Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 644609 times)

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #2655 on: September 23, 2017, 02:43:38 PM »
Looks more like old Commie Bern's Alzheimer's making him think he is Lenin

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
Of course

Would have voted for any alternative to Rump.

And based on performance, any of the 16 other Republicans or 3 Democrats would have been a better choice.

Probably Johnson or Stein too.

Hitler or David Duke were probably worse

My point is only that the old Commie from VT kept up his sniping and negativity right through November and beyond helping nobody but Rump immensely.

And for that I have no forgiveness in my heart

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2656 on: September 23, 2017, 02:54:03 PM »
Of course

Would have voted for any alternative to Rump.

And based on performance, any of the 16 other Republicans or 3 Democrats would have been a better choice.

Probably Johnson or Stein too.

Hitler or David Duke were probably worse

My point is only that the old Commie from VT kept up his sniping and negativity right through November and beyond helping nobody but Rump immensely.

And for that I have no forgiveness in my heart

And you'd still vote for him in 2020. Nice integrity bro.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2657 on: September 23, 2017, 03:05:02 PM »
If Bernie can just not be dead, he'll be the leading candidate next year on the Dem side you have to think.  Kind of like Josh McCown this year.

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2658 on: September 23, 2017, 04:44:35 PM »
There will be a bunch of excellent choices of newcomers on the Democratic party side in 2020..

Rep Kennedy
Sen Harris
Gov Cuomo

President Pence will have his hands full with any of them

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #2659 on: September 23, 2017, 05:08:47 PM »

This is false, SG. Hilary has nobody to blame but herself for the loss, and the fact that she's made a book with a title as outrageous as 'What Happened' parlaying the blame unto others is absolutely deplorable. She is a scum human being

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2660 on: September 23, 2017, 06:19:02 PM »
This is false, SG. Hilary has nobody to blame but herself for the loss, and the fact that she's made a book with a title as outrageous as 'What Happened' parlaying the blame unto others is absolutely deplorable. She is a scum human being
Compared with Dotard Rump she is a freaking SAINT.

Sorry

Not discussing addled  old Comrade Sanders anymore either.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2661 on: September 23, 2017, 07:42:37 PM »
Calling a book, "What Happened" is "outrageous?" Talk about an overreaction. I get that you don't like Hillary, but that's a pretty plain title for her opinion of what happened in the election.

I haven't read the book, and I don't plan to, but there are many reasons why Hillary lost. Her perceived shortcomings were the primary factor, but there were tons of other reasons that contributed.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #2662 on: September 23, 2017, 08:09:16 PM »
Calling a book, "What Happened" is "outrageous?" Talk about an overreaction. I get that you don't like Hillary, but that's a pretty plain title for her opinion of what happened in the election.

I haven't read the book, and I don't plan to, but there are many reasons why Hillary lost. Her perceived shortcomings were the primary factor, but there were tons of other reasons that contributed.

it was not only calling it that, but even writing it in the first place that i found outrageous for a number of reasons that i don't feel like going into because i just don't like talking about her, but the biggest for me are that:
1 - we were all there and know what happened
2 - i see this as her just seeing another opportunity where she could profit monetarily
3 - the whole victim complex she is trying to adopt behind the book and the 'what happened' title, as if she was robbed of something and we all needed to know what went down

i agree with you that there are a number of reasons that contributed to her downfall, im with you 100% there, but ultimately i feel like the other factors that came into play (and i'm not one that has put much/any stock in all the russian conspiracy stuff) were ones that weren't eternally damning, and ones that better candidates would have been able to overcome, especially in what should have been a 'give-me' election against somebody as ridiculous as trump.

that wasn't the case, and that all comes down to her and her buddies at the DNC ruining everything, and now the country is paying for it, but she'd never say anything like that in a book like this, the blame will lay elsewhere. you of course have the right to feel differently but these are just some of the reasons why i found her even writing a book like this in the first place pretty distasteful

i know my post would seem less based off of a general distaste for her had i actually read the book, but i must admit that i, too, have no plans of actually reading the book, so take all of this for what you will

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2663 on: September 23, 2017, 08:24:31 PM »
Compared with Dotard Rump she is a freaking SAINT.

Sorry

Not discussing addled  old Comrade Sanders anymore either.

Good, then you'll stop embarrassing yourself with regurgitated propaganda.

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2664 on: September 23, 2017, 08:31:52 PM »
Good, then you'll stop embarrassing yourself with regurgitated propaganda.
You're sounding like an old schoolmarm again

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2665 on: September 23, 2017, 08:35:23 PM »
it was not only calling it that, but even writing it in the first place that i found outrageous for a number of reasons that i don't feel like going into because i just don't like talking about her, but the biggest for me are that:
1 - we were all there and know what happened
2 - i see this as her just seeing another opportunity where she could profit monetarily
3 - the whole victim complex she is trying to adopt behind the book and the 'what happened' title, as if she was robbed of something and we all needed to know what went down

i agree with you that there are a number of reasons that contributed to her downfall, im with you 100% there, but ultimately i feel like the other factors that came into play (and i'm not one that has put much/any stock in all the russian conspiracy stuff) were ones that weren't eternally damning, and ones that better candidates would have been able to overcome, especially in what should have been a 'give-me' election against somebody as ridiculous as trump.

that wasn't the case, and that all comes down to her and her buddies at the DNC ruining everything, and now the country is paying for it, but she'd never say anything like that in a book like this, the blame will lay elsewhere. you of course have the right to feel differently but these are just some of the reasons why i found her even writing a book like this in the first place pretty distasteful

i know my post would seem less based off of a general distaste for her had i actually read the book, but i must admit that i, too, have no plans of actually reading the book, so take all of this for what you will
It sounds very much like you are angry that Secretary Clinton was capable of writing a book whereas Rump can't successfully write even a sentence

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2666 on: September 23, 2017, 08:39:42 PM »
You're sounding like an old schoolmarm again

lolololol

Most of the time you're weird, but every now and again you nail it.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #2667 on: September 23, 2017, 09:16:58 PM »
It sounds very much like you are angry that Secretary Clinton was capable of writing a book whereas Rump can't successfully write even a sentence

SG, I'm not sure what you're on about. I'm obviously no fan of Trump but his shortcomings have nothing to do with Hilary's, which was the topic of the post

I was your biggest fan

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2668 on: September 23, 2017, 09:45:29 PM »
Writing that book was a smart business decision, and it'll make her a excrement ton of money in book sales and speaking fees.

Also, I don't know what gives people the idea that politicians actually write their own books. You don't just magically become a writer because you're famous.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2669 on: September 23, 2017, 10:48:17 PM »
Writing that book was a smart business decision, and it'll make her a excrement ton of money in book sales and speaking fees.

Also, I don't know what gives people the idea that politicians actually write their own books. You don't just magically become a writer because you're famous.

That's true, Donald Trump is pretty famous and he's functionally illiterate.

Tags: