Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645348 times)

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1635 on: February 13, 2017, 12:31:12 PM »
I identify as a lesbian black woman

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1636 on: February 13, 2017, 01:09:18 PM »
I'm glad people who get worked up about this have solved all of America's other problems.

What I don't get is that people are so focused on the feelings of the transgender person, and not 99.9% of women who use the bathroom who probably don't want some guy who thinks he's a woman in there with them.
"Wrong!"

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1637 on: February 13, 2017, 02:12:43 PM »
What I don't get is that people are so focused on the feelings of the transgender person, and not 99.9% of women who use the bathroom who probably don't want some guy who thinks he's a woman in there with them.
Best part is there is no way to enforce it. If I tell people I identify as a woman even though I'm clearly a guy how will they contest it? This nonsense gives a free pass to weirdos who want to enter women's bathrooms under false pretenses

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #1638 on: February 13, 2017, 02:14:59 PM »

Assuming the tranny is done up to look like a chick I don't get how anyone is paying enough attention to notice to begin with. Do chicks not follow the no eye contact, no talking rule? Plus they all have their own stall.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1639 on: February 13, 2017, 02:20:21 PM »
Best part is there is no way to enforce it. If I tell people I identify as a woman even though I'm clearly a guy how will they contest it? This nonsense gives a free pass to weirdos who want to enter women's bathrooms under false pretenses

That's what people seem to be missing. They're so focused on the social justice aspect of it that they're forgetting that the majority of people probably don't want this to happen. I doubt most guys would care if a chick who claims to be a guy uses the men's room, but women's locker rooms, girls' locker rooms, etc. You get called a bigot if you're against it, but it's not a completely unreasonable position to have.

Doesn't affect me, but I can at least understand why some people are against it.
"Wrong!"

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1640 on: February 13, 2017, 02:24:21 PM »

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #1641 on: February 13, 2017, 02:26:18 PM »
That's what people seem to be missing. They're so focused on the social justice aspect of it that they're forgetting that the majority of people probably don't want this to happen. I doubt most guys would care if a chick who claims to be a guy uses the men's room, but women's locker rooms, girls' locker rooms, etc. You get called a bigot if you're against it, but it's not a completely unreasonable position to have.

Doesn't affect me, but I can at least understand why some people are against it.

Being the father of a little girl who will at some point be using those bathrooms I just don't see that being the thing that will expose her to weird perverts. Listening to stories of women and their run ins with creeps and weirdos they are dealing with that stuff at any social gathering where they can be engaged in a conversation.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1642 on: February 13, 2017, 02:32:50 PM »
I guess at some point the only solution is single-person unisex shitters in all public places.  If I were an entrepreneur, I'd get busy designing small, cheap, single-person, unisex bathroom designs for businesses and public buildings. Basically portapotties, but inside and nicer with running water.

Profit.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1643 on: February 13, 2017, 02:38:00 PM »
The far right loonies will dismiss this because HuffPo, but this is actually a very well written and balanced article.

http://huff.to/2lpkgKE

I did t read the entire thing, but it's hard to tell if it's truly a movement, or just people who hate and or afraid of Trump.

I think its a near certainty republics s are going to get absolutely annihilated in the midterm election, and Democrats will sweep the board (if not a full fledged super majority) at the end of Trumps first term

The question just becomes whether it's something that continues and grows from there or was just an anti Trump anamoly

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1644 on: February 13, 2017, 02:51:12 PM »
I guess at some point the only solution is single-person unisex shitters in all public places.  If I were an entrepreneur, I'd get busy designing small, cheap, single-person, unisex bathroom designs for businesses and public buildings. Basically portapotties, but inside and nicer with running water.

Profit.

How about unisex bathrooms with no urinals and just a bunch of stalls? They have plenty of those in lounges and clubs here in the city. A communal sink and everyone just waits for a stall.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1645 on: February 13, 2017, 04:16:28 PM »
How about unisex bathrooms with no urinals and just a bunch of stalls? They have plenty of those in lounges and clubs here in the city. A communal sink and everyone just waits for a stall.
freak that.  No stalls or toilets.  Every bathroom contains only the trough.  That was we are all equally fucked if we have to take a dump.  Girls will just have to learn to pee standing up.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1646 on: February 13, 2017, 04:28:06 PM »
Good thing there are never any weird women in women's bathrooms.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1647 on: February 13, 2017, 04:32:28 PM »
Good thing there are never any weird women in women's bathrooms.
There is a huge physical difference between men and women.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1648 on: February 13, 2017, 04:37:00 PM »
There is a huge physical difference between men and women.
According to my son, it's that women have a front butt.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1649 on: February 13, 2017, 04:44:13 PM »
I did t read the entire thing, but it's hard to tell if it's truly a movement, or just people who hate and or afraid of Trump.

I think its a near certainty republics s are going to get absolutely annihilated in the midterm election, and Democrats will sweep the board (if not a full fledged super majority) at the end of Trumps first term

The question just becomes whether it's something that continues and grows from there or was just an anti Trump anamoly
Don't underestimate the DNC's ability to freak this up.

Tags: