Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 644642 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #4500 on: October 29, 2020, 08:31:03 PM »
NY Dem machine hates the WFP (because they're good). But the WFP also fucked up their presidential primary endorsement.

7 of the votes I cast on my ballot were on the WFP line but I won't be distraught if they get killed off.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4501 on: October 29, 2020, 08:51:36 PM »
NY Dem machine hates the WFP (because they're good). But the WFP also fucked up their presidential primary endorsement.

7 of the votes I cast on my ballot were on the WFP line but I won't be distraught if they get killed off.

Your voting process is ludicrous.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4502 on: October 29, 2020, 10:00:00 PM »
Your voting process is ludicrous.
Someone like you should be happy the WFP exists because it's a compromise between strategic voting and signaling which direction I want the Dems to move in.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4503 on: October 30, 2020, 06:39:10 AM »

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4504 on: October 30, 2020, 06:45:11 AM »
I guess it wouldn't matter to you, you dumb lover of the older lady that unlike ACB who actually sat on the bench, Elena Kagan had absolutely ZERO in the way of experience as a judge and largely made her career much like ACB in academia before being nominated and confirmed.

FWIW, by "case record" I meant her holdings while on the bench. Which we can review. Again, unlike Kagan.

Like I said, keep regurgitating what you see on r/pol and MSNBC (lmao) you stupid sack of excrement.
Why are you such a miserable person?

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4505 on: October 30, 2020, 07:21:27 AM »

oh boy, youve brought down the wrath of the lonely man from jersey upon you. i pray for your well-being when you got a few of the only insults he seems to know.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4506 on: October 30, 2020, 07:21:41 AM »
Kagan sucks (see: Dershowitz/Finkelstein) but ACB is worse

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4507 on: October 30, 2020, 07:23:06 AM »
Tucker now says we should leave Hunter Biden alone. lmao

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-carlson-suddenly-says-its-time-to-leave-hunter-biden-alone

“There are a lot of documents about Hunter Biden’s personal life that we haven’t brought to you and we are not going to and we will tell you why,” he said, noting the obvious reason that Hunter is not running for president.

“But Hunter Biden is a fallen man at this point,” Carlson stated, adding that he once knew the younger Biden well.

“I never thought Hunter Biden was a bad person,” he concluded. “I thought he had demons but in the time I knew him he kept them mostly under control. At some point, he lost control of those demons and the world knows that now. He's now humiliated and alone. Probably too strong to say we feel sorry for Hunter Biden, but the point is pounding on a man, jumping on, and piling on when he's already down is something we don't want to be involved in.”

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4508 on: October 30, 2020, 07:23:12 AM »
Tucker’s Timeline:

“I have the goods. It’s devastating. You won’t believe what’s in it. I’ll reveal it tomorrow.”

“Someone stole the goods. I can’t reveal it because someone stole it and I don’t have it, so I can’t tell you what’s in it.”

“I found it. It turned up. It’s very suspicious how it was gone, but now it’s back. Anyway, I had a copy all along. I mean, I’m not stupid.”

“We still can’t tell you what’s in it because we’re still looking at it to see what’s in it, though we had a copy the whole time I told you that it was stolen.”

“Let’s not all be hasty now.”

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4509 on: October 30, 2020, 07:23:47 AM »
Please show some respect for the 47th President bro

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4510 on: October 30, 2020, 07:32:51 AM »

Lmao how is this reserved for me?

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4511 on: October 30, 2020, 07:46:24 AM »
Lmao how is this reserved for me?

Have you read your posts?
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4512 on: October 30, 2020, 07:52:33 AM »
Have you read your posts?

Seriously, is it a general lack of awareness, or do some of you freaking people actually think you get to have carte blanche to say to me before you get treated in kind?

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4513 on: October 30, 2020, 08:00:40 AM »
Seriously, is it a general lack of awareness, or do some of you freaking people actually think you get to have carte blanche to say to me before you get treated in kind?

Yeah, that's the stuff.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4514 on: October 30, 2020, 08:01:46 AM »
Yeah, that's the stuff.

K, show me where I ever wished death on you and yours because of your vote.

Or I ever told you to kill yourself.

Etc, etc etc.

I'll chalk it up to general lack of awareness. Wouldn't want to think you're a raging hypocrite or anything.

It's almost like there's certain people on the board I clearly don't agree with who are spared any sort of vitriol because of how they talk to me.

Tags: