Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 646069 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #5145 on: January 07, 2021, 08:57:15 PM »
she is the most annoying part of msnbc
Possibly but it's an extremely high bar.

I basically can't stand anyone on MSNBC besides Chris Hayes and I still don't watch a second of his show.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5146 on: January 07, 2021, 08:57:40 PM »
she is the most annoying part of msnbc
Al Sharpton.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5147 on: January 07, 2021, 09:01:11 PM »
Devos resigned. Probably dodging having to vote on removing Trump.  She's gone soon anyway, so it isn't a big deal for anyone.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #5148 on: January 07, 2021, 09:02:27 PM »

Amazing

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/nyc-man-who-breached-us-capitol-is-son-of-prominent-brooklyn-judge/

A New York City man who breached the US Capitol building wearing a bizarre fur costume is the son of a Brooklyn Supreme Court judge, according to a report Thursday.

Aaron Mostofsky, who told the Post Wednesday he’d come to protest a “stolen election,” was holding a police riot shield as a mob of rioters swarmed the building Wednesday.

Mostofsky is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, elected to the court last January, according to Gothamist.

On Wednesday  Aaron Mostofsky told The Post, “We were cheated. I don’t think 75 million people voted for Trump — I think it was close to 85 million.I think certain states that have been red for a long time turned blue and were stolen, like New York.”

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #5149 on: January 07, 2021, 09:05:28 PM »
Al Sharpton.
Almost every MSNBC host is currently a greater net negative on the world than Sharpton is right now.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5150 on: January 07, 2021, 09:13:28 PM »
Almost every MSNBC host is currently a greater net negative on the world than Sharpton is right now.
No.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #5151 on: January 07, 2021, 09:29:09 PM »
No.
Yes and I'll die on this hill.

Al Sharpton basically isn't a thing anymore. His low point was 30 years ago.

Rachel Maddow and Joy Reid are making millions of people dumber every day right now.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 09:34:13 PM by Badger »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5152 on: January 07, 2021, 09:31:23 PM »
Watching a Republican governor rip apart Trump’s claim that he deployed the national guard by repeated detailing that SECDEF repeatedly said no, only to eventually receive authorization by SECARM and then have the Pentagon refer all questions to a press release saying that SECDEF gave authorization after talking to VP and Congressional leaders, making no mention of POTUS in an official press release is...horrifying.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #5153 on: January 07, 2021, 09:47:17 PM »
Ilhan Omar
We will impeach!

Ilhan Omar
Most likely tomorrow.

i dont know what theyre waiting for

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5154 on: January 07, 2021, 09:51:50 PM »
Ilhan Omar
We will impeach!

Ilhan Omar
Most likely tomorrow.

i dont know what theyre waiting for

Giving the Cabinet/Pence way too many chances to do the right thing.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5155 on: January 07, 2021, 10:28:35 PM »
Need a new one for a new board...

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #5156 on: January 08, 2021, 09:37:32 AM »
When in the hell has NY been red? Not unless NYC Seceeds from the rest of the state

Even better is that he's from NYC. freaking idiots.

How did this carousel of clowns manage to storm the Capitol?
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #5157 on: January 08, 2021, 10:05:26 AM »
https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/nyc-man-who-breached-us-capitol-is-son-of-prominent-brooklyn-judge/

When in the hell has NY been red? Not unless NYC Seceeds from the rest of the state
The Republicans didn't even run a candidate against the 'prominent Bklyn' judge.

https://brooklyneagle.com/articles/2019/08/13/judges-mostofsky-and-montalbano-nominated-for-supreme-court-in-brooklyn/

Judges Steven Mostofsky and Rosemarie Montalbano were nominated at the Brooklyn Democratic Party headquarters last Monday.

On Thursday, the judges officially received the Democratic nomination for state Supreme Court judge at a judicial convention held at St. Francis College on Thursday night. This will put them on the ballot for the general election. With no Republican challengers expected, this means both will likely be installed as Kings County Supreme Court justices in January.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #5158 on: January 08, 2021, 10:05:52 AM »
@MollyMcKew
As more comes out about the WH preventing preparation for & holding back response to the attack on the Capitol, the more I want to know about comments to reporters that White House staff were in touch with “protest leaders” and discussing their objectives. /1

Because right now it looks like Trump weaponized a mob, sent it into the fire, held back response — endangering lives of Congress, staff, police, reporters — and watched on TV hoping for — what?

What was the objective they had been hoping for? /2

I want to know about those comms. /3

what was the end game?

what is taking so long to get him out of here already? hes back on twitter doing the same excrement, egging these terrorist on again.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #5159 on: January 08, 2021, 10:06:36 AM »
i copped a 7day ban on twitter for telling someone they were retarded to think this was an antifa driven event.

amazing.

i should have just tried to incite a civil war, i'd be back on twitter already.

Tags: