Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645398 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #3375 on: November 05, 2018, 09:04:06 PM »
I know right, who cares when your false narratives are blown up.
Be sure to keep me informed every time a Young Republican gets chocolate milk thrown at them.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3376 on: November 05, 2018, 09:43:56 PM »
Be sure to keep me informed every time a Young Republican gets chocolate milk thrown at them.

A bullet through a window, but sure, chocolate milk!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 12:16:34 AM by mj2sexay »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3377 on: November 06, 2018, 05:32:30 PM »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3379 on: November 06, 2018, 09:27:19 PM »
About what I expected. Glad to see the Kavanaugh disgrace had a direct impact in both Manchin keeping his seat and Donnelly and Heitkamp losing theirs.

Bob Menendez could apparently murder someone on 5th avenue and still get re-elected. 

Regardless of whether you guys want to believe it or not, I actually voted for a Democrat for my representative. We'll see if Malinowski actually tries to govern or spends the next two years repeating some sort of variation of, "orange man bad.'

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #3380 on: November 07, 2018, 02:55:00 AM »
you're utilizing hyperbole and an emotional appeal
Says the one who brought up Auschowitz?

Democrats in the Senate did shoot down Ted Cruz's bill.
Source?

Regarding Elizabeth Warren, literally every time I bring up what a fraud she is, you run to her defense.
I'll venmo you five bucks if you find a post where I run to Warren's defense. I don't know enough about her to defend her, I think you're confusing me with someone else.

Also a source regarding the single payer model of the VA being the reason for its failure? Curious to read what you've read.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #3381 on: November 07, 2018, 09:10:10 AM »
Bob Menendez could apparently murder someone on 15 avenue and still get re-elected. 
did you mean someone on 15th avenue or someone 15?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 09:12:10 AM by delavan »

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #3382 on: November 07, 2018, 12:52:58 PM »
Bob Menendez could apparently murder someone on 5th avenue and still get re-elected.

I don't like Menendez, and I don't have a horse in that race, but Republicans voted in a dead pimp yesterday rather than a Democrat.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3383 on: November 07, 2018, 12:56:24 PM »
I don't like Menendez, and I don't have a horse in that race, but Republicans voted in a dead pimp yesterday rather than a Democrat.

Also they re-elected Steve King, despite the National Republican Congressional Committee refusing to support his campaign due to him being a white supremacist.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3384 on: November 07, 2018, 11:15:44 PM »
Also they re-elected Steve King, despite the National Republican Congressional Committee refusing to support his campaign due to him being a white supremacist.

And Keith Ellison, an anti-semitic, racist gets elected AG up in Minnesota by Democrats. Do we want to go tit for tat or do you guys want to pretend that there's still some sort of moral high ground.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3385 on: November 07, 2018, 11:32:53 PM »
And Keith Ellison, an anti-semitic, racist gets elected AG up in Minnesota by Democrats. Do we want to go tit for tat or do you guys want to pretend that there's still some sort of moral high ground.

a) That's a somewhat extreme interpretation of Ellison

b) You're still defending a President who confessed to sexual assault so you are always the loser in this game no matter how much you bleat

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3386 on: November 08, 2018, 12:18:21 AM »
a) That's a somewhat extreme interpretation of Ellison

b) You're still defending a President who confessed to sexual assault so you are always the loser in this game no matter how much you bleat

A. No it's not.

B. You're not dumb enough to suggest an off-handed and off-color joke (which also literally discusses consent) equals sexual assault, so...what?

Oh, ONS I didn't forget about you bud.

Yeah, the follow-up where you call Elizabeth Warren "Lieawatha"? I don't have any patience for that level of bullshit buried in platitudes about how intelligently you manage to criticize Republicans occasionally too.

And not vote for them either, at least in the case of former Congressman Lance.

FWIW I went to bed yesterday saying, "Let's see how this Democratic House acts now that they've been afforded a majority by the American people. If they come out and hold Trump's feet to the fire on issues that he ran on that are traditionally Democratic endeavors such as infrastructure and introduce health care legislation (likely an ACA fix or re-entry that I wouldn't like but would likely appeal to most of the country) that holds him accountable for wanting to preserve pre-existing conditions, while largely either abandoning the Russian nonsense or just letting Schiff take the bullet on the evening talk show circuit because he'll be elected in perpetuity in California anyway, they're going to be making a great case for themselves and whoever the party nominates for 2020."

So of course, Jerry Nadler's first order of business is to try to impeach Kavanaugh! HAHAHAHAHAHA. In the immortal words of Joe Pesci, these guys could freak up a cup of coffee.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3387 on: November 08, 2018, 07:36:46 AM »
For some reason, whenever i click on this thread the Itchy & Scratchy theme song plays in my head.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3388 on: November 08, 2018, 08:23:33 AM »
For some reason, whenever i click on this thread the Itchy & Scratchy theme song plays in my head.

Hahahahahahaha. If you were a dirty communist you'd be thinking of the theme from Worker and Parasite!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard

Tags: