Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 646220 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #600 on: March 16, 2015, 11:24:02 AM »
Ted Cruz is proof positive to teh staggering stupidity of 'Murica:

1.) How the freak did that moron get elected?

2.) Who filled out his candidacy forms?

The guy literally eats rocks.

Nevermind he was born in Canada, explains everything.  Why the freak didn't he stay there and ruin that country with his brand of bigoted stupid.

If he got into Harvard I know a ton of other people that can go there as well.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #601 on: March 16, 2015, 11:25:45 AM »
1.) How the freak did that moron get elected?

Texas

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #602 on: March 16, 2015, 11:28:29 AM »
Texas

Florida would have been more reassuring actually.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #603 on: March 16, 2015, 11:30:41 AM »
Florida would have been more reassuring actually.

You guys already have Rubio.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #604 on: March 16, 2015, 11:38:07 AM »
You guys already have Rubio.

Hey nothing wrong with a two'fer

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #605 on: March 16, 2015, 12:13:16 PM »

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #606 on: March 16, 2015, 12:21:18 PM »
Slightly off-topic, but slightly not. Has anyone seen the internet banner ads for Texas? It reads: "It's like a whole other country."

Except for slavery, sometimes I wish the North had just said "Oh F this."
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #607 on: March 16, 2015, 12:49:19 PM »
Slightly off-topic, but slightly not. Has anyone seen the internet banner ads for Texas? It reads: "It's like a whole other country."

Except for slavery, sometimes I wish the North had just said "Oh F this."

The North wouldn't be what it is if the South had seceded successfully.  Say goodbye to the cheap and plentiful resources that would have been traded to Britain and France instead.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #608 on: March 16, 2015, 02:11:53 PM »
The North wouldn't be what it is if the South had seceded successfully.  Say goodbye to the cheap and plentiful resources that would have been traded to Britain and France instead.

Meh. F the details. I just despise the South.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #609 on: March 16, 2015, 02:12:55 PM »
Meh. F the details. I just despise the South.

Join  the club man.

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #610 on: March 16, 2015, 02:54:46 PM »
Join  the club man.
Card-holding member here, lol.
I spent my elementary-school years in central FL and still have plenty of family down there.

I love the weather in the south, but it's polluted with proud-of-my-ignorance dipshits. The politicians blatantly and condescendingly take advantage of that.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #611 on: March 16, 2015, 03:11:59 PM »
Card-holding member here, lol.
I spent my elementary-school years in central FL and still have plenty of family down there.

I love the weather in the south, but it's polluted with proud-of-my-ignorance dipshits. The politicians blatantly and condescendingly take advantage of that.

Miami is full of dipshits. I named my first kid after the people of Miami, Dipshit Puck has a great ring to it.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #612 on: March 16, 2015, 05:28:55 PM »
I wonder what the south would look like today if they had successfully seceded. No way slavery would've lasted another  50 years anyway, as there most likely would've been trade pressure to ban the practice.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #613 on: March 16, 2015, 05:30:38 PM »
I wonder what the south would look like today if they had successfully seceded. No way slavery would've lasted another  50 years anyway, as there most likely would've been trade pressure to ban the practice.
The Little Rock Jets would have won the Super Bowl nine times with Bubba Brady at QB.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #614 on: March 17, 2015, 01:39:40 AM »
I was too afraid of someone somehow trying to defend them.  I've seen too much of it.  I keep hoping someone finds a way to end the level of partisan politics we see now, but it's just a bunch of freaking overgrown children name calling and lying while they pocket all the money.

Lol I get that I'm in Lib City, but it's not hard to defend their actions when Democratic leaders have openly defied Presidential foreign policy a number of times.  I'm not saying I agree with what they did but anyone really outraged by this honestly needs a history lesson.

Puck I'm not a fan of Cruz as his antics with trying to circumvent SCOTUS via a constitutional amendment re:gay marriage was a freaking joke (kind of like when the left tried to go around the Hobby Lobby ruling), but  I'd vote for him in a national election ahead of Hills a million times over.

Tags: