Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 644708 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #3510 on: February 06, 2019, 11:22:06 AM »
It is no longer possible for Governor Northam to lead our Commonwealth and it is time for him to step down

-Mark Herring, like 3 days ago
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3511 on: February 06, 2019, 11:34:41 AM »
NBC News has learned that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax used profane language in a private meeting Monday night, while referring to his accuser, Dr. Vanessa Tyson.

Two sources tells us Fairfax said of Tyson: “freak that bitch.”

— @GeoffRBennett & @jonallendc

This state is wild

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3512 on: February 06, 2019, 08:19:24 PM »
NEW: Virginia Democratic Congressman Bobby Scott was made aware of allegations of sexual assault against now-Lieutenant Governor Justin Fairfax over a year ago by the alleged victim herself, @ABC News has learned

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3513 on: February 07, 2019, 10:14:52 AM »
Anyone who even tacitly supported AOC should have their nose rubbed in this freaking absolute abomination of a "Green New Deal" I'm reading and be yelled at, like a dog who just soiled the carpet.

NOTE: Only dick dog owners do that, I never would.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3514 on: February 07, 2019, 01:19:43 PM »
Anyone who even tacitly supported AOC should have their nose rubbed in this freaking absolute abomination of a "Green New Deal" I'm reading and be yelled at, like a dog who just soiled the carpet.

NOTE: Only dick dog owners do that, I never would.

Sorry, what about this proposal are you triggered about?

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3515 on: February 07, 2019, 01:29:47 PM »

Lol Jesus Christ man.

I don't know where you want me to start. The absurd notion that we'll reduce air travel so significantly, the absolutely absurd notion of, "economic security for those who are unable or unwilling to work" the guarantee of a job for all.

This is the stuff of people with the worldview of a freaking five year old. A GUARANTEED JOB FOR ALL! ECONOMIC SECURITY FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNWILLING TO WORK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3516 on: February 07, 2019, 01:35:30 PM »

I thought everyone had figured that it was best to leave those two to their right wing circlejerk? They're not doing anyone any harm as they whip themselves into a giddy little ball of hypocritical excitement, but responding just gives them something to work with. Think of it like feeding gremlins after midnight.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3517 on: February 07, 2019, 01:39:30 PM »
I thought everyone had figured that it was best to leave those two to their right wing circlejerk? They're not doing anyone any harm as they whip themselves into a giddy little ball of hypocritical excitement, but responding just gives them something to work with. Think of it like feeding gremlins after midnight.

As opposed to letting about four people participate in their usual left-wing circle jerk?

It's not my problem in the last 72 hours we've learned every democratic official in West Virginia is either racist or has serious unreconciled issues with women that may have resulted in flat out criminal behavior, that Lieawatha's bar app was exposed, both exposing her and WaPo's "fact-checkers" (as if we needed anything else to expose these so called "Fact-checkers" of corporate media after their idiocy during the SOTU), and that the left's new great Spanish hope has unequivocally revealed herself to be a freaking idiot. Jemele Hill's out here calling for assassinations.

Bonus points for a sitting NY congresswomen essentially telling a high schooler (admittedly an annoying one) that he should, "be scared of us."

Also, the idea that SixFeet is right-wing from what I've seen is pretty silly.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 01:57:18 PM by mj2sexay »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3518 on: February 07, 2019, 02:09:56 PM »

Lol, if you can’t find humor in the Warren or Virginia stories, then get a new life

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3519 on: February 07, 2019, 02:11:15 PM »
Lol, if you can’t find humor in the Warren or Virginia stories, then get a new life

Generally I'm fairly offended by racist and misogynistic shitbags regardless of their political stripes, but it appears that your primary enjoyment of such things comes from one side of the house.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3520 on: February 07, 2019, 02:36:48 PM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3521 on: February 07, 2019, 02:38:10 PM »
Generally I'm fairly offended by racist and misogynistic shitbags regardless of their political stripes, but it appears that your primary enjoyment of such things comes from one side of the house.

Yeah because they’re the ones lecturing everyone else and acting like they’re incapable of racism or misogyny. The rampant hypocrisy is funny to me.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 02:40:00 PM by SixFeetDeep »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3522 on: February 07, 2019, 02:44:03 PM »
Yeah because they’re the ones lecturing everyone else and acting like they’re incapable of racism or misogyny. The rampant hypocrisy is funny to me.

So a couple of bad eggs amongst an organisation that calls out such behaviour is a worse thing than an organisation that at best just ignores it, and in some parts actually uses such attitudes to their advantage? That's a curious perspective on the world, but you do you.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3523 on: February 07, 2019, 02:45:02 PM »
Lol Jesus Christ man.

I don't know where you want me to start. The absurd notion that we'll reduce air travel so significantly, the absolutely absurd notion of, "economic security for those who are unable or unwilling to work" the guarantee of a job for all.

This is the stuff of people with the worldview of a freaking five year old. A GUARANTEED JOB FOR ALL! ECONOMIC SECURITY FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNWILLING TO WORK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It's pretty clear you are reacting to headlines from a few publications you follow rather than taking a few minutes to read the proposal.  The actual document says none of what you're up in arms about. 

1.  The central goal is for the U.S. to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2030. Specifically because they dont think they can have that much of an effect on livestock and aviation pollution.

2.  Nowhere in the document does it talk about people who are unwilling or unable to work should get economic security. 

It does however list a goal to create fair paying union jobs in the green and renewable energy industry that guarantee benefits, salaries, and time off.  Things that good paying jobs should have.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3524 on: February 07, 2019, 02:49:17 PM »

Pretty sure liberals aren't ashamed of calling out excrement of their own party. The liberal media definitely isnt either.  CNN has been all over the blackface case.

Hypocrisy isn't both sides having bad eggs.  Hypocrisy is both sides not doing anything about their bad eggs...

Liberals aren't defending the things Hillary Clinton may or may not have done (an investigation will uncover this), liberals are asking why this is relevant when she isnt president and the current president is running the gov into the ground? 
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 02:51:02 PM by insanity »

Tags: