Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645537 times)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #3435 on: January 19, 2019, 05:33:54 PM »
If you support those kids, you are a bigger piece of excrement than I thought.

They're little fifteen year old cunts. That doesn't warrant you wishing their doxxing and a scarlet letter on their name for the rest of their lives. Your excrement overreaction is excrement.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3436 on: January 19, 2019, 06:03:07 PM »
They're little fifteen year old cunts. That doesn't warrant you wishing their doxxing and a scarlet letter on their name for the rest of their lives. Your excrement overreaction is excrement.

I actually hope all of them die.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3437 on: January 19, 2019, 06:43:34 PM »
Those kids are pond scum....have some freaking respect
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3438 on: January 19, 2019, 06:44:36 PM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3439 on: January 19, 2019, 08:51:13 PM »
I actually hope all of them die.

Hahahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3440 on: January 19, 2019, 09:14:56 PM »
^standard issue response
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3441 on: January 19, 2019, 09:27:25 PM »
mj2sexay never responded when IATA asked him if he was an uncle fucker.

With views like this, I think it’s safe to say his uncle isn’t the only family member that cums inside of him.

“It’s okay to be racist if you’re wearing a MAGA hat!”

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3442 on: January 20, 2019, 04:44:35 AM »
mj2sexay never responded when IATA asked him if he was an uncle fucker.

With views like this, I think it’s safe to say his uncle isn’t the only family member that cums inside of him.

“It’s okay to be racist if you’re wearing a MAGA hat!”

Yeah, freak you, you queynte. "With views like this' With views like what? That even accepting the version of events originally put forth by sources I wouldn't pee on if they were on fire (like Buzzfeed for example which of course gets no mention here because of the absolute DEBACLE of a weekend they've had pumping misinformation to hopeful retards like yourself), I don't think these kids deserve to be doxxed and have their lives ruined because of some stupid excrement they did at 15? Or is it the view that like every other sovereign nation in the HISTORY OF THE freaking WORLD, we're allowed to have a secure and defendable border as opposed to leaving our border patrol out in a dangerous area with their cocks in their hands? Like I said, go cry about the wall or these fifteen year olds some more, but do it on old Talcum X's page, you'll get a lot of support and be seen as so courageous. So brave.

It's ok, or at least doesn't get a peep out of you when some adult leftist excrement spin kicks a woman, or verbally or even physically assaults some elderly veteran or something. No reaction there.

But when some snotnosed 15 year olds act like douchebags (and given their account and the video evidence to back their account, I'm starting to think they aren't as unsympathetic as originally portrayed-big shock there), according to you they are ripe for summary execution.

Why don't you just reconcile yourself to the fact you're an easily deceivable rube before worrying about who cums where.

^standard issue response

Yeah, it is a standard issue response when someone makes a statement that indicates they're emotionally deranged. I wAnT tHosE kIds DeAd!
Wow. Get a freaking grip.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 04:52:43 AM by mj2sexay »

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3443 on: January 20, 2019, 05:05:37 AM »
Yeah, I've now seen enough footage to see how absolutely (and typically) cunty your rush to judgment was.

To recap: Kids were at a March for Life rally long since planned. An Indigenous Peoples rally was being held at the same date, and of course, by pure coincidence and not out of a more sinister motive was moved to coincide directly with that march. That's fine.

Kids were minding their own business, guy comes up to them with a drum and starts drumming right in their face. Kids DO NOT SHOUT BUILD THE WALL (like you had claimed taking your cue from the usual suspects who were probably cumming their pants at the optics of the whole situation, namely white kid in a Maga hat smiling like a smarmy little douche at an elderly native american), but instead one stands their and smiles at him in a mocking manner. There is absolutely NOTHING odious about that. What's the kid supposed to do? Move? Why? He was minding his own business. Guy actually APPROACHED THEM and said, "this is not your land, go back to where you came from."

freak your freaking stupid overreaction because unfortunately you're as susceptible as the others who STILL some freaking two years later can't get over the results on 11/9/16.  What you idiots never seem to understand when trying to manipulate situations to fit a narrative is that someone else is usually also taking a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-S4Hz6wOYg&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1hdO3h62hirpbFKQ_oDR2vAjfQGwf72no76ecnceGJsvcMGD0RMVFl8eY

Where was the outrage? Oh, the old man was in support of a conservative figure? Then this child is clearly just a sweet innocent child, no harm should befall her!

You're a joke.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 05:47:37 AM by mj2sexay »

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3444 on: January 20, 2019, 06:16:32 AM »
You are a product of incest
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 06:23:45 AM by Heismanberg »

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3445 on: January 20, 2019, 06:21:49 AM »
You product of incest

Great comeback, substantive and witty.

I know the admission that you're a gullible rube who took the company line from the MSM and ran with it before the facts came out is never coming, but I also don't care. You're the one that has to reconcile yourself to the fact that you reacted the same way your typical fat, purple haired low information retard reacts. The subsequent evidence that has emerged showing what really happened speaks for itself.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3446 on: January 20, 2019, 06:24:24 AM »
Great comeback, substantive and witty.

I know the admission that you're a gullible rube who took the company line from the MSM and ran with it before the facts came out is never coming, but I also don't care. You're the one that has to reconcile yourself to the fact that you reacted the same way your typical fat, purple haired low information retard reacts. The subsequent evidence that has emerged showing what really happened speaks for itself.

If a wall is built, I hope you are murdered by a white American.

If the wall is not built,  I’m still hoping for the same result.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3447 on: January 20, 2019, 06:27:15 AM »
If a wall is built, I hope you are murdered by a white American.

If the wall is not built,  I’m still hoping for the same result.

Next time just post a picture of a white flag, its a lot easier.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3448 on: January 20, 2019, 06:28:45 AM »
Next time just post a picture of a white flag, its a lot easier.

Build that wall

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3449 on: January 20, 2019, 06:44:25 AM »
Build that wall

If that's what it takes to secure the border-sure. Why are we not entitled to border security and a comprehensive vetting system to determine immigration status and eligibility?

Out of curiosity are we still calling for the deaths of kids who literally did nothing besides be white, smile, and wear MAGA hats?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 07:52:04 AM by mj2sexay »

Tags: