Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645186 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1020 on: December 10, 2015, 12:15:40 AM »
Who the freak is CJ Pearson and why did anyone give a excrement what a 14 year old had to say in the first place?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #1021 on: December 10, 2015, 01:01:49 AM »
Who the freak is CJ Pearson and why did anyone give a excrement what a 14 year old had to say in the first place?

The right has this insistence on just promoting the most bizarre mascots. This time it was a 14 year old black kid because well, he's 14 and with the young people, and black. Not surprised at this outcome in the least.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1022 on: December 10, 2015, 09:27:08 AM »
Oh a teenager changes his views? Shocking. Hell I was a borderline communist in HS. Not that I have a excrement about politics, but thought the idea of communism was "pretty cool". Also doesn't help that in school teachers are mostly liberal and have no problem preaching about the evils of capitalism etc. At least in NYC public schools.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1023 on: December 10, 2015, 12:02:51 PM »
Oh a teenager changes his views? Shocking. Hell I was a borderline communist in HS. Not that I have a excrement about politics, but thought the idea of communism was "pretty cool". Also doesn't help that in school teachers are mostly liberal and have no problem preaching about the evils of capitalism etc. At least in NYC public schools.

My 8th grade English teacher straight up told us how stupid and horrible Bush was on a regular basis.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1024 on: December 10, 2015, 12:11:42 PM »
My 8th grade English teacher straight up told us how stupid and horrible Bush was on a regular basis.

In comparison to what we have now she was 1/2 right............The half right part could be in comparison to an orange.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1025 on: December 10, 2015, 01:23:09 PM »
You guys should have gone to Catholic school.  It was all Republican values in a post-Reagan world.  Dole beat Clinton in a landslide in the school presidential election when I was in high school.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #1026 on: December 10, 2015, 01:45:57 PM »
You guys should have gone to Catholic school.  It was all Republican values in a post-Reagan world.  Dole beat Clinton in a landslide in the school presidential election when I was in high school.

Hahahahahaha.

No, public high school was all about what a piece of absolute excrement W was. At least my AP Gov and Politics teacher used to remind everyone while she was talking about how horrible W was that if only Gore carried his home state, this all could've been avoided. In other words, how flawed is Al Gore that his former constituents told him to freak off.

Btw, anyone see Dole give his thoughts about the election recently? The man is great, but asking his opinion on how to win a Presidential election is like asking Marv Levy the secret to winning a super bowl.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 02:00:54 PM by mj2sexay »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1027 on: December 10, 2015, 01:59:58 PM »

Tommy and I are both NYC public/Catholic school hybrids.

I don't remember the atmosphere becoming much more conservative there. The English teachers were still all commie pinkos.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1028 on: December 10, 2015, 02:51:07 PM »

Tommy and I are both NYC public/Catholic school hybrids.

I don't remember the atmosphere becoming much more conservative there. The English teachers were still all commie pinkos.

It definitely wasn't more republican. Politics was rarely brought up, except during religion class where we talked about the evils of abortion, etc. My AP Government teacher senior year was going on and on about how we should send troops to Kosovo. You know, military action is alright as long as a Democrat is the one advocating for it. There was a staunch republican in the class that was totally against it. Pretty sure each of their opinions reversed in 2003.
"Wrong!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1029 on: December 10, 2015, 04:32:28 PM »
My Physics teacher was, and still is, the most staunchly Republican man I have ever met.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1030 on: December 10, 2015, 04:44:37 PM »
My Economics teacher was a hardline right winger who would often leave early to get to the track to place large bets, and would delight in showing the class large piles of cash that he had won.

My Sociology teacher was a yogurt-knitting hippy who insisted on the class calling her by her first name.

The two of them deeply, deeply disliked each other.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1031 on: December 10, 2015, 04:50:37 PM »

My Economics teacher was a hardline right winger who would often leave early to get to the track to place large bets, and would delight in showing the class large piles of cash that he had won.

My Sociology teacher was a yogurt-knitting hippy who insisted on the class calling her by her first name.

The two of them deeply, deeply disliked each other.

I wonder if they ever hate fucked each other.
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1032 on: December 10, 2015, 04:58:10 PM »
I wonder if they ever hate fucked each other.

I can imagine he would be more into the idea than her, she wasn't terrible looking but he was a tall skinny bespectacled guy with terrible teeth and large hairy ears.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1033 on: December 10, 2015, 05:00:08 PM »

I can imagine he would be more into the idea than her, she wasn't terrible looking but he was a tall skinny bespectacled guy with terrible teeth and large hairy ears.

Maybe she hate fucked him for being so ugly.
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1034 on: December 10, 2015, 05:09:07 PM »
Blimey, the old fucker is still alive as well, or at least he was five years ago.

http://www.ilkleygazette.co.uk/news/news_local/8273576.Pedal_power_to_raise_cash_for_Ben/

Tags: