Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645484 times)

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #2070 on: April 21, 2017, 12:15:46 PM »
Nah brah, South Dakota's the good one, it's got Mount Rushhmore. North Dakota's the one you ditch.

I was just figuring merge them into a single state of: "Bumblefuck Nowhere" and be done with it. But if Canada wants to annex the northern one, by all means, take that excrement. Hell, I'll even throw in Montana.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2071 on: April 21, 2017, 12:20:08 PM »
I was just figuring merge them into a single state of: "Bumblefuck Nowhere" and be done with it. But if Canada wants to annex the northern one, by all means, take that excrement. Hell, I'll even throw in Montana.

We'll take it if you want - we'll never say no to good farmland and oil reserves - but you're going to have to disarm the residents first. We're not sending in the Mounties to take guns off a bunch of American ranchers and cowboys, and we're not letting them keep their firearms because then Alberta will go getting ideas. Maybe you can mollify them by telling them about the free healthcare and non-lunatic politicans they'll be getting?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2072 on: April 21, 2017, 12:52:13 PM »
We'll take it if you want - we'll never say no to good farmland and oil reserves - but you're going to have to disarm the residents first. We're not sending in the Mounties to take guns off a bunch of American ranchers and cowboys, and we're not letting them keep their firearms because then Alberta will go getting ideas. Maybe you can mollify them by telling them about the free healthcare and non-lunatic politicans they'll be getting?

Oh no, you want them, you take them as-is. All sales final.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #2073 on: April 21, 2017, 12:54:08 PM »
Oh no, you want them, you take them as-is. All sales final.

freak no, no deal then. We're not just letting a bunch of gun happy Americans become part of our country unless they're willing to assimilate with our laws and cultural norms. We'll stick with our refugees, thanks. They're far less scary.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2074 on: April 21, 2017, 01:16:37 PM »
freak no, no deal then. We're not just letting a bunch of gun happy Americans become part of our country unless they're willing to assimilate with our laws and cultural norms. We'll stick with our refugees, thanks. They're far less scary.

I think you guys can handle the 15 people that live in North Dakota and Montana.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2075 on: April 21, 2017, 01:30:26 PM »
Montana and the Dakotas are beautiful places that I'd like to see some day.  Maybe when the kids get a little older I can take a good week or so and travel through there.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2076 on: April 21, 2017, 01:43:42 PM »

This is why guys like Trump get elected. #thanksobama

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2077 on: April 21, 2017, 01:47:06 PM »
freak that, I'm keeping Montana.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2078 on: April 21, 2017, 02:04:38 PM »
Montana and the Dakotas are beautiful places that I'd like to see some day.  Maybe when the kids get a little older I can take a good week or so and travel through there.
Do a Grand Teton/Yellowstone trip across WY/MT. Skip the Dakotas.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #2079 on: April 21, 2017, 02:08:10 PM »
South Dakota is nice, the black hills area.  North Dakota is a dump.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2080 on: April 21, 2017, 02:35:30 PM »
South Dakota is nice, the black hills area.  North Dakota is a dump.

North Dakota, or as Canadians would rename it, Florida.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #2081 on: April 21, 2017, 02:47:42 PM »
North Dakota, or as Canadians would rename it, Florida.

Actually...we call it American Manitoba
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #2082 on: April 21, 2017, 02:59:32 PM »
Actually...we call it American Manitoba

North Dakota, Manitoba's poopchute. What MB puts in its mouth today comes out of ND tomorrow.

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #2083 on: April 22, 2017, 03:54:48 AM »
One Carolina and one Dakota.

Excellent idea

Back to the Great Old Forty Eight AND

FOUR fewer crooked GOP grafting Nazis in the US Senate

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2084 on: April 25, 2017, 06:55:40 PM »
"The Hill — Former President Barack Obama has agreed to speak at a Wall Street conference for $400,000, according to a new report.

The former president’s reported speaking fee is nearly twice the price commanded by Hillary Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee."
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tags: