Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645807 times)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #735 on: March 24, 2015, 02:05:23 PM »

TIL I am a far left loon.

Weren't you all about creating more low income housing in Manhattan? That's far left looney speak.
"Wrong!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #736 on: March 24, 2015, 04:02:55 PM »
Weren't you all about creating more low income housing in Manhattan? That's far left looney speak.

Being left of you could still leave me on the right hand side of the aisle. I certainly lean left, but not nearly to the degree you lean right.

But I guess you're right. I don't hate poor people. I'm clearly a far leftist loony.

Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #738 on: March 26, 2015, 03:36:21 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/indiana-gov-pence-set-sign-religious-objections-bill-050305160.html

The majority of my Twitter stream today has been about this. More than half the people I follow are gamers who attend GenCon, who are threatening to take their convention out of the state.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #739 on: March 26, 2015, 03:47:12 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/indiana-gov-pence-set-sign-religious-objections-bill-050305160.html

Would this allow a business owner to ban christians from their establishment?  Not even joking...

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #740 on: March 26, 2015, 08:39:19 PM »
freak Indiana. I hope everyone boycotts that state. What a disgraceful bill.
"Wrong!"

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #741 on: March 26, 2015, 08:44:24 PM »
Would this allow a business owner to ban christians from their establishment?  Not even joking...

Episcopalians need not apply

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #742 on: March 27, 2015, 10:30:39 AM »
freak Indiana. I hope everyone boycotts that state. What a disgraceful bill.

Salesforce have already banned any corporate travel to the state and Yelp have said that they will pull out also.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #743 on: March 29, 2015, 04:55:11 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOHOOOOOOTELLMETHISISAJOKEBECAUSEITSFUCKINGHILARIOUS!!!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/29/carly-fiorina-presidential-campaign_n_6964340.html

One of the worst CEOs in NASDAQ history and she wants to run for the Presidency based upon her private sector experience? There's hubris, and then there's..... this. Do we even have a word for what this is? Uberhubris? Amazing.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #744 on: March 29, 2015, 07:39:37 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOHOOOOOOTELLMETHISISAJOKEBECAUSEITSFUCKINGHILARIOUS!!!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/29/carly-fiorina-presidential-campaign_n_6964340.html

One of the worst CEOs in NASDAQ history and she wants to run for the Presidency based upon her private sector experience? There's hubris, and then there's..... this. Do we even have a word for what this is? Uberhubris? Amazing.
I  don't think she was nearly as bad as you think she was at ceo. She just took over HP at the wrong time, and Apple and Android are two of the most successful businesses of all time. Losing to them isn't that bad

Hell even Microsoft is getting its derriere kicked by those two, and it's also one of the most successful companies of all time.

I strongly doubt she gets a presidential bid, but I think she's a serious VP contender.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #745 on: March 29, 2015, 08:14:34 PM »
DCM, dude. This is my industry. Trust me when I tell you that Carly Fiorina is a laughing stock in the tech sector. Her leadership of HP was disastrous, and the fact that you bring up Apple and Android as reasons why her performance should be in any way excused demonstrates all we need to know about your non-existent understanding of what she did (and didn't do).

Wall Street hates her. There's no way she's going to get the nomination, but it's freaking hilarious that she thinks her private sector experience is a selling point in doing so. I hope she does though.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #746 on: March 30, 2015, 12:01:52 AM »
I agree that we need more people with private sector experience running for office, but she's definitely not one of them. A combination of both is best. You need to know how to play the game to be an effective president.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #747 on: March 30, 2015, 12:13:04 AM »

I agree that we need more people with private sector experience running for office, but she's definitely not one of them. A combination of both is best. You need to know how to play the game to be an effective president.

Why do you hate women?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #748 on: March 30, 2015, 03:51:33 PM »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #749 on: March 30, 2015, 06:08:59 PM »
Gay Nazis

https://youtu.be/9AIN2jNsadA

Petrozza's idol, Ernst Roehm, Hitler's boyfriend. I think he had posters of him.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 06:14:09 PM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tags: