Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 647119 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1950 on: April 04, 2017, 10:06:59 AM »
I voted for Sanders in the primary.  Held my nose and voted for Clinton in the general.  Clinton had nothing to do with the 'scandal'.  Screw the DNC.  The too cool for school Sanders supporters voting third party or not at all elected Trump, and they should own it as much as Russia.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
No.

Sent from my VS500 using Tapatalk

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #1951 on: April 04, 2017, 10:59:33 AM »
m'Russians

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1952 on: April 04, 2017, 11:15:09 AM »
She just shitposted another article about how Sanders is to blame for white liberalism, or something.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1953 on: April 04, 2017, 02:58:24 PM »
I voted for Sanders in the primary.  Held my nose and voted for Clinton in the general.  Clinton had nothing to do with the 'scandal'.  Screw the DNC.  The too cool for school Sanders supporters voting third party or not at all elected Trump, and they should own it as much as Russia.

How is it the 3rd party Sanders voters fault Trump got elected?

Sanders is a joke even more out of touch with reality than Trump, and belongs nowhere near the white house. But he got absolutely majorly freaking railroaded by the DNC and Hillary Clinton in an extremely rigged corrupt process. They did America a favor for not voting for Clinton, by making the political parties see Americans don't want none of that fucked up excrement.

Republicans tried to do the same thing against Trump they just failed at it, and didn't have a machine as well oiled and powerful ad the Clinton's

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #1954 on: April 04, 2017, 03:34:12 PM »
No.

I didn't think you would like that.  I wasn't happy voting for Clinton, but not voting is stupid, and protest voting gets guys like Trump elected.

Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania

The no votes and protest votes would have made the difference.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #1955 on: April 04, 2017, 03:35:02 PM »
How is it the 3rd party Sanders voters fault Trump got elected?

Sanders is a joke even more out of touch with reality than Trump, and belongs nowhere near the white house. But he got absolutely majorly freaking railroaded by the DNC and Hillary Clinton in an extremely rigged corrupt process. They did America a favor for not voting for Clinton, by making the political parties see Americans don't want none of that fucked up excrement.

Republicans tried to do the same thing against Trump they just failed at it, and didn't have a machine as well oiled and powerful ad the Clinton's
Saying Sanders is more out of touch than Trump?  Holy excrement dude.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1956 on: April 04, 2017, 03:40:29 PM »
Saying Sanders is more out of touch than Trump?  Holy excrement dude.

Trump at least thinks like a businessman, we're a capitalistic society. While he's a jerk off among other things, he at least can relate to that and his populist platform. Sanders just wanted unicorns and rainbows and world peace, via a bunch of unrealistic absurd mechanims completely out of touch with American principles.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1957 on: April 04, 2017, 03:48:18 PM »
I didn't think you would like that.  I wasn't happy voting for Clinton, but not voting is stupid, and protest voting gets guys like Trump elected.

Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania

The no votes and protest votes would have made the difference.

Again, no.

A. Sanders did everything in his power to campaign for Clinton in the general.

B. I live in a blue state, you live in a swing state. I and one million of my closest friends could have voted for Stein and Clinton would still get NY's 29 electoral votes.

C. Give every Stein vote to Clinton and she still loses PA, OH, FL. I'm being generous in this scenario by not giving any Johnson votes to Trump. If you want to wildly speculate the number of Sanders voters that stayed home, go ahead, but it's just feeding the narrative of the DNC's blame shifting.

If they keep doing this excrement they will lose again.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1958 on: April 04, 2017, 03:50:04 PM »

Trump at least thinks like a businessman

Step 1: inherit fortune and massive company

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1959 on: April 04, 2017, 04:34:44 PM »
http://deadsp.in/Vm9F8YV

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #1960 on: April 04, 2017, 06:10:02 PM »
Again, no.

A. Sanders did everything in his power to campaign for Clinton in the general.

B. I live in a blue state, you live in a swing state. I and one million of my closest friends could have voted for Stein and Clinton would still get NY's 29 electoral votes.

C. Give every Stein vote to Clinton and she still loses PA, OH, FL. I'm being generous in this scenario by not giving any Johnson votes to Trump. If you want to wildly speculate the number of Sanders voters that stayed home, go ahead, but it's just feeding the narrative of the DNC's blame shifting.

If they keep doing this excrement they will lose again.

I will say again that I wish Bernie had won the nomination.  He would have killed Trump in the 3 states I listed.  All 3 went to Trump.  I should have included Bernie supporters that voted for Trump in my initial statement.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 06:23:38 PM by Fenwyr »

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #1961 on: April 04, 2017, 06:23:12 PM »
Trump at least thinks like a businessman, we're a capitalistic society. While he's a jerk off among other things, he at least can relate to that and his populist platform. Sanders just wanted unicorns and rainbows and world peace, via a bunch of unrealistic absurd mechanims completely out of touch with American principles.
The country is not a business.  You got excrement upside down, which is likely why you, and Trump, don't seem to get it.

In the simplest of terms, a company works for a CEO, a government works for the people.

Sanders would love to have unicorns and rainbows, but at least he understands the process, and just wants to take incremental steps.

All, all of Sanders agenda has a majority of citizen support when taken piece by piece without his name or a political party associated with it.  Fact.

Again, when asked in a vacuum, the vast majority of americans want:

Universal health care
Free public education
Improved infrastructure
Less money in politics
Increased minimum wage
Equal wages for equal work

Just to name a few.

They do not want:

Tax cuts for the rich
More wars
Defunding planned parenthood
Repealing the ACA

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1962 on: April 04, 2017, 07:57:21 PM »
Fact. Saying fact does not make something a fact.

Also a CEO works for the shareholders, which is much more similar to the government working for the people.

Of course its incredibly naive to think the government gives a freak about the people, because politicians biggest concern is really power and money, as well as backroom deals with their buddy's. That's both the left and right guilty of that
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 07:59:57 PM by dcm1602 »

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #1963 on: April 04, 2017, 08:21:58 PM »
Fact. Saying fact does not make something a fact.

Also a CEO works for the shareholders, which is much more similar to the government working for the people.

Of course its incredibly naive to think the government gives a freak about the people, because politicians biggest concern is really power and money, as well as backroom deals with their buddy's. That's both the left and right guilty of that
You're right.  Facts make facts fact.  Feel free to lookup any independant survey that proves me wrong on those points.

I know plenty of self serving politicians exist on both sides, but one side tries to double down on the self serving with actual legislation.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1964 on: April 04, 2017, 08:34:48 PM »
I will say again that I wish Bernie had won the nomination.  He would have killed Trump in the 3 states I listed.  All 3 went to Trump.  I should have included Bernie supporters that voted for Trump in my initial statement.

Now that we're somewhere on the same page I hope you can understand why I'd be annoyed by someone still shitting on him and his supporters across the board nearly half a year later. Not going to win any votes in 2020 if they're still telling people they're sexist for not voting for Clinton.

Tags: