Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645700 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #2310 on: June 01, 2017, 12:18:28 PM »
Oh yeah Chelsea Clinton 2024....... woohooo
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2311 on: June 01, 2017, 12:24:59 PM »
Meanwhile we have Uday, Kusay, Ivanka and Jared assisting Dad Saddam in stealing American assets, taking orders from Vlad and trying their best to destroy a great Nation

Yeah...Chelsea is a major problem to worry and whine about...right

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2312 on: June 01, 2017, 12:43:47 PM »
Meanwhile we have Uday, Kusay, Ivanka and Jared assisting Dad Saddam in stealing American assets, taking orders from Vlad and trying their best to destroy a great Nation

Yeah...Chelsea is a major problem to worry and whine about...right

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

But she's a Clinton! I mean, that's pretty much the worst possible thing ever.

Nevermind that she's never given any indication of any desire to run for public office, and has almost always steered away conversations of a political career.

But like you said, let the Trump family continue setting up backroom deals with Russia. Nothing to see here unless one of the insufferable Clinton women open their mouths!
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2313 on: June 01, 2017, 12:48:16 PM »
Hillary/Chelsea 2020
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #2314 on: June 01, 2017, 01:20:08 PM »
But she's a Clinton! I mean, that's pretty much the worst possible thing ever.

Nevermind that she's never given any indication of any desire to run for public office, and has almost always steered away conversations of a political career.

But like you said, let the Trump family continue setting up backroom deals with Russia. Nothing to see here unless one of the insufferable Clinton women open their mouths!

So just to clarify you actually found any value in the OP? Hahaha. AHAHAH. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, there's this way where you can predict future behavior by seeing how people are currently behaving. For example, when the child of a former president starts going to great lengths by way of a huge media tour upping public profile, a book release with a title with political overtones and aligning oneself to countless causes both on the internet and at events, a reasonable person could probably deduce that they might be taking a shot at public office.

I know though, I'm like the only one speculating about this.

Hillary/Chelsea 2020

Those freaking hens on The View. Unbelievable.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2315 on: June 01, 2017, 01:23:51 PM »
Trumps an ignorant freaking moron. But you guys with your conspiracy theorist excrement just hurt your cause.

If you wanna make a strong argument against Trump he's a stubborn ignorant fragile egomaniac. Nobody can argue that, and ira a huge issue. When you start rambling and rumbling about Russia and Jared Ivanka you just come off like a crazy who should be ignored.

Trump 100% is a problem. The other stuff is largely unsubstantiated

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2316 on: June 01, 2017, 01:30:57 PM »
Those freaking hens on The View. Unbelievable.

TIL that MJ and SFD watch The View.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2317 on: June 01, 2017, 01:57:38 PM »
You have to respect mj2's commitment to his craft: posting multiple paragraphs at a time of ill-informed, immature crap that no one wants to read.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2318 on: June 01, 2017, 02:28:28 PM »
TIL that MJ and SFD watch The View.

Yeah, no, I just have an intelligence level equivalent to a host on the view.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2319 on: June 01, 2017, 02:28:43 PM »
The outrage over the Paris Agreement is so dumb. If people were to actually read the damn thing they'll see it's just a bunch of vague nonsense and totally unbinding, and just forces certain countries (doesn't even say which) to provide funds (doesn't say how much) and each country gets one vote on what happens. What's to stop every country from voting that the U.S should foot the entire bill? Nothing. What would happen if we refuse? Nothing. It's just more UN PR bullshit. We don't need that excrement.
"Wrong!"

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2320 on: June 01, 2017, 02:35:03 PM »
Then why pull out if it's so inconsequential?

It's at least a show of good faith that the United States is serious about combating climate change.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 02:44:37 PM by Andrew Ryan »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2321 on: June 01, 2017, 02:38:15 PM »
The outrage over the Paris Agreement is so dumb. If people were to actually read the damn thing they'll see it's just a bunch of vague nonsense and totally unbinding, and just forces certain countries (doesn't even say which) to provide funds (doesn't say how much) and each country gets one vote on what happens. What's to stop every country from voting that the U.S should foot the entire bill? Nothing. What would happen if we refuse? Nothing. It's just more UN PR bullshit. We don't need that excrement.

If the United States gave a excrement about global warming it should make its OWN bill and standards for us to follow. And then expand upon it globally. I know you'll get excrement for your comments because it's you saying them, but you're completely correct. It's an extremely vague bill with no specifications and no accountability.

Hell look what happened with Trump and Nato the other day. He basically called out other countries for not sticking to their agreements on defense spending. And he pretty much got criticized for it like it's somehow his fault.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2322 on: June 01, 2017, 02:47:09 PM »

Because he didn't agree to it, another US president did. I totally agree that global warming is real and a problem and needs to be dealt with. But this bill is complete excrement and is symbolic more than anything. I don't think that's the reason Trumps pulling out at all, I think he's just being an anti environmental pro fossil fuel ignoramus. But I think it happens to be the right thing to do

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2323 on: June 01, 2017, 02:50:09 PM »

It's at least a show of good faith that the United States is serious about combating climate change.

Better to pull out now than to wait until they all vote on some bullshit measures that negatively affect the U.S. We'll obviously pull out then, but why even bother in the first place? Better to say "this bill sucks and we want no part in it." The bill doesn't even establish standards. It just says "The signors pledge to lower emissions." Oh what a great treaty.

It's all manufactured outrage.
"Wrong!"

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2324 on: June 01, 2017, 02:53:08 PM »

Tags: