Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645150 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #2865 on: November 14, 2017, 02:13:48 PM »
You tell that poopchute, SFD, show him who is boss.

You calling other people assholes, that’s cute
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2866 on: November 14, 2017, 02:13:57 PM »
You tell that poopchute, SFD, show him who is boss.
I appreciate your usual attempt to stir it up and add nothing

However I think, unlike you, that SFD is a fine poster and I respect his views. Also, unlike you, he is straight

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2867 on: November 14, 2017, 02:36:25 PM »

Shut up poopchute.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #2868 on: November 14, 2017, 02:39:33 PM »

However I think, unlike you, that SFD is a fine poster and I respect his views. Also, unlike you, he is straight

Ok Aaron Jush, you go right to your honorable discourse. You have been more pleasant lately, did you find a good LPN to clean your depends? I bet you were a curmudgeon because those dirty adult diapers of yours really chafe you. All that itching and irritation from the smeared feces probably makes you angry. So with that enjoy your pureed peas and carrots and I hope the LPN doesn't stick it in too far tonight.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2869 on: November 14, 2017, 02:52:44 PM »
I'm going to agree with SFD on this one. Anyone who assaults another person is responsible for their actions and should face the consequences. Just because he was a popular and charismatic President doesn't excuse him.

That said, the current POTUS should also be facing charges. He literally filmed video evidence of admissions of guilt.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2870 on: November 14, 2017, 03:31:06 PM »
Ok Aaron Jush, you go right to your honorable discourse. You have been more pleasant lately, did you find a good LPN to clean your depends? I bet you were a curmudgeon because those dirty adult diapers of yours really chafe you. All that itching and irritation from the smeared feces probably makes you angry. So with that enjoy your pureed peas and carrots and I hope the LPN doesn't stick it in too far tonight.
Sorry

Not working

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2871 on: November 14, 2017, 04:07:54 PM »

Shut up poopchute.

Are you guys gonna have a 3 way?

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2872 on: November 14, 2017, 05:56:13 PM »
Meanwhile back at Politics

1. Reports of multiple sex harassments in Congress. Slimy Lyin Ryan calling for mandatory training

2. Mitch the Turtle floating the idea of Beauregard the Keebler elf as a write in candidate for his old seat vs Judge Cosby and Doug Jones

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2873 on: November 14, 2017, 09:41:13 PM »
1. Reports of multiple sex harassments in Congress. Slimy Lyin Ryan calling for mandatory training

https://youtu.be/OQnNH7I07RY

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #2874 on: November 14, 2017, 11:38:02 PM »
I'm going to agree with SFD on this one. Anyone who assaults another person is responsible for their actions and should face the consequences. Just because he was a popular and charismatic President doesn't excuse him.

That said, the current POTUS should also be facing charges. He literally filmed video evidence of admissions of guilt.

That video alone should have disqualified him from the election but hey why would it when he was running against the single worst candidate ever.

The 2nd worst candidate ever, won. Anyway, to your point there has to be a victim that comes forward and not a single woman has yet.

This past election with those 2 candidates has set back this country immeasurably.

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #2875 on: November 15, 2017, 08:00:29 AM »
That video alone should have disqualified him from the election but hey why would it when he was running against the single worst candidate ever.

The 2nd worst candidate ever, won. Anyway, to your point there has to be a victim that comes forward and not a single woman has yet.

This past election with those 2 candidates has set back this country immeasurably.

It's mind blowing that we somehow devolved into a guaranteed disaster with our 2 Presidential candidates. We can't get 2 people who aren't scum through and through?

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2876 on: November 15, 2017, 08:13:03 AM »
We can't get 2 people who aren't scum through and through?

Been saying this my whole life

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2877 on: November 15, 2017, 08:16:29 AM »
It's mind blowing that we somehow devolved into a guaranteed disaster with our 2 Presidential candidates. We can't get 2 people who aren't scum through and through?

I don't think it's possible to be a successful candidate anymore and not be sleazy and/or sketchy.  If you are a good and honest person, the election system will reject you like Puck trying to hit on a girl that's anything above a 2 or 3.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2878 on: November 15, 2017, 11:37:18 AM »
I don't think it's possible to be a successful candidate anymore and not be sleazy and/or sketchy.  If you are a good and honest person, the election system will reject you like Puck trying to hit on a girl that's anything above a 2 or 3.

I've been saying for ages that it takes a complete narcissist to run for office in any capacity. It takes the very most narcissistic of all to run for President.

It's not a question of whether a politician is sketchy. It's not a question of whether a politician is influenced by special interests. It's not a question of skeletons in their closet. The only question is "how much"?
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2879 on: November 16, 2017, 09:45:34 AM »

Tags: