Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 646244 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #5565 on: February 04, 2021, 07:23:26 PM »
Marjorie Taylor-Greene removed from committee obligations.

The vote was 230-199 with 11 Republicans voting to boot their party member.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #5566 on: February 04, 2021, 08:18:07 PM »
Marge quarantined.  Love it.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #5567 on: February 04, 2021, 08:42:44 PM »
Marjorie Taylor-Greene removed from committee obligations.

The vote was 230-199 with 11 Republicans voting to boot their party member.

*Margery
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5568 on: February 04, 2021, 08:48:02 PM »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5569 on: February 05, 2021, 03:25:54 AM »
Marjoery

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5571 on: February 05, 2021, 06:50:45 AM »
Good

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #5572 on: February 05, 2021, 08:35:10 AM »
John Fetterman filed papers to run for Toomey's Senate seat in 2022.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #5573 on: February 05, 2021, 09:24:01 AM »
Alexandria Ocasio-Smollett.

I'd say I look forward to about 18 months when the House flips and Republicans fight fire with fire by sending that raging queynte Rashida Tlaib off of any one of her committees for any one of a host of comparable crazy excrement that Greene currently has the focus on her for (and with good reason).

But that would require congressional Republicans not being total pussies that are horrible at the games played by the other side. Always a day late and dollar short.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #5574 on: February 05, 2021, 10:17:53 AM »
Alexandria Ocasio-Smollett.

I'd say I look forward to about 18 months when the House flips and Republicans fight fire with fire by sending that raging queynte Rashida Tlaib off of any one of her committees for any one of a host of comparable crazy excrement that Greene currently has the focus on her for (and with good reason).

But that would require congressional Republicans not being total pussies that are horrible at the games played by the other side. Always a day late and dollar short.

mj, if you're going to claim that Repubs (after flipping the House) can play tit-for-tat and kick Rashida Talib off her committees, that assumes that she's said things just as bizarre as Greene's:

- Ca. wildfires caused by a 'space beam' controlled by a Jewish banking family who bankrolls Dems.  :-o
- executing Dem lawmakers including Nancy Pelosi (like her boobs aren't immortal?).  That trumps Talib's "impeach the motherfcker."
- the "Islamic invasion" of our government (me? I welcome the 'Islamic invasion' of our head coaching ranks).

What has Talib said that's on the same bizzaro/violent level as Madge?

fwiw, the hypenated-Smollett 'Chicken Little' allusion was cute

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5575 on: February 05, 2021, 10:35:55 AM »
mj, if you're going to claim that Repubs (after flipping the House) can play tit-for-tat and kick Rashida Talib off her committees, that assumes that she's said things just as bizarre as Greene's:

- Ca. wildfires caused by a 'space beam' controlled by a Jewish banking family who bankrolls Dems.  :-o
- executing Dem lawmakers including Nancy Pelosi (like her boobs aren't immortal?).  That trumps Talib's "impeach the motherfcker."
- the "Islamic invasion" of our government (me? I welcome the 'Islamic invasion' of our head coaching ranks).

Assassination of Pelosi boobs is punishable by lethal injection.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5576 on: February 05, 2021, 10:39:23 AM »
John Fetterman filed papers to run for Toomey's Senate seat in 2022.

Good

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #5577 on: February 05, 2021, 10:45:32 AM »

Couldn't help myself.

Anyway, as insane as Jewish space lasers are, I guess I don't find it as offensive as describing the systematic extermination of six million jews as calming, or that people should be barred from certain professions because of their race.

If anti-semitism is enough to get people kicked off of committee seats, there's a representative in Minnesota that should be in a great deal of trouble and that's without getting into all of her shenanigans regarding campaign finance and her brother-husband.

It's symbolic anyway, I don't see as a freshman congresswoman in a minority party what power she'd hold. But this absolutely will embolden the voters in her district to say "lol freak off, we'll fuckin do it again."

That's what I like about you though del, always willing to politely call me out on my excrement without resorting to ad hominem and viciousness.

And this place is way way WAYYY too hung up on the shriveled up raisins of a pathetic, geriatric drunk. If we're talking Dem titties give me Mama Sinema.

(me? I welcome the 'Islamic invasion' of our head coaching ranks).

;D ;D ;D I for one welcome our Islamic overlord and the newfound interest in Jets football from the guys at Shah's Hilal. It's made for some solid conversation while I get my fix.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 10:48:01 AM by mj2sexay »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5578 on: February 05, 2021, 11:01:18 AM »

And this place is way way WAYYY too hung up on the shriveled up raisins of a pathetic, geriatric drunk. If we're talking Dem titties give me Mama Sinema.

User has been banned for disparaging Pelosi milkers.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #5579 on: February 05, 2021, 11:13:20 AM »
mj thinks Omar married her brother

Tags: