Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645066 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 06:51:50 AM by bojanglesman »

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #3736 on: February 03, 2020, 06:24:59 PM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3737 on: February 03, 2020, 07:24:01 PM »
Now this is elite representation

https://twitter.com/natalie_allison/status/1224481603570872320

I was about to call this guy a psychopath then I saw the crackers. This guy knows how to snack
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3738 on: February 04, 2020, 08:28:05 PM »
Lol.

Who’s that lawmaker? AND WHY IS CASH COMING OUT OF HIS POCKET LIKE HE’S FRONT ROW AT A GENTLEMAN’S CLUB?! #SOTU https://t.co/yMX44ikrUC

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3739 on: February 04, 2020, 08:52:07 PM »
Rush Limbaugh is such a piece of excrement, it's a disgrace that he is being awarded the presidential medal of freedom

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3740 on: February 04, 2020, 09:01:22 PM »
Rush Limbaugh is such a piece of excrement, it's a disgrace that he is being awarded the presidential medal of freedom

Rush is the freaking man.

The amount of slander he's subject to is typical.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3741 on: February 04, 2020, 09:35:18 PM »
Rush is the freaking man.

The amount of slander he's subject to is typical.

Rush on nicotine:
“There is no conclusive proof that nicotine’s addictive... And the same thing with cigarettes causing emphysema, lung cancer, heart disease.”

Rush on the genocide of American Indians:
“Columbus saved the Indians from themselves.”

Rush on Michael J Fox having parkinsons disease:
"He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting."

Rush on African Americans voting:
“[African Americans] are twelve percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

Rush on the NFL:
“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

Rush on global warming:
“If you believe in God, then intellectually you cannot believe in man-made global warming."

Rush on global warming 2:
"Global warming relies on the theory that we are destroying ecosystems. There is no evidence that we could destroy ecosystems."

Rush on global warming 3:
"For years I’ve pointed out that global warming is bogus."

Rush on feeding poor children in public school:
“If you feed them, if you feed the children, three square meals a day during the school year, how can you expect them to feed themselves in the summer? Wanton little waifs and serfs dependent on the State. Pure and simple.”

Rush on a 13 year old girl:
"Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?” (Rush Limbaugh, while holding up a photograph of 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton)

Rush on exercise:
“Exercise freaks … are the ones putting stress on the health care system.”

Rush on feminism:
"Feminism has led women astray. I love the women’s movement — especially when walking behind it.”

Rush on LGBT:
“When a gay person turns his back on you, it is anything but an insult; it’s an invitation.”

Rush on people in the military who didn't support the Iraq War:
"The phony soldiers."

Rush on women:

"Women still live longer than men because their lives are easier."

Rush on women protesting sexual harassment:
“They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.”

Rush on the homeless population:

"Isn't that how the homeless became homeless? They used to be institutionalized and a bunch of liberals came along and said, "They have rights! You can't keep them there"?"

Rush on the heterosexuality:
"Heterosexuality may be 95, 98 percent of the population. [Heterosexuality is] under assault by the 2 to 5 percent that are homosexual.”

Rush on legalizing gay marriage:
I simply asked you to think what was your first reaction when you heard first about gay marriage? And I said you’re probably having the same reaction here. And gay marriage is now standard, normal operating procedure. [Pedophilia] could be, too.

Rush on what criminals look like:

"Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”.

Rush on Sandra Fluke who testified that women should have access to affordable contraceptives:
"It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We're the pimps. (interruption) The johns? We would be the johns?

This is the presidential medal of freedom winner

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3742 on: February 04, 2020, 09:40:34 PM »
Rush on nicotine:
“There is no conclusive proof that nicotine’s addictive... And the same thing with cigarettes causing emphysema, lung cancer, heart disease.”

Rush on the genocide of American Indians:
“Columbus saved the Indians from themselves.”

Rush on Michael J Fox having parkinsons disease:
"He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting."

Rush on African Americans voting:
“[African Americans] are twelve percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

Rush on the NFL:
“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

Rush on global warming:
“If you believe in God, then intellectually you cannot believe in man-made global warming."

Rush on global warming 2:
"Global warming relies on the theory that we are destroying ecosystems. There is no evidence that we could destroy ecosystems."

Rush on global warming 3:
"For years I’ve pointed out that global warming is bogus."

Rush on feeding poor children in public school:
“If you feed them, if you feed the children, three square meals a day during the school year, how can you expect them to feed themselves in the summer? Wanton little waifs and serfs dependent on the State. Pure and simple.”

Rush on a 13 year old girl:
"Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?” (Rush Limbaugh, while holding up a photograph of 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton)

Rush on exercise:
“Exercise freaks … are the ones putting stress on the health care system.”

Rush on feminism:
"Feminism has led women astray. I love the women’s movement — especially when walking behind it.”

Rush on LGBT:
“When a gay person turns his back on you, it is anything but an insult; it’s an invitation.”

Rush on people in the military who didn't support the Iraq War:
"The phony soldiers."

Rush on women:

"Women still live longer than men because their lives are easier."

Rush on women protesting sexual harassment:
“They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.”

Rush on the homeless population:

"Isn't that how the homeless became homeless? They used to be institutionalized and a bunch of liberals came along and said, "They have rights! You can't keep them there"?"

Rush on the heterosexuality:
"Heterosexuality may be 95, 98 percent of the population. [Heterosexuality is] under assault by the 2 to 5 percent that are homosexual.”

Rush on legalizing gay marriage:
I simply asked you to think what was your first reaction when you heard first about gay marriage? And I said you’re probably having the same reaction here. And gay marriage is now standard, normal operating procedure. [Pedophilia] could be, too.

Rush on what criminals look like:

"Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”.

Rush on Sandra Fluke who testified that women should have access to affordable contraceptives:
"It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We're the pimps. (interruption) The johns? We would be the johns?

This is the presidential medal of freedom winner

Lmao where'd that come from, Media Matters?

Yeah, sorry. Most of that excrement is benign compared to the vitriol that comes out of TheRoot, Jacobin, Salon, etc.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3743 on: February 04, 2020, 09:51:05 PM »
Lmao where'd that come from, Media Matters?

Yeah, sorry. Most of that excrement is benign compared to the vitriol that comes out of TheRoot, Jacobin, Salon, etc.

X person isnt bad because y person is worse.

Great logic

These are quotes from rush limbaugh.  The dude is a POS.  There are other publications which may also support pieces of excrement, but that doesnt change the fact that Rush Limbaugh is indeed a huge freaking piece of excrement.

Also, let's clarify here.  This is not a comedian, his job is to deliver and comment on the news, and he is being celebrated for his biggoted views.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3744 on: February 04, 2020, 09:59:15 PM »
X person isnt bad because y person is worse.

Great logic

These are quotes from rush limbaugh.  The dude is a POS.  There are other publications which may also support pieces of excrement, but that doesnt change the fact that Rush Limbaugh is indeed a huge freaking piece of excrement.

Also, let's clarify here.  This is not a comedian, his job is to deliver and comment on the news, and he is being celebrated for his biggoted views.

This absolutely is a comedian, Rush has never presented himself as a journalist.

Nice job trying to strawman his views from some objectionable things you've cherrypicked over THIRTY years, I'm sure you'd do the same thing to Stern or anyone else in his position.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3745 on: February 04, 2020, 10:29:40 PM »
This absolutely is a comedian, Rush has never presented himself as a journalist.

Nice job trying to strawman his views from some objectionable things you've cherrypicked over THIRTY years, I'm sure you'd do the same thing to Stern or anyone else in his position.
First rebuttal - hes not a piece of excrement because there are people who are worse

Second rebuttal - he's not a piece of excrement because this is only his POV on 19 different topics.  If you looked at 10 or so other you'd clearly see hes a good guy who is misunderstood

Per wikipedia: political conservative commentator
Per his website:
"America's Anchorman"

Rush Limbaugh, the “Doctor of Democracy,” is known as the pioneer of AM radio. Limbaugh revolutionized the media and political landscape with his unprecedented combination of serious discussion of political, cultural and social issues along with satirical and biting humor, which parodies previously “untouchable” personalities and topics.

Yes he has bits, but he's none for conservative discussions about current events.

Howard Stern isnt a political commentator.  He talks about politics, but is a comedian.  When HS is introduced on talk shows no one is calling him a political commentator.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3746 on: February 05, 2020, 12:50:26 AM »
I wouldn't pee on the piece of excrement Limbaugh if he was on fire. Freaking guy was against drug users and he's popping 100 pills a day the biggest lying hypocrite in this country freak him. He's a freaking joke.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 12:55:47 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3747 on: February 05, 2020, 01:01:54 AM »
Also some one should find the copy of the State of the Union and make that disgusting queynte eat every page she ripped up and maybe give that stupid queynte seconds. My god I wanted to break my tv screen watching that queynte sit behind the President. You may not like the President, he's tough to like but show some respect you dumb hateful bitch, my god you're a congresswoman have some freaking respect for the office, show some courtesy. Especially when the entire world is watching.. My god do I hate Pelosi.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 01:06:28 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #3748 on: February 05, 2020, 05:15:16 AM »
Also some one should find the copy of the State of the Union and make that disgusting queynte eat every page she ripped up and maybe give that stupid queynte seconds. My god I wanted to break my tv screen watching that queynte sit behind the President. You may not like the President, he's tough to like but show some respect you dumb hateful bitch, my god you're a congresswoman have some freaking respect for the office, show some courtesy. Especially when the entire world is watching.. My god do I hate Pelosi.

all she is good for is empty acts and gestures that become useless gifs

she rips up paper or claps all passive aggressive. cool beans, you're so cool. actually do something bitch

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3749 on: February 05, 2020, 06:43:42 AM »
all she is good for is empty acts and gestures that become useless gifs

she rips up paper or claps all passive aggressive. cool beans, you're so cool. actually do something bitch

Agree the paper ripping was in called for and disrespectful.

I also thought the way the gop acted was disrespectful.  Support your party, support your president, but this is Congress not the superbowl.  The chants and yelling was over the top and lacked respect for govt

Tags: