Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 644814 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #2550 on: July 07, 2017, 08:24:10 PM »
What CNN did was pretty bad, but nothing illegal about it. They're well within their rights to disclose the name of the user.

It's not a good look though.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #2551 on: July 07, 2017, 09:32:45 PM »
It's not a good look though.

that dude should have known something like this could happen though

talk $hit

get hit

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #2552 on: July 07, 2017, 09:33:29 PM »
apparently trump JR and others were talking about how it was a low-blow to do this to a 15 year old kid when the dude was a middle aged man or something

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2553 on: July 07, 2017, 09:48:33 PM »
that dude should have known something like this could happen though

talk $hit

get hit

He's a queynte, CNN's a queynte. They're all cunts.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2554 on: July 07, 2017, 10:36:55 PM »
He's a queynte, CNN's a queynte. They're all cunts.

Agreed. I'm still not sure what CNN is outing him for. Because of the gif? Or because racist/antisemetic comments on Reddit? Which they found because they had to get to the bottom of the gif.

Can we at least be clear that the only reason this is a story is because CNN is butthurt this guy put them in a WWE .gif?
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #2555 on: July 08, 2017, 12:05:18 AM »
Agreed. I'm still not sure what CNN is outing him for. Because of the gif? Or because racist/antisemetic comments on Reddit? Which they found because they had to get to the bottom of the gif.

Can we at least be clear that the only reason this is a story is because CNN is butthurt this guy put them in a WWE .gif?

not that im defending CNN because i thought they were excrement long before trump ever went after them, but i think they only cared because trump actually retweeted it to his timeline, which in and of itself was a cringeworthy moment, is he 12 or is he the president of the US. that's the type of excrement my little wack 8 year old cousin does

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #2556 on: July 08, 2017, 04:24:37 AM »
What CNN did was pretty bad, but nothing illegal about it. They're well within their rights to disclose the name of the user.

It's the same deal as when you say Trump's douchey way of handling things isn't actually illegal.

"You're not wrong Walter, you're just an poopchute."

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2557 on: July 08, 2017, 05:30:11 AM »
CNN has turned into a joke.  They were news gods for a long derriere time, starting with the first Iraq war.

Then Fox happened, then a more liberal MSNBC happened, then CNN went even more liberal, and then Fox went insane, and then MSNBC benched the Sharptons and hired republican Fox defectors.

There is no question which cable news channel is the most fair and balanced now.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 05:40:19 AM by Fenwyr »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2558 on: July 08, 2017, 09:10:39 AM »
CNN has turned into a joke.  They were news gods for a long derriere time, starting with the first Iraq war.

Then Fox happened, then a more liberal MSNBC happened, then CNN went even more liberal, and then Fox went insane, and then MSNBC benched the Sharptons and hired republican Fox defectors.

There is no question which cable news channel is the most fair and balanced now.

BBC News?

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 10:00:27 AM by delavan »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2560 on: July 08, 2017, 01:22:13 PM »

There's no such thing as fair and balanced cable news. They'd get no ratings if they didn't have political analysts arguing on both sides and pompous assholes who are trying to tell viewers how to think. It's all entertainment being passed off as "news".
"Wrong!"

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2561 on: July 08, 2017, 04:17:28 PM »
BBC News?
Well, domestically I was implying msnbc, but bbc is pretty damn good too, but I haven't watched in awhile.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2562 on: July 08, 2017, 04:20:21 PM »
http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Video/201705/2017-05-14T14-18-35-5Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg
Joy and Maxine.  Although I tend to agree with both, that is a liberal circle jerk I cannot always defend.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2563 on: July 08, 2017, 11:35:19 PM »
Just met Ann Coulter at Heidelberg she was ducked up
"Wrong!"

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2564 on: July 09, 2017, 04:51:44 AM »