Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 644511 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #4395 on: October 08, 2020, 05:34:48 PM »
this must be the funniest board around, mj is constantly telling us how hilarious we all are.
You're Big Jay Oakerson
Seafood is Howie Mandel
mj is Dennis Miller
JE is Eddie Izzard

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4396 on: October 08, 2020, 05:50:47 PM »
JE is Eddie Izzard

I take that as a high compliment. I'm assuming he's the only English comic you could think of, but still.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4397 on: October 08, 2020, 06:28:35 PM »
I take that as a high compliment. I'm assuming he's the only English comic you could think of, but still.
First one I thought of and you're welcome.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #4398 on: October 08, 2020, 06:55:22 PM »
First one I thought of and you're welcome.

I feel the need to paint my nails and put on a sparkly evening gown.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4399 on: October 08, 2020, 07:04:14 PM »
"Pro-Kyle Rittenhouse coronavirus denier arrested in plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer"

Least surprising information ever

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4401 on: October 08, 2020, 08:21:51 PM »
I'm looking forward for someone to come here defending these guys and talk about how they're patriots, instead of their usual grandstanding and virtue signalling.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #4402 on: October 08, 2020, 08:30:21 PM »
I'm looking forward for someone to come here defending these guys and talk about how they're patriots, instead of their usual grandstanding and virtue signalling.

I don't think that's fair. mj's position is generally to support people doing shitty things that are at least within shouting distance of a legal argument, he doesn't generally defend out and out lawbreakers. Granted some of those positions can be a bit tortured at times (eg Rittenhouse) but they generally have at least a degree of possible legal salvation.

He hasn't to my memory ever defended the full on nutcases. Although I've no doubt he happily would if there were enough billable hours, he just wouldn't be doing it on here.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4403 on: October 08, 2020, 08:32:24 PM »
Hey I didn't name names, you're putting words in my mouth.

You're subhuman.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4404 on: October 08, 2020, 08:33:01 PM »
I don't think that's fair. mj's position is generally to support people doing shitty things that are at least within shouting distance of a legal argument, he doesn't generally defend out and out lawbreakers. Granted some of those positions can be a bit tortured at times (eg Rittenhouse) but they generally have at least a degree of possible legal salvation.

He hasn't to my memory ever defended the full on nutcases. Although I've no doubt he happily would if there were enough billable hours, he just wouldn't be doing it on here.
On the other hand, Whitmer is a member of the evil cabal of Dem governors who are trying to make Trump look bad, so maybe he'll make an exception

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4405 on: October 08, 2020, 09:42:04 PM »

*Ahem*

You know she suggested these guys wear masks, right? Right??
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4406 on: October 08, 2020, 09:47:23 PM »
mj is Dennis Miller

I don't wanna go on a rant here, but Americas foreign policy makes about as much sense as beowolf having sex with robert fulton at the first battle of antitum. I mean, when a neoconservative defenestrates its like Raskolnikov filibustered deoxymonohydroxinate.

While I appreciate the defense (somewhat, as I won't be defending these people anywhere), Rittenhouse getting off via self-defense is going to send this board into a conniption and I for one can't wait.

*Ahem*

You know she suggested these guys wear masks, right? Right??

That's all she's done which is of course why her overreach wasn't smacked down by a federal court the second it was brought before it.

Obviously doesn't warrant a plot to kidnap and murder her. Nor will I be doing any freaking nonsensical rationalizations that I see whenever say a Republican sitting senator gets lit up on a softball field or attacked by a deranged neighbor. This is horrible.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4407 on: October 09, 2020, 12:40:00 PM »
Insane. Michigan sheriff suggests terrorist plot to kidnap governor might have been okay because maybe they just wanted to do a citizen’s arrest.

This interview with a sitting sheriff in Michigan is absolutely wild. https://t.co/h7WKsrAqCZ

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #4408 on: October 09, 2020, 12:45:08 PM »
LMAO
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4409 on: October 09, 2020, 12:49:24 PM »
Sounds like someone needs to be elected out of office.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Tags: