Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 644659 times)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #4485 on: October 27, 2020, 06:35:16 PM »

How's this for a track record, you subhuman retard?

I'd love to review her case record with you, too bad there isn't one to review.

Keep sucking his orange dick tho, you stupid freak.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I guess it wouldn't matter to you, you dumb lover of the older lady that unlike ACB who actually sat on the bench, Elena Kagan had absolutely ZERO in the way of experience as a judge and largely made her career much like ACB in academia before being nominated and confirmed.

FWIW, by "case record" I meant her holdings while on the bench. Which we can review. Again, unlike Kagan.

Like I said, keep regurgitating what you see on r/pol and MSNBC (lmao) you stupid sack of excrement.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4486 on: October 27, 2020, 07:12:22 PM »

I guess it wouldn't matter to you, you dumb lover of the older lady that unlike ACB who actually sat on the bench, Elena Kagan had absolutely ZERO in the way of experience as a judge and largely made her career much like ACB in academia before being nominated and confirmed.

FWIW, by "case record" I meant her holdings while on the bench. Which we can review. Again, unlike Kagan.

Like I said, keep regurgitating what you see on r/pol and MSNBC (lmao) you stupid sack of excrement.

If you can't see the glaring difference between the 2 judges, you're even freaking dumber than you come off. Like honestly, this is one of the freaking more retarded arguments you've diarrhead out.

I'd love to review the rulings and opinions of acb, but you know as well as everyone else here you can't do that with out resorting to lame derriere insults constantly because you're such a freaking chud.

But keep regurgitating what you see on r/thedonald and oan (lmao), you troglodite incel.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4487 on: October 27, 2020, 10:18:54 PM »
If you can't see the glaring difference between the 2 judges, you're even freaking dumber than you come off. Like honestly, this is one of the freaking more retarded arguments you've diarrhead out.

Nice non-argument wrapped up in insult because if there isn't something to be found on the first google search, you have nothing. What a freaking simpleton.

I'd love to review the rulings and opinions of acb, but you know as well as everyone else here you can't do that with out resorting to lame derriere insults constantly because you're such a freaking chud.

But keep regurgitating what you see on r/thedonald and oan (lmao), you troglodite incel.

HAHAHAHAHAHA nice last sentence. So we know two things about you, you're stupid AND unoriginal. Bonus points for use of the term "chud."

You're pathetic.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4488 on: October 27, 2020, 10:20:07 PM »

Lol, what ideology is that?

Conservative jurisprudence, where a bunch of ghouls protect the powerful and crush the weak while pretending they're just neutral vessels through which the Godstitution speaks to us

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4489 on: October 27, 2020, 10:30:06 PM »
Moved the ACB shitposts in here to keep them separate from the election shitposts

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4490 on: October 28, 2020, 08:22:57 AM »
Nice non-argument wrapped up in insult because if there isn't something to be found on the first google search, you have nothing. What a freaking simpleton.

HAHAHAHAHAHA nice last sentence. So we know two things about you, you're stupid AND unoriginal. Bonus points for use of the term "chud."

You're pathetic.
I was mocking you, retard.

How could miss the obvious mocking?

Wait, right. Trump supporter. Sorry.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4491 on: October 28, 2020, 08:24:55 AM »

You're pathetic.

I was mocking you, retard.

How could miss the obvious mocking?

Wait, right. Trump supporter. Sorry.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4492 on: October 28, 2020, 08:32:43 AM »
^ such a beautiful moment. *random Sarah McLaughlan song starts playing*  #nohomo
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4493 on: October 28, 2020, 10:54:12 PM »

LMAO, like either of us are in that good of shape.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4494 on: October 28, 2020, 11:26:14 PM »
An actual real life congressman

https://twitter.com/RepClayHiggins/status/1319715219216674817?s=19

What my Jets friends think i do on twitter:

?

What I actually do on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1319738022947024898?s=21

My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4495 on: October 29, 2020, 07:59:56 AM »

What my Jets friends think i do on twitter:

?

What I actually do on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1319738022947024898?s=21
What indeed.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4496 on: October 29, 2020, 12:17:46 PM »
*moved to election thread*
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 12:21:46 PM by AlioTheFool »
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4497 on: October 29, 2020, 12:19:51 PM »
There is a Russian-based hacker group currently attacking US hospitals with ransomware attacks. People have actually died because systems were locked down.

The FBI suspects that same group to ramp up hospital attacks and take aim at the election next week as well.

Can't wait to hear about the Russian hoax in a few weeks. Or the more nightmarish scenario where the current president, if he loses, claiming it was all due to massive interference and what we need right now is stability from the federal government. Rudy attempted to remain NYC's mayor under a post-911 aftermath stability guise after Bloomberg won.

Let’s be real, whether he wins or loses, someone is going to blame Russia.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4498 on: October 29, 2020, 12:29:43 PM »
Let’s be real, whether he wins or loses, someone is going to blame Russia.
Russia blames themselves just to freak with our head.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4499 on: October 29, 2020, 04:56:57 PM »
ALBANY, N.Y. — Senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren entered an unexpected clash on Tuesday with New York Democratic leaders over the fate of a progressive third party.

The dispute stems from a political flier paid for by the state party featuring Joseph R. Biden Jr., his running mate, Senator Kamala Harris, and Senators Warren and Sanders, all smiling and pleading with New Yorkers to vote “Democratic — all the way!”

But Ms. Warren and Mr. Sanders said they were not consulted about the flier, and had they been, they would not have consented to the ad, which pushes voters to cast ballots on the Democratic Party line.

Both senators support the Biden-Harris ticket, but want ballots cast for the candidates on the Working Families Party line, which has backed them in the past.

Mr. Sanders accused the state Democratic Party, which is effectively controlled by Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, of trying to sabotage the Working Families Party.

“It is absolutely unacceptable for the New York Democratic Party, which just a few short months ago supported canceling the presidential primary, to now use my image in a push to punish the Working Families Party,” Mr. Sanders, an independent from Vermont, said in a statement.

“They never asked my permission and I wouldn’t have given it if they had,” he said. “I believe New Yorkers should vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on the Working Families Party line.”

That sentiment was echoed by Kristen Orthman, a spokeswoman for Ms. Warren, who said the Massachusetts senator “didn’t approve this ad” and asked that digital versions of it “be taken down.”

Under state law, candidates in New York can collect votes on several different party lines, a system known as fusion voting. But under a new law adopted this year, political parties in New York have to earn 130,000 votes — or 2 percent of the total vote — every two years in order to automatically retain their ballot lines. Parties that do not reach that threshold would have to petition for their candidates to appear.
State Democratic officials acknowledged that they did not seek permission from either senator, or the Biden ticket, to use their images, but defended the $357,000 campaign, which also included digital advertisements using images of Senators Warren and Sanders.

“My interaction with them is none,” said Jay Jacobs, the chairman of the New York State Democratic Committee and a longtime ally of Mr. Cuomo’s. “The entire piece simply speaks to voting for Democrats up and down the ballot.”

“My job is to get voters out to vote on the Democratic line,” he added. “And there’s nothing wrong with that.”

Mr. Jacobs said that the mailer and digital ads were meant to “increase down-ballot voting” for Democrats, some of whom do not appear on the Working Families line.

“I don’t see how Elizabeth Warren would be upset with that,” he said. “And I don’t see how, frankly, Bernie Sanders would be upset with that.”

Mr. Cuomo’s unpleasant history with the Working Families Party dates back several years, including a fraught nomination process in 2014. It reached a low point in 2018, when the W.F.P., which had been founded in the late 1990s and backed by various labor groups, chose to support Cynthia Nixon, the actress, in her challenge to Mr. Cuomo in the Democratic primary.

Some of those labor supporters fled, and Mr. Cuomo won the September primary easily after spending more than $20 million. He was subsequently elected to a third term, as the W.F.P. capitulated and gave the governor its line, where he received more than 114,000 votes.

In 2019, Mr. Cuomo announced the formation of a new commission to look into public financing of campaigns, albeit with an unusual caveat: The panel could also examine ballot eligibility levels for third parties, such as the W.F.P.

Third-party leaders feared that the governor intended to threaten their existence, and two parties — the Working Families Party and the Conservative Party — sued to challenge the commission’s authority. The parties’ fears were soon realized: In November 2019, the commission voted to increase the eligibility levels.

The parties won their lawsuit earlier this year, but the commission’s recommendations still went forward after being incorporated into this year’s budget deal.

In recent weeks, a roster of progressive lawmakers — including Senator Warren and Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York — have called on voters to cast ballots for Mr. Biden on the W.F.P. line: Row D. They note that those votes “count the same, to beat Trump.”

That message was voiced again on Tuesday at a Lower Manhattan rally attended by Senator Chuck Schumer of New York, the New York City public advocate, Jumaane Williams, and an array of state legislators.

NY Times

Tags: