Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 644862 times)

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #2670 on: September 23, 2017, 10:50:58 PM »
Writing that book was a smart business decision, and it'll make her a excrement ton of money in book sales and speaking fees.

Also, I don't know what gives people the idea that politicians actually write their own books. You don't just magically become a writer because you're famous.
Exactly. Why wouldn't she write a book? There have been so many books written about the election, and about her. Why can't the person who was directly involved on the losing end of it write a book about it?

Of course, she is going to profit off it monetarily, but who cares? It's not like she's divulging state secrets. People like you, who don't like her, aren't her target market anyway.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2671 on: September 24, 2017, 07:44:27 AM »
Exactly. Why wouldn't she write a book? There have been so many books written about the election, and about her. Why can't the person who was directly involved on the losing end of it write a book about it?

Of course, she is going to profit off it monetarily, but who cares? It's not like she's divulging state secrets. People like you, who don't like her, aren't her target market anyway.

Nobody “likes” Hillary clinton
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2672 on: September 24, 2017, 10:29:36 AM »
lolololol

Most of the time you're weird, but every now and again you nail it.

Hahah yep.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2673 on: September 24, 2017, 10:47:37 AM »
lolololol

Most of the time you're weird, but every now and again you nail it.
Tommyanne hasn't bitched once.  Badgermarm could work for a week or two.

I couldn't care less about her book.  Any reasonably intelligent human knows why we have a cum stain as president.  The truth is the Clintons have given more money to charity than I will ever see.

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2674 on: September 24, 2017, 11:17:19 AM »
Still waiting for the Orange Cumstain to make his $1 million donation to Houston for Harvey

Or Sandy for that matter

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2675 on: September 24, 2017, 11:27:50 AM »
Hopefully every Jet player, coach and executive takes a stance today against the disgusting SOB in the WH who should be FIRED

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #2676 on: September 24, 2017, 11:45:45 AM »
Hopefully every Jet player, coach and executive takes a stance today against the disgusting SOB in the WH who should be FIRED

they probably won't...since their owner works for the Donald.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2677 on: September 24, 2017, 01:14:46 PM »
Still waiting for the Orange Cumstain to make his $1 million donation to Houston for Harvey

Or Sandy for that matter

How much did you donate?

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2678 on: September 24, 2017, 01:16:43 PM »
How much did you donate?
$200

$200 more than the Orange Dotard

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2679 on: September 24, 2017, 08:29:22 PM »
Just FYI, to those who didn't read the book (or look up anything written by anyone who did), yet have opinions about it: Hillary specifically talked about her own mistakes and how they doomed her in the book. She took her own share of the blame, but there were numerous factors that played into the result, and the book looks at the whole picture.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2680 on: September 25, 2017, 05:54:11 PM »
Collins joined McCain and Ryan in opposing Graham-Cassidy, which likely kills the bill.

Trump is going to have an aneurysm. Well, we can hope.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2681 on: September 26, 2017, 11:30:48 AM »
Collins joined McCain and Ryan in opposing Graham-Cassidy, which likely kills the bill.

Trump is going to have an aneurysm. Well, we can hope.

This is good. But McCain's prognosis is dire. Whoever gets his seat is likely going to be someone the GOP can rely on. That's not good.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2682 on: September 26, 2017, 11:56:31 AM »
This is good. But McCain's prognosis is dire. Whoever gets his seat is likely going to be someone the GOP can rely on. That's not good.
Won't matter for this bill.  Reconciliation ends Sept 30.  They'd need 60 votes after that, not just majority.  Unless McCain kicks the bucket this week.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2683 on: September 26, 2017, 12:02:24 PM »
Won't matter for this bill.  Reconciliation ends Sept 30.  They'd need 60 votes after that, not just majority.  Unless McCain kicks the bucket this week.

Until next year.

Which is why I'm surprised they even tried this now. They could be pushing through their tax bill, which they could at least paint as helping the middle class. All while ignoring Americans who are starving and have no water or electricity. Then next year they can pursue their hellbent push to gut "that guy's" healthcare plan.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2684 on: September 26, 2017, 12:21:35 PM »

Tags: