Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645433 times)

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #3855 on: March 06, 2020, 12:16:00 PM »
still parroting this absolute falsehood are we? I've already explained how absurd this notion is, multiple times.

Schumer himself admitted he used inappropriate language, i don't know why you're shilling for him.

You certainly parroted a ridiculous argument a number of times, yes. You could throw feces at the wall all day and tell me you're redecorating too.

The only thing that's absurd is your argument. And yes, Chuck did say he used inappropriate language, but only an idiot would actually believe he meant those words as an actual physical threat. But hey, whenever the Right gets a chance to point a finger and say "See!? You're the same!!!!111ONEone" I guess you gotta jump on it.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3856 on: March 06, 2020, 12:19:52 PM »
You certainly parroted a ridiculous argument a number of times, yes. You could throw feces at the wall all day and tell me you're redecorating too.

The only thing that's absurd is your argument. And yes, Chuck did say he used inappropriate language, but only an idiot would actually believe he meant those words as an actual physical threat. But hey, whenever the Right gets a chance to point a finger and say "See!? You're the same!!!!111ONEone" I guess you gotta jump on it.

So a clear joke in which someone also expressly notes consent is "an admission of sexual assault" but telling judges "you'll pay the price" before idiotically trying to spin it as really a political threat against Senate Republicans isn't a clear threat. What did he mean if not physically? How would judges pay a political price, their lifetime appointees.

I'm not pointing the finger and saying we're the same at all, the mainstream left is a lot more flippant with violent rhetoric. Isn't that right Mad Maxine? FFS people are still joking about Rand Paul's psycho neighbor breaking his ribs and idiotically trying to rationalize Steve Scalise almost getting freaking murdered because he's against universal healthcare.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #3857 on: March 06, 2020, 02:05:34 PM »
https://twitter.com/repkenbuck/status/1235944686910660609?s=21

Lol this guy

i am not watching the video. is he saying that if they come try and take that gun, he will shoot them?

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #3858 on: March 06, 2020, 02:20:11 PM »
i am not watching the video. is he saying that if they come try and take that gun, he will shoot them?

I'm pretty sure he's saying he is an impotent, closeted gay man.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3859 on: March 06, 2020, 02:38:07 PM »
I'm pretty sure he's saying he is an impotent, closeted gay man.

Believe in the 2nd Amendment? You must have a micropenis hawhawhaw.

I have never understood this line of thinking. I thought overcompensation came in the way of buying an overexpensive car.

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #3860 on: March 06, 2020, 03:09:19 PM »
Believe in the 2nd Amendment? You must have a micropenis hawhawhaw.

This is the epitome of a strawman...but I think you're a smart person and you already kind of knew that when you posted it half-seriously.

No, I don't think every person who is a staunch advocate of the 2nd amendment (i have zero issue with that) also has a micropenis (?? projecting??).

But when some pandering fuckwit with a (lolol) red white and blue gun wants to play big shot tough guy on Twitter against the pretend people who are going to steal all the guns....I might poke a wee bit of fun.

I thought overcompensation came in the way of buying an overexpensive car.

Very true. Unless it's a Bentley Continental that I can magically afford; then it proves that I have an enormous, dangerously potent hog.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3861 on: March 06, 2020, 03:59:32 PM »
I have a Prius.  My penis is infinity!

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3862 on: March 07, 2020, 08:45:38 AM »
I'm not pointing the finger and saying we're the same at all, the mainstream left is a lot more flippant with violent rhetoric.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3863 on: March 07, 2020, 04:38:26 PM »

To be fair he said mainstream not extreme

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3864 on: March 11, 2020, 06:00:45 AM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3865 on: March 11, 2020, 06:18:53 AM »
https://twitter.com/johnruddick2/status/1236944247263133696?s=21

Classic Hillary

MERS, which was another and much more lethal coronavirus, was 2012.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3866 on: March 11, 2020, 06:28:49 AM »
She should've brought this all up during her campaign

Oh well

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3867 on: March 11, 2020, 06:59:32 AM »
MERS, which was another and much more lethal coronavirus, was 2012.

Google says there were 2 recorded cases in US history. Thank God Hillary was there to avert this crisis.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3868 on: March 13, 2020, 01:17:46 PM »
MIAMI — Andrew Gillum, one of the Democratic Party’s fast-rising political stars, was in a Miami Beach hotel room early on Friday when emergency workers were called to treat another man suffering from a probable drug overdose, the police said.

By the time the police arrived at the Mondrian South Beach shortly after midnight, paramedics had treated the man, and he was in stable condition. Officers tried to speak to Mr. Gillum but were unable to “due to his inebriated state,” according to an incident report filed by the Miami Beach Police Department. Mr. Gillum was intoxicated and vomiting in the bathroom, according to the report.

The police said they had impounded three small plastic bags “containing suspected crystal meth” that officers saw on both the bed and floor of the hotel room.

“At this time, the incident is not being investigated as a criminal matter,” Officer Ernesto Rodriguez, a department spokesman, said in an email.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/us/andrew-gillum-miami.html#click=https://t.co/N7CYBmdSFm

Tags: