Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 646229 times)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1830 on: March 23, 2017, 02:42:28 AM »
Reagan was not the worst president by any means, but even your simple google searches should give you something to understand why I do not care for him.

He gets a ton of credit for toppling the Soviet Union.  He was in the right place at the right time when Gorbachev came along.  He didn't screw it up.  Kuddos.

Meanwhile, he waged proxy wars in the middle east.  He trained and armed Bin Laden.  He went all in on Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Let's not even get started on Iran/Contra.  The man should have been impeached.

He created he who dies with the most toys wins.  Not the actual saying, but the mentality.

His wife started the war on drugs, which targeted black men smoking pot, while white business men were doing enough coke to fund the entire Escobar regime.  While he supported for profit prisons to keep the pot smokers in.

He changed regulations and tax policies to make the rich become ultra rich, and maybe he truly thought the extra revenue would go to the middle class.  History tells us how that worked out.  Unions crushed, right to work states, our middle class decimated.

The more I dig, the more I might have to alter the first line of this post.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

WTF is this block of excrement? You're just spewing talking points from the Left. You're a shill for them whether you think so or not. You're not making an ounce of sense, and your mind has clearly been made up years ago and will never change. It's absolutely pointless to argue your points, as you'll immediately dismiss them as fast as you embrace political bukkake like this. freak off. I'm done talking politics with you. And anyone for that matter. I'm going to stick to the Jets and other excrement. As Bo mentioned numerous times, this is pointless.
"Wrong!"

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #1831 on: March 23, 2017, 04:11:06 AM »
WTF is this block of excrement? You're just spewing talking points from the Left. You're a shill for them whether you think so or not. You're not making an ounce of sense, and your mind has clearly been made up years ago and will never change. It's absolutely pointless to argue your points, as you'll immediately dismiss them as fast as you embrace political bukkake like this. freak off. I'm done talking politics with you. And anyone for that matter. I'm going to stick to the Jets and other excrement. As Bo mentioned numerous times, this is pointless.

See you back in this thread tomorrow!

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #1832 on: March 23, 2017, 06:10:29 AM »
When KellyAnne is led out of the WH in handcuffs and then convicted, Tommyanne will still be ready, willing and able to defend TRAITOR TRUMP

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1833 on: March 23, 2017, 08:36:30 AM »
See you back in this thread tomorrow!

<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1834 on: March 23, 2017, 08:54:08 AM »
Tommy cracked like an egg. 
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1835 on: March 23, 2017, 08:55:46 AM »
"politcal bukkake"
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1836 on: March 23, 2017, 08:57:56 AM »
Rick's?

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #1837 on: March 23, 2017, 08:59:41 AM »
"politcal bukkake"

lmao I'm going to borrow this.
Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1838 on: March 23, 2017, 09:13:45 AM »
The Kochs are pledging cash support to Republicans who vote against the AHCA since they're being threatened with primary competitors if they don't fall in line and vote for the turd. Not so much because the bill is horrible, but because it's not the full repeal that was promised.

So basically they're using bad means (unlimited political contibutions) to do a good thing (defeat the AHCA) for bad reasons (full repeal of ACA).

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #1839 on: March 23, 2017, 09:50:11 AM »
Refute a single thing I said.  These are not talking points.  These are facts that  I learned over time.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #1840 on: March 23, 2017, 09:52:05 AM »
The Kochs are pledging cash support to Republicans who vote against the AHCA since they're being threatened with primary competitors if they don't fall in line and vote for the turd. Not so much because the bill is horrible, but because it's not the full repeal that was promised.

So basically they're using bad means (unlimited political contibutions) to do a good thing (defeat the AHCA) for bad reasons (full repeal of ACA).
Crazy world it is.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1841 on: March 23, 2017, 10:06:42 AM »

Yep.  I feel like Democrats will celebrate when this thing doesn't pass (and it won't unless there are some big last minute changes to it), but they really shouldn't because the next one that one that comes along will be even more extreme to Democrats.  Like you said, this one will get rejected because it isn't conservative enough, not because fiscal conservatives had a change of heart.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 10:09:48 AM by bojanglesman »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1842 on: March 23, 2017, 11:02:33 AM »
Yep.  I feel like Democrats will celebrate when this thing doesn't pass (and it won't unless there are some big last minute changes to it), but they really shouldn't because the next one that one that comes along will be even more extreme to Democrats.  Like you said, this one will get rejected because it isn't conservative enough, not because fiscal conservatives had a change of heart.
The thing is they can't pass a sufficiently conservative healthcare law without totally freaking up their voter base and getting ousted in their next election.

Something's gotta give.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1843 on: March 23, 2017, 11:26:16 AM »
Refute a single thing I said.  These are not talking points.  These are facts that  I learned over time.

While I'm not interested in spending my time researching and refuting your points, I think it's pretty clear that very little said on this thread is "facts" and your extremely biased "moderate" gibberish is no different

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1844 on: March 23, 2017, 11:28:26 AM »
The thing is they can't pass a sufficiently conservative healthcare law without totally freaking up their voter base and getting ousted in their next election.

Something's gotta give.

I think that's true, but historically anyone who tried to reform healthcare has gotten absolutely crushed for it. Obamacare is failing majorly, and being associated with it hurts the left. And unfortunately for the Republicans they can't just repeal it and do nothing, which is their preference

Tags: