Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 644801 times)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1470 on: August 29, 2016, 01:07:39 PM »

Or just don't freak around on your wife.

There had to be some political motivations involved in that marriage. Now that his future prospects for any type of public office is out the window, I don't know how that marriage has managed to last.
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1471 on: August 29, 2016, 01:34:12 PM »
There had to be some political motivations involved in that marriage. Now that his future prospects for any type of public office is out the window, I don't know how that marriage has managed to last.

She obviously likes his rooster as much as he does.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #1472 on: August 30, 2016, 02:42:16 AM »
Or just don't freak around on your wife.

I remember as a teenager hearing Chris Rock say "You're only faithful as your options."

I didn't really understand the magnitude of that until I was an adult, but I largely think it's true.  Weiner is far from the only (former) politician cheating on his wife. He just seems to be the one using zero discretion.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 02:46:24 AM by JFIF »

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1473 on: August 30, 2016, 09:15:08 AM »
I remember as a teenager hearing Chris Rock say "You're only faithful as your options."

I didn't really understand the magnitude of that until I was an adult, but I largely think it's true.  Weiner is far from the only (former) politician cheating on his wife. He just seems to be the one using zero discretion.

That's just a horseshit excuse for cheaters.  The fact that 'everyone does it' doesn't grant someone a pass.  Sorry.  If you actively want to get with someone else (not 'damn, if I wasn't married I'd be all over that' but 'I'm going to freak someone else'), you shouldn't be married.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #1474 on: August 30, 2016, 11:03:07 AM »
My girlfriend lets me cheat but only with guys

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #1475 on: August 30, 2016, 11:38:42 AM »
These people's ego's dwarf most people you know.

They can freak whoever they want, the idea is not to get caught.

I guarantee you Huma has seen Bill's dick.

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #1476 on: August 30, 2016, 03:55:14 PM »
That's just a horseshit excuse for cheaters.  The fact that 'everyone does it' doesn't grant someone a pass.  Sorry.  If you actively want to get with someone else (not 'damn, if I wasn't married I'd be all over that' but 'I'm going to freak someone else'), you shouldn't be married.

Agreed unless you are a swinging couple. Someone hinted at having that arrangement to me when I said something similar a few years ago. Can't remember who it was.

I know I personally have had the opportunity to cheat in the past and never pursued it at all.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1478 on: September 06, 2016, 04:40:21 PM »
Agreed unless you are a swinging couple. Someone hinted at having that arrangement to me when I said something similar a few years ago. Can't remember who it was.

I know I personally have had the opportunity to cheat in the past and never pursued it at all.

That's true.  If they have an arrangement, more power to them.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1479 on: September 06, 2016, 04:45:33 PM »
A buddy of mine bragged about him and his wife having an "open relationship". Basically she caught him cheating, so they had a "compromise" that they'd each be allowed to sleep with others so long as it only happened when the other way out of town or something along those lines. Turns out she was a bigger slut than he anticipated, so she went all over the place, and needless to say he didn't get as much action. They officially separated about a year later. No one felt sorry for him because he'd constantly BRAG about his open relationship. What a moron.
"Wrong!"

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1480 on: September 06, 2016, 04:45:39 PM »
https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/09/06/now-philippine-president-regrets-calling-obama-son-of-a-whore/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

See Trump really isn't that outlandish

Comparing Donald Trump to Rodrigo Duterte is like comparing dog excrement to horse manure.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #1481 on: September 06, 2016, 05:35:40 PM »
Comparing Donald Trump to Rodrigo Duterte is like comparing dog excrement to horse manure.
Be careful how you speak about God King Emperor Trump

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1482 on: September 14, 2016, 11:10:24 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/14/politics/steve-king-gay-families/

What Congressman King should have said was that he wants to perpetuate antiquated, sexist gender roles.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1483 on: September 15, 2016, 06:32:45 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/14/politics/steve-king-gay-families/

What Congressman King should have said was that he wants to perpetuate antiquated, sexist gender roles.

How is wanting to see more women raising their children sexist? Many women actually prefer to be housewives and bring up their kids, but society for some reason has decided that if they don't become a "career woman" than they're excrement.
"Wrong!"

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1484 on: September 15, 2016, 06:40:40 AM »
Someone get rid of that screaming blonde conservative spank bank goblin Tomi Lahren

Tags: