Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 645143 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #706 on: March 20, 2015, 06:32:13 PM »
There was also the whole MSNBC editing the Trayvon Martin tapes which probably was one of the biggest lies out there.

Let's not forget  Brian Williams either.

MSNBC lies just as much as any other channels, probably more so

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #707 on: March 20, 2015, 06:50:31 PM »
Please pull up the threads about Ferguson, minimum wage/McDonald's, or affirmative action and college. This boards a bunch of far left liberals.

Democrats not so much because I understand that has a party affiliation, liberals absolutely.

Someone would have to be smoking some good crack to disagree that the bulk of this board is more than left of center.

I just pulled up the McDonalds minimum wage thread.  It was what I expected: a bunch of people arguing with you because your posts were freaking stupid, not because they believe in a $15/hr wage.  In fact, most people who argued with you started by saying "I don't agree with $15/hr but..."

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #708 on: March 20, 2015, 06:54:23 PM »
RM definitely doesn't tell the whole story. She tells the whole story as it fits her narrative.
"Wrong!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #709 on: March 20, 2015, 06:58:04 PM »
I just pulled up the McDonalds minimum wage thread.  It was what I expected: a bunch of people arguing with you because your posts were freaking stupid, not because they believe in a $15/hr wage.  In fact, most people who argued with you started by saying "I don't agree with $15/hr but..."
Fair point

I guess I didn't remember that thread too well

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #710 on: March 20, 2015, 06:59:41 PM »
Aside from the obvious gulf in political leanings, the biggest difference between MSNBC and Fox News is that the people behind FNC are infinitely better at their jobs.  Say what you will about Bill O'Reilly's politics, I don't see how anyone can argue that he's not freaking brilliant at what he does.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #711 on: March 20, 2015, 08:58:03 PM »
RM definitely doesn't tell the whole story. She tells the whole story as it fits her narrative.

I'm not denying that she fits a certain narrative, but she still tells the truth.  Not really worth debating.

Aside from the obvious gulf in political leanings, the biggest difference between MSNBC and Fox News is that the people behind FNC are infinitely better at their jobs.  Say what you will about Bill O'Reilly's politics, I don't see how anyone can argue that he's not freaking brilliant at what he does.

He's the best liar of the bunch.  He has the balls to put the lies on a board next to his face (because having it written down has to make it true).  He's brilliant at what he does for sure.

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #712 on: March 20, 2015, 09:13:40 PM »

Their ability to control language is absolutely phenomenal.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #713 on: March 20, 2015, 09:20:13 PM »
I'm not denying that she fits a certain narrative, but she still tells the truth.  Not really worth debating.

He's the best liar of the bunch.  He has the balls to put the lies on a board next to his face (because having it written down has to make it true).  He's brilliant at what he does for sure.
I thought Obama was the best liar of the bunch.

Even better than Clinton and Bush

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #714 on: March 20, 2015, 09:24:20 PM »

No.  Not what I'm saying at all.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #715 on: March 20, 2015, 09:55:05 PM »
No.  Not what I'm saying at all.
It's ok he's a left leaning moderate.

He wrote it on a message board, it must be true

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #716 on: March 20, 2015, 10:01:40 PM »
I thought Obama was the best liar of the bunch.

Even better than Clinton and Bush

Nah Bush was the best. Didn't let a national tragedy go to waste. Got a war out of it and the perfect business model for defense companies - an enemy that doesn't die because their beliefs are so strong they'll never quit, therefore there will be constant war with a religious zeal unmoved by violence and death. If I'm Lockheed Martin, Boeing, an Oil company, the Bush administration is equivalent to our Weeb Ewbank and Joe Namath.

The American government has been center right since the 80s, and your blindness and youthful ignorance has blinded you to the fact that those with slightly more moderate views than yourself have been running the country since you were born. If you actually had your own opinions and learned something, you'd know this. But you're a fox news puppet, so you know literally nothing.

If you bring up a social issue, then you truly don't understand that the sky is blue.

Keep on keepin on, brother.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #717 on: March 20, 2015, 10:06:12 PM »
Nah Bush was the best. Didn't let a national tragedy go to waste. Got a war out of it and the perfect business model for defense companies - an enemy that doesn't die because their beliefs are so strong they'll never quit, therefore there will be constant war with a religious zeal unmoved by violence and death. If I'm Lockheed Martin, Boeing, an Oil company, the Bush administration is equivalent to our Weeb Ewbank and Joe Namath.

The American government has been center right since the 80s, and your blindness and youthful ignorance has blinded you to the fact that those with slightly more moderate views than yourself have been running the country since you were born. If you actually had your own opinions and learned something, you'd know this. But you're a fox news puppet, so you know literally nothing.

If you bring up a social issue, then you truly don't understand that the sky is blue.

Keep on keepin on, brother.

Congress voted to go to war.

And the excrement about war being about business or whatever is some crazy far left conspiracy excrement.

I don't even watch Fox News, and definitely completely disagree with the right on social issues.

I'm essentially pro business, and don't really care much about all the rest
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 10:09:48 PM by dcm1602 »

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #718 on: March 20, 2015, 10:38:04 PM »
Congress voted to go to war.

And the excrement about war being about business or whatever is some crazy far left conspiracy excrement.

I don't even watch Fox News, and definitely completely disagree with the right on social issues.

I'm essentially pro business, and don't really care much about all the rest

You know nothing but business? I suggest you become a more well rounded person.

And who said anything about conspiracies? Look at it objectively. It's a great business model.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #719 on: March 20, 2015, 10:42:29 PM »
You know nothing but business? I suggest you become a more well rounded person.

And who said anything about conspiracies? Look at it objectively. It's a great business model.
No, I said I only care about the government creating ideal economic conditions for businesses to flourish.

Having a strong gdp, low unemployment, favorable tax rates, and conditions where businesses can grow is what I want from the government.

People are better off taking education healthcare etc in their own hands.

Looking at it objectively only congress can declare war. So unless it was some wild conspiracy involving the white house and congress I'd imagine that theory is nonsense.

Is big government all about nepotism with contracts absofuckinglutely

Bush did it, Obama did/does it they all do.

But to suggest they'd start a war, and nobody would ever find out is absurd.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 10:44:55 PM by dcm1602 »

Tags: