021, 05:37:54 PM »
One on hand: countless preventable deaths of despair every year in this country

On the other hand: someone with immense power and leverage to do something about it, being paid not to do it, being made uncomfortable

Respectability politics are a joke, and it's clear some people would prefer politicians politely and calmly tell Americans to get fucked than have anyone rock the boat even a little.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #6564 on: October 04, 2021, 07:02:42 PM »

On the other hand: someone with immense power and leverage to do something about it, being paid not to do it, being made uncomfortable

Respectability politics are a joke, and it's clear some people would prefer politicians politely and calmly tell Americans to get fucked than have anyone rock the boat even a little.

Without getting into the absurd hyperbole that is your first sentence, what those who eschew respectability politics never realize is that the tactics they advocate for most assuredly will be used against them.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #6565 on: October 04, 2021, 07:48:10 PM »

Without getting into the absurd hyperbole that is your first sentence, what those who eschew respectability politics never realize is that the tactics they advocate for most assuredly will be used against them.

Without getting into you pretending no Americans die of poverty related causes every year, those tactics and worse are already used against people who agree with me. It's like when Glenn Greenwald types "warn" any attempt to censor speech will also be used against the left when it already is. Pretty hollow threat.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #6566 on: October 04, 2021, 08:18:37 PM »

Without getting into you pretending no Americans die of poverty related causes every year, those tactics and worse are already used against people who agree with me. It's like when Glenn Greenwald types "warn" any attempt to censor speech will also be used against the left when it already is. Pretty hollow threat.

Yes, we only had a summer of unabated rioting by angry leftists without any sort of consequence while shitposters and autists get locked up indiscriminately and indefinitely under the guise of what they did being "As BaD As 9/11" but its leftists who are under attack and disparately treated.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6567 on: October 04, 2021, 08:42:04 PM »

So you genuinely believe that EVERYTHING in that bill goes to this goal, and none of it is bullshit?

Or do you believe that politicians should be obligated to vote for ANYTHING that benefits someone, regardless of how much bullshit is in it?

The fact is none of these politicians give a excrement about the people, just pushing their agenda.

If the goal was end countless despair they'd make a bill where 100% of the goal was to go to that cause.

In this case it's very much not, and the mentality of if you don't agree with me then you think everyone should die. Is exactly why this bill hasn't gotten passed

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #6568 on: October 04, 2021, 09:03:51 PM »
In this case it's very much not, and the mentality of if you don't agree with me then you think everyone should die. Is exactly why this bill hasn't gotten passed

You genuinely think if people were more charitable in their mentality toward people in power this bill would have passed? It's such a backward way of thinking about politics it's almost admirable.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6569 on: October 04, 2021, 09:27:35 PM »
You genuinely think if people were more charitable in their mentality toward people in power this bill would have passed? It's such a backward way of thinking about politics it's almost admirable.

No

I was more suggesting that the if you're not with me your against me mentality wasn't encouraged and so prevalent people would be capable of working together and finding a middle ground

Tags: