Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 644781 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #690 on: March 20, 2015, 11:37:00 AM »
It SHOULD be mandatory to mix the races, then they'll vote their hearts.
I vote with my farts.

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #691 on: March 20, 2015, 12:43:20 PM »
Oh look a political thread devolving into my idea is better than your idea, who would have thunk it.

Everyone on this board is a smug freak about politics? Well, color me shocked

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #692 on: March 20, 2015, 01:11:36 PM »
Yes I'm Rush Limbaugh Jr. for pointing out your rationalization in one instance and condemnation of the same thing in the other is based on nothing besides partisan politics and your boner for the current President. Got it.

OK.  Again, don't give a excrement about what happened 25 years ago.  May as well be discussing the politics of Mars with that.

So to break it down in this century...  According to you, Nancy Palosi (3rd in line to the presidency at the time) visiting the Syrian president to promote peace with Israel is just as bad as a few dozen congressmen signing a letter to the leader of Iran saying "Don't worry, we have no intention of doing what our president says."

Sure, that makes total sense to me now.  Now let me run off and rub one out for the president that I have never had a problem criticizing.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #693 on: March 20, 2015, 03:40:50 PM »
Fair enough, though it seems the vast majority are left leaning moderates.
Please pull up the threads about Ferguson, minimum wage/McDonald's, or affirmative action and college. This boards a bunch of far left liberals.

I don't think there are many Democrats either.
Democrats not so much because I understand that has a party affiliation, liberals absolutely.

Someone would have to be smoking some good crack to disagree that the bulk of this board is more than left of center.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 03:42:50 PM by dcm1602 »

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #694 on: March 20, 2015, 03:43:47 PM »
Please pull up the threads about Ferguson or minimum wage. This boards a bunch of far left liberals. Democrats not so much, liberals absolutely.

Someone would have to disagree that the bulk of this board is more than left of center.

You are wrong

DCM mode engaged:

5 years ago, would you have traded Woody Johnson's nipple hair for Ruper Murdoch's cum?

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #695 on: March 20, 2015, 03:58:02 PM »
You are wrong

DCM mode engaged:

5 years ago, would you have traded Woody Johnson's nipple hair for Ruper Murdoch's cum?

DCM Mode engaged:

Yes
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #696 on: March 20, 2015, 04:00:31 PM »
Please pull up the threads about Ferguson, minimum wage/McDonald's, or affirmative action and college. This boards a bunch of far left liberals.

It's really incredible that you're genuinely convinced that this is true. I'm fascinated by what you'd interpret actual 'far left liberalism' to look like.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #697 on: March 20, 2015, 04:01:24 PM »
It's really incredible that you're genuinely convinced that this is true. I'm fascinated by what you'd interpret actual 'far left liberalism' to look like.
Supporting 15$ minimum wage makes you a loon

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #698 on: March 20, 2015, 04:06:01 PM »
I think the majority here are libertarian. But you have more far left nutcases (JE, Fen, Alio) than those who are on the further right side of the fence.
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #699 on: March 20, 2015, 04:09:36 PM »
JE might be the most "Liberal" here. He lives in a different more liberal country, so he of course has a different slant on things, go figure.

The rest of us pick and choose which side to be on based on individual merits. Again there's no blanket Republican or Democrat slant, we make up our own minds.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #700 on: March 20, 2015, 04:11:24 PM »
Supporting 15$ minimum wage makes you a loon
My actual post from your minimum wage thread:
"I don't think so, but having a situation in which you can work your derriere off full-time and make 15 grand a year is ridiculous.

There isn't one single solution to the problem of under-educated people who grow up in poverty and continue to be poor, but forcing them to get government subsidies to feed themselves while working full-time is dumb."

Translated to DCM mode:

"Blah blah blah federal minimum wage should be $15."

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #701 on: March 20, 2015, 05:11:33 PM »
I think the majority here are libertarian. But you have more far left nutcases (JE, Fen, Alio) than those who are on the further right side of the fence.

JE is JE, but Alio and I are certainly not 'far left nutcases'.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #702 on: March 20, 2015, 05:21:27 PM »
JE is JE, but Alio and I are certainly not 'far left nutcases'.
Didn't you say you thought MSNBC and Rachel Maddox are unbiased and nothing like Fox for the left?

Or something in that ballpark. It's possible it was one of the other ledtys who said it, but I'm almost sure it was you

If that's not drinking the koolaid, then Pucks got a bridge for you
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 05:26:46 PM by dcm1602 »

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #703 on: March 20, 2015, 06:15:02 PM »
Didn't you say you thought MSNBC and Rachel Maddox are unbiased and nothing like Fox for the left?

Or something in that ballpark. It's possible it was one of the other ledtys who said it, but I'm almost sure it was you

If that's not drinking the koolaid, then Pucks got a bridge for you

There are a couple crazies on MSNBC like Ed Shultz and Al Sharpton, and while they may pick and choose the facts to present in an extremely biased manner, I have never heard a flat out lie come from their mouths, though I try not to watch them.

I certainly never said that RM was 'unbiased'.  However, she tells the whole story and doesn't just make excrement up.  Multiple 'reporters' on Fox just plain make excrement up, or lie with a smile on their face.

There is a difference between telling a story with a liberal or conservative spin.  Lying or making excrement up is an entirely different matter.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #704 on: March 20, 2015, 06:20:47 PM »
There are a couple crazies on MSNBC like Ed Shultz and Al Sharpton, and while they may pick and choose the facts to present in an extremely biased manner, I have never heard a flat out lie come from their mouths, though I try not to watch them.

I certainly never said that RM was 'unbiased'.  However, she tells the whole story and doesn't just make excrement up.  Multiple 'reporters' on Fox just plain make excrement up, or lie with a smile on their face.

There is a difference between telling a story with a liberal or conservative spin.  Lying or making excrement up is an entirely different matter.
Pew disagrees with you

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbercovici/2013/03/18/pew-study-finds-msnbc-the-most-opinionated-cable-news-channel-by-far/

Tags: