Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 644844 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1455 on: August 27, 2016, 08:03:30 AM »
How the freak is my new avatar even remotely SFW?

It's SFW because your rooster is too small to see.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1456 on: August 27, 2016, 09:02:55 AM »
There's a Sayuki tiny asian rooster joke in there somewhere

There's nothing I love more than the taste of cum.

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1457 on: August 27, 2016, 11:12:59 PM »
I thought of a good analogy for our discussion about figurimg out what you want to do with your life whike youre in college.

Paying thousands of dollars to attend college so you can figure out what you want to do with your life is like buying a new car so you can drive it and decide whether you like it.

You can test drive a car, hell you can even buy used cars to see which type of car best fits your lifestyle.  But, to make that large of an investment is fiscally irresponsible.  Especially when you don't have alot of money to begin with.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 11:15:01 PM by insanity »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #1459 on: August 29, 2016, 07:54:53 AM »
Weiner is truly a mental patient. He's sick to the point where he just doesn't give a excrement about being caught anymore.   Would he not expect that his most recent photo was to end up on the cover of the NY Post soon after the exchange with his interwebz friend?

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1460 on: August 29, 2016, 08:05:49 AM »
Weiner is truly a mental patient. He's sick to the point where he just doesn't give a excrement about being caught anymore.   Would he not expect that his most recent photo was to end up on the cover of the NY Post soon after the exchange with his interwebz friend?
That chick is smoking hot.

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #1461 on: August 29, 2016, 08:14:46 AM »
^ Indeed. That being said, what normal person takes a dick pic with their kid laying next to them? 

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1462 on: August 29, 2016, 08:34:11 AM »
^ Indeed. That being said, what normal person takes a dick pic with their kid laying next to them?
But is he electable?

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #1463 on: August 29, 2016, 08:53:26 AM »
He finally wised up and deleted his Twitter account, though a bit late.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1464 on: August 29, 2016, 09:39:06 AM »
The freak is wrong with this guy? Get a burner phone or something and start texting. Does everything have to be via Twitter?
"Wrong!"

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #1465 on: August 29, 2016, 09:52:09 AM »
The freak is wrong with this guy? Get a burner phone or something and start texting. Does everything have to be via Twitter?
  A burner phone doesn't do you much good when you go out of your way to show your face.
He needs to be back in the AOL chat rooms.  A/S/L?
My first international romance was via an AOL chat room where I met some chick and then went out to buy a calling card so I could speak with her over the phone.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1466 on: August 29, 2016, 09:55:27 AM »

A burner phone doesn't do you much good when you go out of your way to show your face.
He needs to be back in the AOL chat rooms.  A/S/L?
My first international romance was via an AOL chat room where I met some chick and then went out to buy a calling card so I could speak with her over the phone.

Yeah especially if you're already known for this stuff. He should just use a fake name and talk to chicks who don't follow the news.

Ha. AOL. Those were the days. Albanian girls were on lockdown at home so AOL opened them up in more ways than one. I owe AOL a lot.
"Wrong!"

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #1467 on: August 29, 2016, 09:57:55 AM »
Yeah especially if you're already known for this stuff. He should just use a fake name and talk to chicks who don't follow the news.

Ha. AOL. Those were the days. Albanian girls were on lockdown at home so AOL opened them up in more ways than one. I owe AOL a lot.

I also remember how f'ing annoying it was when using dial up and someone would call through on the house line, knocking you off your chat-room connection at just the right time.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1468 on: August 29, 2016, 11:46:40 AM »

Or just don't freak around on your wife.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1469 on: August 29, 2016, 11:49:49 AM »
Or just don't freak around on your wife.
This.  If you are that messed up, get a divorce and show your dick to everyone

Tags: