Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645973 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #5085 on: January 07, 2021, 08:12:27 AM »
Mulvaney resigned

If only there was a constitutional provision that could be utilized for a President when his cabinet is worried he could act in a way detrimental to the security and safety of the United States.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #5086 on: January 07, 2021, 08:17:33 AM »
If only there was a constitutional provision that could be utilized for a President when his cabinet is worried he could act in a way detrimental to the security and safety of the United States.

They're all excrement scared of the kind of rabid lunatics that form his supporter base.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5087 on: January 07, 2021, 08:18:43 AM »
They're all excrement scared of the kind of rabid lunatics that form his supporter base.

I’m aware. His rabid supporter base is also a bunch of incel pussies.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #5088 on: January 07, 2021, 08:37:43 AM »
jesus...what's wrong with you? Did a democratic uncle touch your peepee or something?
Everybody knows all American uncles are Republicans

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #5089 on: January 07, 2021, 08:38:30 AM »
Everybody knows all American uncles are Republicans

and Aunt Edna.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #5090 on: January 07, 2021, 09:20:14 AM »
after yesterdays events, i see no reason to be scared of those chumps.

they were let into a secure area, broke into a secure building, let one of their own get killed before valiantly breaking the police lines and breeching the capital building.

and then they took a bunch of selfies, stole some mail, meandered around and made a mess and then the police came and cleared em out like they were a bunch of drunks after last call.

these morons had no clue, no plan, no hope. if im a senator, im doubling down and calling for investigations into the capital polices utter failure to stop a bunch of untrained morons, investigations into what they did once inside, investigations into why there was no remote IT shutdown initiated on the lockdown, investigations into why so much of the GOP was complicit and insisting on fracturing the nation w/ no evidence whatsoever. i want to start proceedings to get trump out immediately.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #5091 on: January 07, 2021, 09:27:03 AM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #5092 on: January 07, 2021, 09:35:08 AM »
hahahahahaha

i wonder if he just slowly rolled backwards as he saw smoke in the distance and heard gunshots and yelling....

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #5093 on: January 07, 2021, 10:25:43 AM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #5094 on: January 07, 2021, 10:30:04 AM »

Four people died during violent pro-Trump protests at the U.S. Capitol, the Metropolitan Police Department said Wednesday night. One woman was shot inside the Capitol, and three others died after suffering "medical emergencies," police said.

A woman was shot by a plainclothes Capitol Police officer after breaching the Capitol and attempting to enter the House chamber, according to acting Metropolitan Police Chief Robert Contee. She was transported to a local hospital where she was later pronounced dead, Contee said. The shooting is being investigated by MPD's internal affairs unit, which is responsible for investigating all officer-involved deaths in Washington, D.C., even those involving other agencies.

Police have not yet released the identity of the woman. The woman was a civilian and was not a member of any law enforcement agency, according to MPD.

In addition to the shooting, one woman and two men died "around the Capitol grounds" after suffering "separate medical emergencies," Contee said. Contee did not identify any of the deceased or provide further information on the medical issues that lead to their deaths.

CBS

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #5095 on: January 07, 2021, 10:42:56 AM »
jesus...what's wrong with you? Did a democratic uncle touch your peepee or something?

The amount of stupidity that goes into this comment is the same one that goes into insulting someone on the basis of their second job and thinking you have the right in the argument, you ignorant fathead.

Anyway, while we're desiring to see everyone who was there locked up on the basis of treason, I guess I should've demanded the same thing when a bunch of retards stormed and occupied the capital building to protest a supreme court nomination as what happened with Kavanaugh. The kvetching over this from the "ItS jUst PrIvatE pROpErTy" and ACAB imbeciles like the hypocrisy isn't obvious.

The guy defends Nazis and Klansmen. He’s clearly got some issues.

You're a pathetic drone.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #5096 on: January 07, 2021, 10:57:44 AM »
CBS

There's a story going round that one of the deaths was a heart attack as a result of a member of Meal Team Six accidentally tasering himself. I can't tell you how much I want it to be true.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5097 on: January 07, 2021, 11:00:23 AM »
after yesterdays events, i see no reason to be scared of those chumps.

they were let into a secure area, broke into a secure building, let one of their own get killed before valiantly breaking the police lines and breeching the capital building.

and then they took a bunch of selfies, stole some mail, meandered around and made a mess and then the police came and cleared em out like they were a bunch of drunks after last call.

these morons had no clue, no plan, no hope. if im a senator, im doubling down and calling for investigations into the capital polices utter failure to stop a bunch of untrained morons, investigations into what they did once inside, investigations into why there was no remote IT shutdown initiated on the lockdown, investigations into why so much of the GOP was complicit and insisting on fracturing the nation w/ no evidence whatsoever. i want to start proceedings to get trump out immediately.

The House is already saying they will investigate and hold the Capitol Police accountable.

The only warning I have against outright dismissing these schmucks is that the Beer Hall Putsch failed and the Nazis were ridiculed as a joke, for a while.

But these motherfuckers are just at a stage where they are LARPing their own right wing rebellion. They even use that exact phrase for this excrement. They don't have any actual plan, they just start snapping selfies and stealing people's mail.

However, the fact that they are incompetent does not mean that they are not dangerous. This wasn't a bakery, it wasn't a car, it wasn't the Cheesecake Factory, this was the seat of our government.

This was sedition and every lover of the older lady who smashed a window, stormed through rotunda, and vandalized offices and the Senate chamber deserves to stand trial for it. All because of the bruised ego of a deranged lunatic.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #5098 on: January 07, 2021, 11:07:55 AM »
stop resigning and sign the freaking paperwork to 25th his derriere you complicit cowards

Exactly!

Pompeo is a piece of excrement and a coward. History is going to remember those who contributed to this psychopath's reign. Bailing now isn't helping you. Being part of a solution might.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #5099 on: January 07, 2021, 11:09:59 AM »

Tags: