Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645510 times)

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1005 on: October 28, 2015, 10:30:17 AM »

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #1006 on: October 29, 2015, 01:00:52 AM »
Paul Ryan will be a much more formidable and effective Speaker than Boenher ever was. Probably too much in-party bickering for him to go too wild, but his personality and the mandate he demanded will probably get him through two years looking pretty decent.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1007 on: October 29, 2015, 05:52:42 PM »
Best article I've seen about Ahmed Mohamed.  All the initial reports were that he took a clock apart and put it back together.  Suddenly, though, as the story spread he built the clock and was the future of engineering.  Some perspective and insight is a good thing.  I still can't figure out why he's going to the White House (although I can.  I just hate the stupid reasoning of social media demanding rapidity of thought and action).

http://blogs.artvoice.com/techvoice/2015/09/17/reverse-engineering-ahmed-mohameds-clock-and-ourselves/

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1009 on: November 23, 2015, 06:33:04 PM »
freak this kid's family.  I hope all the people who gargles his balls after the incident are ashamed.  They won't be, but they should be.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/ahmed-mohamed-demands-15m-compensation-for-homemade-clock-arrest-a6745706.html

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1010 on: November 23, 2015, 07:15:06 PM »
Cool lawsuit, Ahmed.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1011 on: November 23, 2015, 07:42:56 PM »
freak this kid's family.  I hope all the people who gargles his balls after the incident are ashamed.  They won't be, but they should be.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/ahmed-mohamed-demands-15m-compensation-for-homemade-clock-arrest-a6745706.html

Hands up everybody who thinks that the family went looking for lawyers to say "what can you get me for this?".
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1012 on: November 25, 2015, 01:04:22 PM »
Not sure if this is quite the right thread for this, but it seems like good news.

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/veteran-homelessness-has-been-ended-in-virginia/#.VlX82YxtOAw.facebook

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1014 on: December 07, 2015, 06:23:04 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/prayer-cards-911-jon-stewart_566324d4e4b08e945fefc404?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

They should at least get access to veteran benefits. I think first responders to terrorist attacks should be labeled as veterans and given additional insurance, etc.
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1015 on: December 07, 2015, 08:27:02 AM »
They should at least get access to veteran benefits. I think first responders to terrorist attacks should be labeled as veterans and given additional insurance, etc.

How about labeling what it would be, first responder insurance and take it from there. I don't know why they would have to complicate it.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1016 on: December 07, 2015, 09:20:18 AM »

How about labeling what it would be, first responder insurance and take it from there. I don't know why they would have to complicate it.

I'm fine with that. I don't see why this is an issue really.
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1017 on: December 07, 2015, 09:40:38 AM »
I'm fine with that. I don't see why this is an issue really.

It shouldn't be but you know someone will try and phuck it up  and be quite successful.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1018 on: December 08, 2015, 02:19:00 PM »
BBC Newsbeat Verified account
‏@BBCNewsbeat

This is why people are calling American businessman, Donald Trump, Lord Voldemort http://bbc.in/1OfxRLt 

J.K. Rowling ‏@jk_rowling 8h

J.K. Rowling Retweeted BBC Newsbeat

How horrible.  Voldemort was nowhere near as bad.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1019 on: December 08, 2015, 02:30:01 PM »
No video of the guy calling Obama a total hoo-ha live on Fox News? Disappointed in you guys
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tags: