Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 646180 times)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #2835 on: November 11, 2017, 10:16:40 PM »
I don't know why anti-racists make you butthurt and defensive.

They're not anti-racists. They're anarchists who will label anyone they don't agree with as racist and then instead of debating them they'll throw a fuckn tantrum in the name of anti-fascism. Look who they're protesting. The largest and most violent riots we've seen this year were against conservatives Milo and Ben Shapiro. Anyone who thinks either of those guys are racists are morons who have never read or listened to them. They just see a conservative and assume that they're racist because it fits their fucked up narrative. Don't you see how dangerous that is? Just calling someone racist is enough to get these morons riled up. Yeah they think they're protesting racism, but they have no clue what that word means, and instead are rioting against views they disagree with.

I honestly can't believe you don't see any of this. For some reason you've gone from looking at things logically to picking a side and making everything an "us" vs "them" issue. I feel like people have gone crazy the last couple of years.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2836 on: November 11, 2017, 10:35:01 PM »
Sorry for not engaging in mental gymnastics to defend pieces of excrement. There are so many things I'd rather burn calories on than making sure Milo gets to talk.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 10:37:02 PM by Badger »

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2837 on: November 12, 2017, 04:59:56 AM »
The Tommy dictionary

Against right wing Nazis and KKK bigots

"Antifa weirdos"

Right wing Nazi and KKK bigots like Spencer, Milo, Coulter, Miller, Gorka, Judge Roy and Trump

"Some very fine people"

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:16:38 AM by sg3 »

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #2838 on: November 12, 2017, 06:13:22 AM »
They're not anti-racists. They're anarchists who will label anyone they don't agree with as racist and then instead of debating them they'll throw a fuckn tantrum in the name of anti-fascism. Look who they're protesting. The largest and most violent riots we've seen this year were against conservatives Milo and Ben Shapiro. Anyone who thinks either of those guys are racists are morons who have never read or listened to them. They just see a conservative and assume that they're racist because it fits their fucked up narrative. Don't you see how dangerous that is? Just calling someone racist is enough to get these morons riled up. Yeah they think they're protesting racism, but they have no clue what that word means, and instead are rioting against views they disagree with.

I honestly can't believe you don't see any of this. For some reason you've gone from looking at things logically to picking a side and making everything an "us" vs "them" issue. I feel like people have gone crazy the last couple of years.

Milo's whole existence is so you can just scream the other side is actually more intolerant than yours. If he wasn't a bright burning flamer you wouldn't know his name or care that some kids on a college campus thought he was an poopchute.

Ben Shapiro is that poopchute who got a great education and then used it to tell everyone how stupid getting an education is. Great guy.

You guys better come up with a better plan than "I know you are but what am I." It's good enough for 45% of the vote but I don't think it's going to work on that last 2-3% this time.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:15:48 AM by ukilledkenny »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2839 on: November 12, 2017, 10:54:59 AM »
Milo's whole existence is so you can just scream the other side is actually more intolerant than yours. If he wasn't a bright burning flamer you wouldn't know his name or care that some kids on a college campus thought he was an poopchute.

Ben Shapiro is that poopchute who got a great education and then used it to tell everyone how stupid getting an education is. Great guy.

You guys better come up with a better plan than "I know you are but what am I." It's good enough for 45% of the vote but I don't think it's going to work on that last 2-3% this time.

There was a period from October 2016 to February 2017 where I actually respected Shapiro for being a principled conservative. But the facade fell when he whined about Hollywood giving awards to movies about gay blacks instead of veterans. Just another reactionary turd.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2840 on: November 13, 2017, 12:54:24 AM »

Holy excrement dude.  You will never understand.

The inception excrement you pulled off in this post was epic though.

When the tea party was burning a hanging Obama in effigy, did you rise up and say they were out of line?  Were they just throwing a 'tantrum', or some other bullshit that you will come up with?

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2841 on: November 13, 2017, 01:43:19 AM »
Holy excrement dude.  You will never understand.

The inception excrement you pulled off in this post was epic though.

When the tea party was burning a hanging Obama in effigy, did you rise up and say they were out of line?  Were they just throwing a 'tantrum', or some other bullshit that you will come up with?

Dude, give me a break with that excrement. Protestors burned and hung effigies of Bush for 8 years before Obama, and they're doing it after Obama now with Trump. Who gives a excrement? It's not violence. Not even sure how you can compare that with burning down a bank and beating the excrement out of other people.
"Wrong!"

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2842 on: November 13, 2017, 05:37:54 AM »
Dude, give me a break with that excrement. Protestors burned and hung effigies of Bush for 8 years before Obama, and they're doing it after Obama now with Trump. Who gives a excrement? It's not violence. Not even sure how you can compare that with burning down a bank and beating the excrement out of other people.
What about waving Nazi flags, chanting Kill the Jews and murdering an innocent woman by driving a car into the crowd.

Some "very fine Hitler fan people"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2843 on: November 13, 2017, 05:41:11 AM »
What about waving Nazi flags, chanting Kill the Jews and murdering an innocent woman by driving a car into the crowd.

Some "very fine Hitler fan people"

John Oliver had a great bit about "Whataboutism" on his show last night. Very timely considering both of your responses.
"Wrong!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2845 on: November 13, 2017, 08:08:31 AM »
John Oliver had a great bit about "Whataboutism" on his show last night. Very timely considering both of your responses.
Actual his discussion of what aboutism was about your disgusting GOP and their complicit labdogs of fake news, FoxNews

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2846 on: November 13, 2017, 08:10:18 AM »
Actual his discussion of what aboutism was about your disgusting GOP and their complicit labdogs of fake news, FoxNews

And you're proving that you're just as transparent as Fox News and just as much of a lapdog but with a polar opposite viewpoint.
"Wrong!"

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2847 on: November 13, 2017, 09:24:42 AM »
And you're proving that you're just as transparent as Fox News and just as much of a lapdog but with a polar opposite viewpoint.
Final comment

Trump is a traitor and anyone who still thinks he isn't is a moron

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2848 on: November 13, 2017, 09:25:58 AM »
"Wrong!"

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2849 on: November 13, 2017, 10:30:33 AM »
We are not talking about polar opposites.  Not wanting to kill blacks and jews seems like a pretty moderate stance to me.  But universal health care and everyone paying their part in taxes seems moderate to me too, so I could just be crazy.

Tags: