Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 644718 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #2295 on: May 31, 2017, 09:42:21 AM »

I love the fact you counter me with, 'I'm not going to research this, and I admit I have no clue about the statistics, but my all knowing gut tells me you are wrong.'

If you are freely admitting, as you have done countless times, that you have no idea what the freak you are talking about, why do you enter the discussion?

I did as much research as you did. Bent over and pulled it out of my derriere. Only difference is I don't pretend to have done research or just say that everything is a known fact without backing it up.

Regardless the very crux of my idea is solid. There's no reasonable reason not to have a solid process and set of rules in place for people to selectively come in legally. The idea that people have to come here illegally and there can't be a process for them to come legally  is more freaking retarded than NFL players getting lap bands.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2296 on: May 31, 2017, 09:48:19 AM »
I did as much research as you did. Bent over and pulled it out of my derriere. Only difference is I don't pretend to have done research or just say that everything is a known fact without backing it up.

Regardless the very crux of my idea is solid. There's no reasonable reason not to have a solid process and set of rules in place for people to selectively come in legally. The idea that people have to come here illegally and there can't be a process for them to come legally  is more freaking retarded than NFL players getting lap bands.
For one, you admittedly pull your opinions out your derriere.  To say I don't do my own research is presumptuous at best, retarded at worst.

On the plus side, you apparently have the qualifications to be president some day.  Myself?  I'll vote for Pedro.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2297 on: May 31, 2017, 09:51:13 AM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2298 on: May 31, 2017, 09:51:54 AM »

I love the fact you counter me with, 'I'm not going to research this, and I admit I have no clue about the statistics, but my all knowing gut tells me you are wrong.'

If you are freely admitting, as you have done countless times, that you have no idea what the freak you are talking about, why do you enter the discussion?

Lap band surgery makes you more intelligent, it's almost like staying in a Holiday Inn Express. DCM knows everything about everything just ask him.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2299 on: May 31, 2017, 10:05:28 AM »
Like Badger, I don't have especially strong feelings on the topic. I'm amused though that you in your role as Mr Free Markets Guy have such a hardline position on it, because it flies in the face of several of those principles.
To be fair Trump doesn't believe in free markets either.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2300 on: May 31, 2017, 10:43:00 AM »
To be fair Trump doesn't believe in free markets either.

Did you know it's unfair that Germany has a trade surplus? Sad. Assholes actually saving and not spending their money on American goods? So unfair!
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2301 on: May 31, 2017, 11:07:04 AM »
Did you know it's unfair that Germany has a trade surplus? Sad. Assholes actually saving and not spending their money on American goods? So unfair!
You mean Germans don't want to buy American cars?  I cannot fathom why.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2302 on: May 31, 2017, 11:24:35 AM »
You mean Germans don't want to buy American cars?  I cannot fathom why.

It's all Merkel's fault. Such a nasty woman.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2303 on: May 31, 2017, 12:17:53 PM »
I am sick of first or second generation Americans bitching about people being here illegally.  Your parents or grandparents walked through a wide open front door, and in most cases, didn't pay a god damned penny to become citizens.

Okay, you can stop right there. My parents had to jump through hoops to come to this country while they watched their brothers and sisters get denied and left behind. Don't give me that excrement. Lots of legal immigrants had to bust their asses to get here legally, not just pay someone to drive them across the border.
"Wrong!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2304 on: May 31, 2017, 12:18:59 PM »
Like Badger, I don't have especially strong feelings on the topic. I'm amused though that you in your role as Mr Free Markets Guy have such a hardline position on it, because it flies in the face of several of those principles.

The free market would take care of the issue if we didn't have a minimum wage.
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2305 on: May 31, 2017, 12:26:19 PM »
The free market would take care of the issue if we didn't have a minimum wage.

Why? There's nothing preventing citizens from standing at Home Depot parking lots to do illegal cash jobs.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2306 on: May 31, 2017, 12:36:59 PM »
Why? There's nothing preventing citizens from standing at Home Depot parking lots to do illegal cash jobs.

I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of the "under the table" work in this country is done by citizens looking for some extra work here and there or freelance.

The big advantage most illegals have are a community support system and family. Most poor citizens don't have that kind of support, poor black communities are a good example. Compare that with immigrant communities elsewhere. When my father came to this country, people from his village or nearby areas who were already settled had connections and even a place to stay while he got situated. Loans etc. Mexican and Chinese illegals have the same. Poor Americans do not because if they did they wouldn't be poor in the first place.

You can work off the books for a while and send a portion of a week's pay to poor countries where that money can feed an entire family for a month, or you can be a citizen that has to support his family stateside, without the other benefits of a large immigrant community.
"Wrong!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2307 on: June 01, 2017, 10:58:14 AM »
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/01/hillary-clinton-says-americans-guided-russias-attack-on-her-campaign.html

Hillary blames the DNC for being bankrupt and having terrible incorrect data when she got the nomination

Then says Americans guided the Russians to help win the election

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #2308 on: June 01, 2017, 11:33:24 AM »
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/01/hillary-clinton-says-americans-guided-russias-attack-on-her-campaign.html

Hillary blames the DNC for being bankrupt and having terrible incorrect data when she got the nomination

Then says Americans guided the Russians to help win the election

Can't wait till a cushy district is found so her dopey daughter can launch her political career.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2309 on: June 01, 2017, 12:00:04 PM »
Can't wait till a cushy district is found so her dopey daughter can launch her political career.
Please god no.

Tags: