Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 646147 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #2520 on: June 27, 2017, 08:32:13 AM »
I don't get why you're making a mountain out of a anthill here.

Because it's funny watching you twist yourself into knots. I mean, you're clearly wrong. There's an obvious distinction, and you even made it yourself.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2521 on: June 29, 2017, 12:40:01 PM »
Because it's funny watching you twist yourself into knots. I mean, you're clearly wrong. There's an obvious distinction, and you even made it yourself.

There is, but has nothing to do with race and more about economics. Your post about "only brown people being called immigrants" was in jest, but I hear that all the time. Leaving a communist country to raise a family in a first world country makes you an immigrant regardless of ethnicity. Leaving your country to teach English in Thailand makes you an expat.
"Wrong!"

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2522 on: June 29, 2017, 01:20:46 PM »
Tons of expats are artists looking for inspiration, or extremely wealthy people just globe trotting at a slow pace.

Folks moving from country A to country B, specifically to improve their financial quality of life, with every intention of becoming a citizen some day, are immigrants.

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2523 on: July 03, 2017, 01:53:54 PM »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2524 on: July 03, 2017, 03:51:53 PM »
lolololololol
"Wrong!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2525 on: July 04, 2017, 11:56:45 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/03/world/americas/honduras-migration-border-wall.html

Has it really gotten to the point where we're now supposed to feel bad for would-be illegal immigrants who are now afraid to come here illegally?
"Wrong!"

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2526 on: July 04, 2017, 12:26:56 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/03/world/americas/honduras-migration-border-wall.html

Has it really gotten to the point where we're now supposed to feel bad for would-be illegal immigrants who are now afraid to come here illegally?
Illegal immigrants of any kind are a far lesser problem for this great Nation than 1)an "army" of armed Trumpdicks showing up at Gettysburg on the anniversary of the battle to protect Confederate monuments (of which there are none) from evil libruls (also none there)

And 2) and far worse, our WH occupied by a seriously mentally ill degenerate taking all his direction from Moscow

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #2527 on: July 04, 2017, 01:17:24 PM »
Illegal immigrants of any kind are a far lesser problem for this great Nation than 1)an "army" of armed Trumpdicks showing up at Gettysburg on the anniversary of the battle to protect Confederate monuments (of which there are none) from evil libruls (also none there)

And 2) and far worse, our WH occupied by a seriously mentally ill degenerate taking all his direction from Moscow

You crazy old bastard, I can't believe you've committed an entire 8 months to this trolljob. You're beautiful.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2528 on: July 05, 2017, 12:41:19 AM »
You crazy old bastard, I can't believe you've committed an entire 8 months to this trolljob. You're beautiful.
He's actually got a point here.

Please compare the number of US citizens killed by illegal immigrants to lightning, and toddlers with guns.

To his other point, Trump is an old senile pig.  Feel free to support his dimentia in chief.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2529 on: July 05, 2017, 01:15:52 AM »
He's actually got a point here.

Please compare the number of US citizens killed by illegal immigrants to lightning, and toddlers with guns.

To his other point, Trump is an old senile pig.  Feel free to support his dimentia in chief.

He has no point. Entering this country without a visa is against the law. Who cares about the number of murders committed by illegals? There are far greater issues with having people freely hop across the border or overstay their visas. You can't just write it off with "oh well we have bigger problems."
"Wrong!"

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2530 on: July 05, 2017, 04:19:17 AM »
He has no point. Entering this country without a visa is against the law. Who cares about the number of murders committed by illegals? There are far greater issues with having people freely hop across the border or overstay their visas. You can't just write it off with "oh well we have bigger problems."
Jaywalking is also against the law. 

Trump needs to hire more Nazis to devote trillions of dollars to building walls at crosswalks and rounding up, arresting, prosecuting and imprisoning jaywalkers and their children and grandchildren too.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2531 on: July 05, 2017, 09:45:57 AM »

Still waiting on those far greater issues to be laid out.  Trump's entire immigration stance, illegal or legal, is built on a house of cards known as safety, which is entirely bullshit.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2532 on: July 05, 2017, 10:01:18 AM »

Still waiting on those far greater issues to be laid out.  Trump's entire immigration stance, illegal or legal, is built on a house of cards known as safety, which is entirely bullshit.

Honestly, I'd be more concerned about the financial side of things regarding illegals getting benefits or not paying taxes.  I honestly don't know if that is a huge financial problem in the grand scheme of things.  While it's annoying to see illegal immigrants getting benefits without paying taxes, I don't know how often it actually happens or if it even is a huge amount of money lost.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2533 on: July 05, 2017, 11:20:20 AM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2534 on: July 05, 2017, 11:24:12 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html

Nice work guys, showed that kid who's boss

Yeah, because CNN are the assholes here.

I think the only takeaway from this story is that even some anonymous cretin on Reddit has greater self awareness and accountability than that piece of excrement in the White House.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tags: