Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 644969 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #3360 on: October 25, 2018, 12:14:45 PM »
Pretty incredible that none of these bombs exploded. Either the perp is incompetent or they’re not really operational bombs
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #3361 on: October 25, 2018, 12:15:25 PM »
Any of these are acceptable answers:

A) George Soros
B) Honduran Immigrant Caravan
C) Antifa
D) ISIS
E) Russia

George Soros funded an Antifa plot to force Honduran Immigrants to convince ISIS to send a Russian bomb.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3362 on: October 25, 2018, 12:38:49 PM »
George Soros funded an Antifa plot to force Honduran Immigrants to convince ISIS to send a Russian bomb.

Next up on Fox News...

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #3363 on: October 25, 2018, 01:34:46 PM »
It makes me feel so good to hit "sleazebags" back -- much better than seeing a psychiatrist (which I never have!)

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #3364 on: October 25, 2018, 02:24:06 PM »
I sent the packages

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3365 on: October 27, 2018, 02:10:42 PM »
I haven't been following the news, has anyone stopped Maxine Waters's reign of terror?

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3366 on: October 27, 2018, 11:47:08 PM »
So when are certain peoples main picture being changed over to Daniel Frisiello?

FlashGordon

• Drew Coleman
« Reply #3367 on: October 28, 2018, 05:04:17 AM »
Daniel Frisiello sent powder to Trump Jr.  He also sent a threatening letter to Debbie Stabenow (D-MI).  He also sent powder to a Stanford Law Prof because she was critical of a judge who was lenient in a sexual assault case (People v Turner 2015).

https://www.mv-voice.com/news/2018/09/10/man-pleads-guilty-to-mailing-powder-to-stanford-professor-others
She received on campus an envelope with white powder and a note that stated: "Since you are going to disrobe Persky, I am going to treat you like 'Emily Doe,'" referencing the victim in the Turner case. "Let's see what kind of sentence I get for being a rich white male."

This doesn't sound like someone who was radicalzed by Rachel Maddow or Hillary Clinton.  Which of these events in the last three days would you like to compare Frisiello to, the walking right-wing meme sending mailbombs, "whites don't kill whites" at Krogers in Kentucky, or the guy who shot up the synagogue because the GLOBALISTS (SorosJews) are funding the CARAVAN INVASION?     
If Mussolini’s fascism was based upon the idea of a charismatic ruler, on corporatism, on the utopia of the Imperial Fate of Rome, on an imperialistic will to conquer new territories, on an exacerbated nationalism...

Ur-Fascism Umberto Eco

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3368 on: October 28, 2018, 09:08:15 AM »
Daniel Frisiello sent powder to Trump Jr.  He also sent a threatening letter to Debbie Stabenow (D-MI).  He also sent powder to a Stanford Law Prof because she was critical of a judge who was lenient in a sexual assault case (People v Turner 2015).

https://www.mv-voice.com/news/2018/09/10/man-pleads-guilty-to-mailing-powder-to-stanford-professor-others
This doesn't sound like someone who was radicalzed by Rachel Maddow or Hillary Clinton.  Which of these events in the last three days would you like to compare Frisiello to, the walking right-wing meme sending mailbombs, "whites don't kill whites" at Krogers in Kentucky, or the guy who shot up the synagogue because the GLOBALISTS (SorosJews) are funding the CARAVAN INVASION?     

It doesn't? Given Hillary's rhetoric lately, I'd argue otherwise.

Further your conflation of the term globalist as some sort of dog whistle for anti-semitism is straight out of the derriere end of the likes of Salon, but I get that there are those desperate to connect Trump or his supporters to yesterdays shooting even though the shooter demonstratively hated Trump. But like Rahm said, "never let a tragedy go to waste" amirite?!

FlashGordon

• Drew Coleman
« Reply #3369 on: October 29, 2018, 09:36:01 PM »
It doesn't? Given Hillary's rhetoric lately, I'd argue otherwise.
I don't follow.  How would Hillary's rhetoric lately inspire Frisiello to mail powder to a liberal college professor and one of National Journal's Most Liberal Senators 2011 Debbie Stabenow?

Further your conflation of the term globalist as some sort of dog whistle for anti-semitism is straight out of the derriere end of the likes of Salon, but I get that there are those desperate to connect Trump or his supporters to yesterdays shooting even though the shooter demonstratively hated Trump. But like Rahm said, "never let a tragedy go to waste" amirite?!

"Globalist" as a coded anti-semitic slur predates Trump (and probably Salon!).  From 2003:

https://yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/antiglobalisms-jewish-problem
"People are losing their compass," observes Dan Dinar, a historian at Hebrew University. "A worldwide stock market, a new form of money, no borders. Concepts like country, nationality, everything is in doubt. They are looking for the ones who are guilty for this new situation and they find the Jews."

And here are two more recent links:

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-how-did-the-term-globalist-became-an-anti-semitic-slur-blame-bannon-1.5895925
https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/quantifying-hate-a-year-of-anti-semitism-on-twitter#%E2%80%9Cglobalist%E2%80%9D-as-code-word-for-%E2%80%9Cjew%E2%80%9D

I understand that you might consider yourself anti-globalist for purely economic reasons, but you should look around to see who is nodding in agreement with you and why.
If Mussolini’s fascism was based upon the idea of a charismatic ruler, on corporatism, on the utopia of the Imperial Fate of Rome, on an imperialistic will to conquer new territories, on an exacerbated nationalism...

Ur-Fascism Umberto Eco

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3370 on: October 29, 2018, 10:50:57 PM »
Prayers up to my boy Jefferson Davis Beauregard Sessions who was violently attacked by a (((Methodist))) pastor paid by real life Bond villain George Soros

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3371 on: October 30, 2018, 11:25:00 AM »
^Considering the character of Dominic Greene was actually based on Soros, you aren't that far off.

Anyway, your typical violent right, at it again: https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-volusia-county-republican-hq-shots-20181029-story.html?fbclid=IwAR3xBSS0eryivJuKATYHn0JXZsNyfTPwxwkHLTxq1q008zEIvnzM8oM_hE4

Funny how this was all over the news.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3372 on: November 05, 2018, 05:58:55 PM »
Not even clicking because who cares

More importantly, the lovechild of 17a and guinness is running for Lt Governor of PA.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3373 on: November 05, 2018, 07:32:33 PM »
Not even clicking because who cares

More importantly, the lovechild of 17a and guinness is running for Lt Governor of PA.

I know right, who cares when your false narratives are blown up.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3374 on: November 05, 2018, 07:59:30 PM »
LOL, a Trump fan complaining about false narratives.

"I've actually kept more promises than I've made. When did you ever hear that from a politician? Maybe never. Never. It's true."

That's not even lies. It's either rank stupidity or a good step on the road to full blown dementia.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tags: