Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645963 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #2475 on: June 12, 2017, 04:38:50 PM »
I feel like both sides have a hypocrisy on this. The right loves that Wikileaks dumped HRC's emails despite them hating Bradsea Manning a couple of years prior. The left is all over leaked classified communications about Russian hacking and election interference but mortally offended by the leaking of DNC emails.

Do we want unauthorised insight or not? Data doesn't have a side, or a preference. Data just is.
I have slightly more sympathy for the cases where an insider leaks info than when a hacker steals it, but in general I'm pro-information when it comes to uncovering scum, so it's not a partisan issue for me. Therefore I wield moral superiority over both sides of this.
I'm not a fan of leakers one way or another. I do feel like there's a difference between a government employee with a top secret security clearance versus an outside organization like Wikileaks that we have no control over one way or another.

Not all leakers go through Wikileaks. Some give information to thoughtfully considered media outlets.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 04:49:22 PM by Badger »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2476 on: June 20, 2017, 07:31:38 AM »
The left is just as stupid as the right

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/20/jill-stein-green-party-no-regrets-2016-215281

Apparently there's some who think Jill Steins campaign was a scheme by the Russians to help Trump get elected

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #2477 on: June 20, 2017, 09:30:30 AM »

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/20/jill-stein-green-party-no-regrets-2016-215281

Apparently there's some who think Jill Steins campaign was a scheme by the Russians to help Trump get elected
Anyone who believes this type of excrement should literally be tested for down syndrome. This was the long con because she ran in freaking 2012

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2478 on: June 20, 2017, 06:20:45 PM »

No actual leftists think this. Just Clinton apologists.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2479 on: June 20, 2017, 06:43:06 PM »
No actual leftists think this. Just Clinton apologists.

So just the 68 million people that voted for her

Got it

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2480 on: June 20, 2017, 07:46:17 PM »
So just the 68 million people that voted for her

Got it

You don't know what an actual leftist is.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2481 on: June 20, 2017, 07:49:56 PM »
You don't know what an actual leftist is.

Yeah thank god it's just an actual leftist he doesn't know.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2482 on: June 23, 2017, 02:21:27 PM »
So I have been mulling over the Senate version of 'healthcare' and I can only come to a single conclusion.

Republicans want to cull the herd.  They are not even trying to hide their intentions anymore.  Poor sick children and the elderly are nothing more than a drain on the system to them.  Infirm numbers, and nothing more.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 02:24:08 PM by Fenwyr »

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2483 on: June 23, 2017, 02:37:33 PM »
Republicans don't believe in God.  They use the concept to get votes from the desperate and weak minded, but not a single one of them promote the teachings of Christ.  In fact, they do everything in their power to achieve the polar opposite.

They believe in life if a person is rich, or a fetus.  The believe in liberty, if you are a straight white christian, and the persuit of happiness is only for those above the working class.

They will force a rape fetus to come to term, but don't want to help pay for the pregnancy, and don't want to provide food or medical care once it is post fetus.

They are fine with for profit incarceration based on the color of your skin and the size of your wallet.

They believe proper education is only for the wealthy.

They believe in keeping all the wealth and power at the very top.

Republicans are basically trying to turn us into victorian England.

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2484 on: June 23, 2017, 03:52:15 PM »
Even the Orange Jackass' beloved Rasmussen poll now shows his approval rating has fallen below that of Cancer and Hitler

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2485 on: June 23, 2017, 06:08:27 PM »
Even the Orange Jackass' beloved Rasmussen poll now shows his approval rating has fallen below that of Cancer and Hitler

But still higher than Hillary.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2486 on: June 23, 2017, 10:36:58 PM »
This is why politics is so fucked, BOTH sides are full of this ridiculous hate for each other which is why nothing ever gets done

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/caught-on-tape-dem-official-says-hes-glad-scalise-got-shot/ar-BBD5kFE

Some douchebag democrat official gets caught on tape saying hes glad that Republican guy got shot at the baseball game, and wishes he was dead

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2487 on: June 24, 2017, 06:03:22 AM »
I tried to make some points, but whatever.

A progressive takes a dollar out of their wallet and is happy to buy a bag of chips.

A what the freak has become of republicans guy buys a bag of chips, cackles gleefully.  I get this bag of chips because I let that sick post fetus die.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2488 on: June 24, 2017, 07:02:49 AM »
I tried to make some points, but whatever.

A progressive takes a dollar out of their wallet and is happy to buy a bag of chips.

A what the freak has become of republicans guy buys a bag of chips, cackles gleefully.  I get this bag of chips because I let that sick post fetus die.

lol dude you are off your rocker. Nobody replied to your points because they are overreaching and insane
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2489 on: June 24, 2017, 07:22:00 AM »
lol dude you are off your rocker. Nobody replied to your points because they are overreaching and insane
Had an amazing chat with a guy from western Virginia last night.  We agreed to disagree on some things, but found common ground on most things.  Granted the drinks helped.  I told him to run in Virginia and I would run against Heller in Nevada.  He said freak that, I'll move to Nevada and vote for you (me).

Take one thing I said that was overreaching or insane.  Debate me bitch.  Or just hide behind your keyboard and pretend you don't see what's happening.

People like you put a government in place that exists only for their own self interest.  Tell me, show me, enlighten me to where I am wrong.  Grow a freaking pair and educate me.

Tags: