Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645760 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #2610 on: August 01, 2017, 02:00:57 PM »
It's not the idea that there should be an investigation that's a problem; it's the idea that he's only pursuing it out of revenge. Dictators prosecute their defeated opponents. On its own, investigating Clinton isn't a reason for concern, it's when you factor it in with everything else that it looks suspicious at best.

Didn't the FBI already say that there was no case to investigate?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2611 on: August 01, 2017, 02:14:52 PM »
You mean the (((FBI)))?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2612 on: August 01, 2017, 02:16:36 PM »
You mean the (((FBI)))?

I don't know what means, so I don't know if it's what I mean.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2613 on: August 01, 2017, 03:17:42 PM »

Possibly. To be honest, I have no idea.

But that wasn't really my point. Trump's personal pursuit of prosecution is what I have an issue with. He "won" and should be doing the job of being President of the United States, and yet here we are, 7 months later, and he still talks about how he wants her investigated.

It's just one more drop in the dictatorial bucket, and that's the heart of my concern. Hillary herself doesn't have a lot of relevance one way or the other to me at this point.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2614 on: August 01, 2017, 04:23:52 PM »
Possibly. To be honest, I have no idea.

But that wasn't really my point. Trump's personal pursuit of prosecution is what I have an issue with. He "won" and should be doing the job of being President of the United States, and yet here we are, 7 months later, and he still talks about how he wants her investigated.

It's just one more drop in the dictatorial bucket, and that's the heart of my concern. Hillary herself doesn't have a lot of relevance one way or the other to me at this point.

He should be focusing on his job, but along the same lines, she shouldn't get away with wrongdoing (if there was any) just because she lost.  Losing doesn't give you a get out of jail free card.  But Trump would be better served shutting the freak up about it and letting someone else handle it.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2615 on: August 01, 2017, 11:29:42 PM »
He should be focusing on his job, but along the same lines, she shouldn't get away with wrongdoing (if there was any) just because she lost.  Losing doesn't give you a get out of jail free card.  But Trump would be better served shutting the freak up about it and letting someone else handle it.
Republicans have been investigating Hillary for 2 decades.  Nothing.  When is enough enough?

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2616 on: August 02, 2017, 04:05:02 AM »
Meanwhile back to the TRAITOR in the White House.

Good news for the MORON..he didn't fire anybody yesterday

Bad news for the MORON.. he got caught dictating his son's summary of the meeting with Russian agents he has been denying he attended or knew anything about.

He got caught conspiring with Faux News to cook up a Seth Rich conspiracy story that Faux News had to retract and apologize for

Good news for America.. the MORON is scheduled for two weeks of taxpayer paid golf and self enrichment in the upcoming month

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2617 on: August 02, 2017, 09:07:40 PM »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2618 on: August 03, 2017, 12:57:02 AM »
"Wrong!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2619 on: August 03, 2017, 07:43:32 AM »

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2620 on: August 03, 2017, 11:59:48 AM »
Without reading that article, I find it hilarious that the Administration (with the support of their followers) are going after "discriminatory practices" against white people in the college acceptance arena.

These are the same people who constantly harp about how "if you want better things, just work harder."
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2621 on: August 03, 2017, 12:10:55 PM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2622 on: August 03, 2017, 12:46:19 PM »
Lol

Because I don't know whether it's related to the same story or not. It just brings up a related current topic if it's not, hence: "without reading the article [to verify whether it's the same story or a related one]..."

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2623 on: August 03, 2017, 01:36:48 PM »
Because I don't know whether it's related to the same story or not. It just brings up a related current topic if it's not, hence: "without reading the article [to verify whether it's the same story or a related one]..."

The article is about discrimination against Asian Americans when it comes to colleges and how the way colleges do admissions based on race is akin to racial quotas

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2624 on: August 03, 2017, 01:50:50 PM »
The article is about discrimination against Asian Americans when it comes to colleges and how the way colleges do admissions based on race is akin to racial quotas

freaking white people
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tags: