Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 646110 times)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #6375 on: September 01, 2021, 04:49:31 PM »
Why?

It plays on the usual, tired and frankly disgusting "Black conservatives are race traitors/Uncle Tom's" trope.

A horrible substitute for any sort of actual substantive argument.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6376 on: September 01, 2021, 04:54:03 PM »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #6377 on: September 01, 2021, 04:58:43 PM »
loljustice

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1433167100600799237?t=MBRsgacqaYZmOeQLPHbOUw&s=19

To be fair, the judge doesn't sound too impressed. If I read it correctly, he was simply required to put a judicial rubber stamp on a negotiated agreement between parties. They've surrendered $4.3B and the company.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #6378 on: September 01, 2021, 05:00:42 PM »
This is America, nobody is supposed to pay their debts. Or even their rent
Imagine if you had politics more advanced than shitting on poor people

In b4 you try to invert that as a retort without realizing how dumb it sounds

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6379 on: September 01, 2021, 05:08:37 PM »
Imagine if you had politics more advanced than shitting on poor people

In b4 you try to invert that as a retort without realizing how dumb it sounds

I just think it's ridiculous to always blame corporations and take no personal responsibility.

Should people sue every company that serves unhealthy addicting food because they're a bunch of fat fucks suffering from metabolic syndrome?

The biggest epidemic in the world by a huge huge margin is your metabolic syndrome stuff, yet instead were all obsessed with cops drugs and other bullshit. Literally nobody talks about any of that excrement ever. And the rare times it gets brought up, the issue is about how we're all a bunch of fat shaming bigots and that we should give everyone who can't find their dick under their gut a blowjob

Also in addition to the cash part of the settlement includes

The drugmaker itself will be reorganized into a new company with a board appointed by public officials and will funnel its profits into government-led efforts to prevent and treat addiction.

The settlement doesn't sound outrageously unfair. But hey I'll admit that we're both pretty freaking biased. I'll argue against literally anything ever in existence, and you seem to have pretty strong feelings in regards to wealthy corporations (or landlords)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 05:10:22 PM by dcm1602 »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #6380 on: September 01, 2021, 07:03:50 PM »

Should people sue every company that serves unhealthy addicting food because they're a bunch of fat fucks suffering from metabolic syndrome?

That depends, are the companies paying off doctors to tell people that the food in question is healthy?

For reference, I don't think gun manufacturers are responsible for mass shootings because the two situations aren't comparable.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6381 on: September 01, 2021, 07:25:14 PM »

That depends, are the companies paying off doctors to tell people that the food in question is healthy?

Are they paying off doctors? No

Did they pay off the United States government to push out some bullshit biased food pyramid for decades and make it standard teaching across the country? Yes yes they did

So anyone who is obese has hypertension diabetes hyperlipidemia or anything else remotely even dietary linked should go out and sue the United States government until it's bankrupt and abolished.

Literally governmental corruption leading to greatest morbidity and mortaility of the United States populace in the history of this nation
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 07:27:31 PM by dcm1602 »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6382 on: September 02, 2021, 05:52:31 AM »
The penalty for aborting after a rape in Texas is now more severe than committing rape in Texas.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #6383 on: September 02, 2021, 09:24:04 AM »
Sotomayor: “Presented with an application to enjoin a flagrantly unconstitutional law engineered to prohibit women from exercising their constitutional rights and evade judicial scrutiny, a majority of justices have opted to bury their heads in the sand.”
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #6384 on: September 02, 2021, 10:19:56 AM »
Are they paying off doctors? No

My bad, they paid pharma reps to lie to doctors. Totally different and cool.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #6385 on: September 02, 2021, 10:26:30 AM »
As for obesity, it seems like it's purely a thing you use as a cudgel to minimize other important issues and not something that you actually care or do anything about, so it's hard to take seriously.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #6386 on: September 02, 2021, 10:46:00 AM »
As for obesity, it seems like it's purely a thing you use as a cudgel to minimize other important issues and not something that you actually care or do anything about, so it's hard to take seriously.

My background is in cardiac surgery, and I used to be a fat freak (average American dude) when I was young.

Obesity is one of the things I hold my strongest views on.

Not to mention on a factual statistical basis obesity and metabolic syndrome related disease is consistently the biggest threat to man kind.

Hell men are literally losing their fertility because they're a bunch of overweight cucks.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #6387 on: September 02, 2021, 10:59:51 AM »
My background is in cardiac surgery, and I used to be a fat freak (average American dude) when I was young.

Obesity is one of the things I hold my strongest views on.

Not to mention on a factual statistical basis obesity and metabolic syndrome related disease is consistently the biggest threat to man kind.

Hell men are literally losing their fertility because they're a bunch of overweight cucks.

This is what you end up with when you have 4 different tiers of Big Macs at your local McDonalds.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #6388 on: September 02, 2021, 11:17:56 AM »
This is what you end up with when you have 4 different tiers of Big Macs at your local McDonalds.
Poutine. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #6389 on: September 02, 2021, 11:22:35 AM »
sToP bLaMiNg CoRpOrAtIoNs

Tags: