Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645095 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #2820 on: November 10, 2017, 11:59:06 AM »
What shocks me is the people who keep saying that "even if he did" what he's being accused of, as though it were possibly still not true despite thirty verified sources, they'd still vote for him rather than a Democrat.

The tribalism in this country has gone over the tipping point. The side of the aisle that traditionally stood upon its "moral high ground", now advocates for the free speech of Nazis, mass murdering psychopaths' right to guns, and pedophiles.
This is why I believe my policy of hating everyone is valid.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2821 on: November 10, 2017, 12:01:43 PM »
What shocks me is the people who keep saying that "even if he did" what he's being accused of, as though it were possibly still not true despite thirty verified sources, they'd still vote for him rather than a Democrat.

The tribalism in this country has gone over the tipping point. The side of the aisle that traditionally stood upon its "moral high ground", now advocates for the free speech of Nazis, mass murdering psychopaths' right to guns, and pedophiles.

Yeah, sure. It's just one side of the political aisle. The ones who immediately call those who don't agree with them racists also sit comfortably on their own fucked up "moral high ground".
"Wrong!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2822 on: November 10, 2017, 12:31:37 PM »
This is why I believe my policy of hating everyone is valid.

Misanthropy only works when practiced daily.

Yeah, sure. It's just one side of the political aisle. The ones who immediately call those who don't agree with them racists also sit comfortably on their own fucked up "moral high ground".

Tommy, I know what you're trying to say, but we're talking about different things. People who believe in white supremacy and wear swastika armbands are Nazis. That's not hyperbole.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2823 on: November 10, 2017, 01:12:36 PM »

Don't worry A.

dcm will be along shortly to explain that it was Hillary and Obama's fault, and tell us about uranium and brazile and her emails and that NO he didn't vote for Adolf Von Drumpf for POTUS in Nov

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2824 on: November 10, 2017, 01:30:05 PM »
Misanthropy only works when practiced daily.

Tommy, I know what you're trying to say, but we're talking about different things. People who believe in white supremacy and wear swastika armbands are Nazis. That's not hyperbole.

How many of those do you think even exist? You probably can't fill up the Meadowlands if you threw in all the Nazi and White Supremacists in there. I'm sick of people like you acting like this country is all of a sudden Germany in 1932.

Laser-focusing on less than 0.01% of the population is lazy and distracts from being able to discuss real issues and how to solve them.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2825 on: November 10, 2017, 01:42:29 PM »
You probably can't fill up the Meadowlands if you threw in all the Nazi and White Supremacists in there.

Neither can the Jets or Giants.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2826 on: November 10, 2017, 01:44:31 PM »
Neither can the Jets or Giants.

Hahaha touché.
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2827 on: November 10, 2017, 09:31:27 PM »
Who cares what a Nazi or white supremicist has to say? Let them say it, that's what this country was founded on. When they have to go under the radar and use other means to get their message across it's inherently more dangerous.

What we know can't hurt us as much as what we don't know.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2828 on: November 11, 2017, 09:22:59 AM »
When they have to go under the radar and use other means to get their message across it's inherently more dangerous.

what

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2829 on: November 11, 2017, 10:45:14 AM »
what

You know what I mean about hate speech and the violence it can cause.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2830 on: November 11, 2017, 07:06:19 PM »
You know what I mean about hate speech and the violence it can cause.
Moreso when hate speech is given a platform it doesn't deserve. A bunch of chuds posting on Stormfront isn't as damaging as Richard Spencer speaking at a college.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2831 on: November 11, 2017, 09:03:45 PM »
Moreso when hate speech is given a platform it doesn't deserve. A bunch of chuds posting on Stormfront isn't as damaging as Richard Spencer speaking at a college.

The problem is that the fringes on the left have been throwing around "Nazi" and "racist" around so much that they've given themselves what they think is some moral justification to start riots and to silence anyone[/] who they deem as such. The events at Berkeley this year is a good example of how this can get out of hand.

So if you're Richard Spencer, you see the violence when conservatives like Ben Shapiro and the outspoken ones like Milo and Coulter go to speak there and the violence it elicits, you see a great opportunity to try to get he same reaction to build your narrative and help recruitment. Those Antifa weirdos play right into their hands when they do that excrement, and simply ignoring them would be farrrrr better. What possible damage could Spencer do by speaking to 200 people on campus? Compare that with the entire country watching the news and seeing YouTube videos of the violence and allowing that scumbag a chance to be the victim.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2832 on: November 11, 2017, 09:44:58 PM »
The problem is that the fringes on the left have been throwing around "Nazi" and "racist" around so much that they've given themselves what they think is some moral justification to start riots and to silence anyone[/] who they deem as such. The events at Berkeley this year is a good example of how this can get out of hand.

So if you're Richard Spencer, you see the violence when conservatives like Ben Shapiro and the outspoken ones like Milo and Coulter go to speak there and the violence it elicits, you see a great opportunity to try to get he same reaction to build your narrative and help recruitment. Those Antifa weirdos play right into their hands when they do that excrement, and simply ignoring them would be farrrrr better. What possible damage could Spencer do by speaking to 200 people on campus? Compare that with the entire country watching the news and seeing YouTube videos of the violence and allowing that scumbag a chance to be the victim.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2833 on: November 11, 2017, 09:48:52 PM »

You used to be a rational guy. Dunno what happened. "Violent opposition". Please. Riots plain and simple. And let's not pretend that most of those rioters weren't white, so we're not talking 1991 Los Angeles here.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2834 on: November 11, 2017, 10:03:55 PM »
You used to be a rational guy. Dunno what happened. "Violent opposition". Please. Riots plain and simple. And let's not pretend that most of those rioters weren't white, so we're not talking 1991 Los Angeles here.

I don't know why anti-racists make you butthurt and defensive.

Tags: